4 on 1!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jinsoku Takai
F**k it!!!

Asajj Ventress, General Grievous, Durge, and Darth Maul...

VS

...Master Yoda

Everything goes!!!

mattatom
Yoda Force Rapes.

KingD19
Yoda Force Rapes the guys, then he invites Ventress back to his meditation chamber, and rocks her world so hard that she grows hair.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by KingD19
Yoda Force Rapes the guys, then he invites Ventress back to his meditation chamber, and rocks her world so hard that she grows hair.

LMFAO!!!

Autokrat
Man when I saw this title I thought someone was getting gangra-

*stops talking*

MasterAshenVor
When I saw this title I thought what Autokrat was thinking.

DAYUM SOMEONE IS GETTING BUTTFU*BLEEEEEEP*

overlord
lol darth durge

what a name

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by overlord
lol darth durge

what a name

WTF @ Darth Durge?.?.?.

LMFAO!!!

Here's one:

Darth Turdus (ok... childish and immature, but who cares?)

Nephthys
Yoda can't take all of these guys (and Assaj. And whatever Durge is) on.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yoda can't take all of these guys (and Assaj. And whatever Durge is) on.

Yoda f**kin rolls all dem fools, yo!!! Dats da shiznit I'm talkin 'bout, shiyt man.

Monado
Durge alone takes this. In fact, replace Yoda with Durge and he still wins.

Maester_yoda
......why?

truejedi
he is INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Monado
Durge alone takes this. In fact, replace Yoda with Durge and he still wins.

^^^^^^ got sock? ^^^^^^

Hybris
Grievous defeated both Ventress and Durge at the same time in some test set up by Count Dooku. That's how good they are.

Yoda would easily win.

KingD19
Durge can be defeated, but as a Gen'dai, he is nearly indestructible unless you completely incinerate/obliterate him.

overlord
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
WTF @ Darth Durge?.?.?.

LMFAO!!!

Here's one:

Darth Turdus (ok... childish and immature, but who cares?) darth turki

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Hybris
Grievous defeated both Ventress and Durge at the same time in some test set up by Count Dooku. That's how good they are.

Yoda would easily win.

thumbup1

Nephthys
Originally posted by Hybris

Or maybe thats how good he is.

Think about it.

\\S//
Originally posted by Nephthys
Or maybe thats how good he is.

Think about it.

IDK, Obi-Wan pwned him pretty bad. Also, Darth Maul's the most formidable opponent here, the four of them would probably lose to Yoda.

Nephthys
Grievous did at one point completely own 3 Jedi Council members at once as well as 2 other jedi. He shouldn't be underestimated.

Hybris
If you're referring to the Clone Wars episode, don't forget that they were exhausted, surrounded and intimidated.

Nevertheless, in that same series Grievous is easily defeated by Mace Windu, he didn't even need his lightsaber. In Labyrinth of Evil, Grievous is easily defeated by Mace too, he even mocks his poor attempt at imitating vaapad.

In ROTS, he is easily defeated by Obi Wan. In TCW, Kenobi and Fisto defeat him easily aswell. The only succes he has, is mostly against unkown Jedi.
The only 'well known' Jedi he killed was Adi Gallia (as far as I know).

Back on topic now, if all these gifted swordsmen have no difficulty in defeating him, how could the best the order had to offer be defeated by him? I don't want to underestimate GG, but it's clear that he wouldn't stand a chance against Yoda in a normal fight.

As Dooku said: "If you are to succeed against the best of the Jedi, you must have fear, surprise and intimidation on your side. For if any one of these is lacking, it would be best for you to retreat. You must break them before you engage them, only then can you ensure victory and collect your trophies."

I doubt he even would be able to surprise Yoda.

Nephthys
Actually, only one of them was slightly out of breath. The Masters were in pristine health.

Surrounded has no relevence and being intimidated (from having previously fought him as the beginning suggests) doesn't change the fact that he bested them in pure blade-work, even though they used The Force against him.

Windu crushed his chest from long-range. It bears little relevence to a full-on fight, particularly while Yoda has to deal with the other 3 fighting as well.

I haven't read the book, so I don't know if it was easy or not, but I've never said that GG>Mace, just that he's more capable than poeple think. And Vaapad gets its power from it loop-thing as well as its unpredictability, two things a droid will obviously be weak in.

If by 'easily defeated' you mean 'narrowly survived', then yes, yes he did.

Again, I don't know about Kenobi (who also beat Anakin btw), but I understand that there were circumstances with Fisto. He had just got back from fighting, he had to use spare limbs, Fisto utilised the fog, Grievous had previously had to fight his apprentice, Fisto was one of teh best Lightsaber duelists in the Order etc.

Becuase he has 3 other extremely capable fighters with him. They're at least close to ROTS Anakin level.

I agree, luckily he has 3 other mooks to help him. Now maybe I was hasty in saying that they'd actually win, but I don't see see it as a stomp. My opinion is Yoda wins 6-7/10.

REXXXX
This parts ways with the 'three fighters per team' rule, I'm afraid. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.