Beetlejuice vs The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in the idyllic New England country home that Beetlejuice was in.

Who wins?

FistOfThe North
The Mask has guns and melee weapons up the arse, literally lol, al beetlejuice can do is and do the blowfish but he is an immaterial ghost after all so i don't see how bullets and melle weapons will affect him.

The Mask'll just pull out some crazy entrapment or an anti ghost wepon

jinXed by JaNx
This would be one entertaining fight to watch. As far as i know, Beetlejuice has powers very similar to, The mask, meaning he pretty much pull anything out of his ass. He has also proved capable of manipulating the pyshical world world around him.

Beetlejuice can't die and neither can the Mask. Although, the Mask does have some weaknesses. If the Mask is removed from the host then the Mask returns to a dormant sleep. The Masks' powers also rely on the night. I think Beetlejuice can easily outlast the Mask until daybreak.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
The Mask has guns and melee weapons up the arse, literally lol, al beetlejuice can do is and do the blowfish but he is an immaterial ghost after all so i don't see how bullets and melle weapons will affect him.

The Mask'll just pull out some crazy entrapment or an anti ghost wepon

You're forgetting that when the Mask did pull the trigger, the only things that came out of his weapons were flags that said "BANG!" The Mask is a mischievous prankster, not a killer (although I could be wrong since he did flush that mob leader down a drain but I don't think it's been confirmed if he was dead or not).

I will admit that the Mask will win this...somehow.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You're forgetting that when the Mask did pull the trigger, the only things that came out of his weapons were flags that said "BANG!" The Mask is a mischievous prankster, not a killer (although I could be wrong since he did flush that mob leader down a drain but I don't think it's been confirmed if he was dead or not).

I will admit that the Mask will win this...somehow. it depends whose using the mask if its a killer or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.