Bor vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Adult Zeus

Who wins?

Colossus-Big C
i remember one time odin depowered thor and made him human and zeus reversed the whole affect under his own power.
Zeus>>>>>>>Thor
thor beat bor

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i remember one time odin depowered thor and made him human and zeus reversed the whole affect under his own power.
Zeus>>>>>>>Thor
thor beat bor The Thor that fought Zeus is alot different then the one that fought Bor.

Odinpowered Thor fought and killed Bor.

By what we have seen on panel Bor in term of raw strength should be stronger then Zeus but Zeus IMO is all around more pwoerful then Bor.

In theory Bor was portayed to be more powerful then Odin.

From what we have seen he was not he was more on the lines of lowskyfather or trans.

IMO Zeus is dan close to Odin in power but from what we ahve seen he is a notch under him.

So Zeus in a strong 8/10 until we get some more feats for either

Prep-Man
Zeus.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
The Thor that fought Zeus is alot different then the one that fought Bor.

By what we have seen on panel Bor in term of raw strength should be stronger then Zeus but Zeus IMO is all around more pwoerful then Bor.

From what we have seen he was not he was more on the lines of lowskyfather or trans.

IMO Zeus is dan close to Odin in power but from what we ahve seen he is a notch under him.

So Zeus in a strong 8/10 until we get some more feats for either im pretty sure zeus had a breif battle with odin in the olympus vs asgardian war. im still trying to find the scans. do you have them?

DarkOdin
im pretty sure zeus had a breif battle with odin in the olympus vs asgardian war. im still trying to find the scans. do you have them? No i don't but iam going to the comic book store tomorrow and i will try to pick up the graphic novel with that 1 in there. If i remember right Odin and Zeus came close to fighting but they didn't both armies were lined up. But i am not sure.

Colossus-Big C
they came pretty close
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1118450-thor_289_11_super.jpg

Colossus-Big C
any how, Zeus drops a mountain on Bors head. the end

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9720/incrediblehercules14100.jpg

Prep-Man
Zeus.

Prep-Man
bump.

DarkOdin
any how, Zeus drops a mountain on Bors head. the end

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9720/incrediblehercules14100.jpg And Bor lifts it up and throws it at him. Good feat but we have Bor who was overpowering Odinforce Thor who lifted up Asgard "BRB helped"so i don't see any this feat of Zeus to prove him be stronger the Bor.

Bor has shown to be better melee fighter IMO then Zeus however Zeus has shown to use more "magic" and abilites over Bor So again Zeus take a majority but not a stomp

galactusischere
Zeus 7/10.

Colossus-Big C
zeus 7/10

Odin force thor still acknowledge zeus as his superior in Marvel The End
and zeus summoned eternity and infinity

iceman24567
Zatanna summoned Circe, Spectre and Neron so Zantanna >> Zeus?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zatanna summoned Circe, Spectre and Neron so Zantanna >> Zeus? i see what you mean.
but they called him king zeus

the living tribunal also called upon zeus , Lord chaos and stranger to combine there power with his

amnesia
what Bor? The Bor that is superior to Odin from Simonsen's run, or the newer guy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
zeus 7/10

Odin force thor still acknowledge zeus as his superior in Marvel The End
and zeus summoned eternity and infinity

Most of your posts are illogical one way or another but this particularly stands out.

And when did Thor acknowledges such a thing?

If I were to use Thor as a measuring stick to compare their power, I'd give it to Bor. That somewhat faulty reasoning however. At least in my opinion. I think Zeus should edge him out.

Gecko4lif
Bor

Classic thor tied with zeus for months

Mindset
Zeus

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Bor

Classic thor tied with zeus for months classic thor went toe to toe with odin atleast twice and tanked galaxy busting attacks from a bloodlusted odin

classic thor almost killed galactus
classic thor stunned exitar and shattered part of his armor
classic thor took down many skyfather level beings

and might i add zeus one shotted a being thats more powerful than thor in incredible hercules

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Most of your posts are illogical one way or another but this particularly stands out.

And when did Thor acknowledges such a thing?
king thor saw that akentens power greatly dwarfed his so he went to ask zeus for power and was suprised that it dwarfed even zeus

Don Corleone
Originally posted by DarkOdin
The Thor that fought Zeus is alot different then the one that fought Bor.

So Zeus in a strong 8/10 until we get some more feats for either

This

Rage.Of.Olympus
king thor saw that akentens power greatly dwarfed his so he went to ask zeus for power and was suprised that it dwarfed even zeus

no expression You need to go re-read #1.

Colossus-Big C
i read it and thats exactly what happened.
he said the exact words
" his power dwarfs even mines combined with yours?"
zeus also saves his life in the issue

Rage.Of.Olympus
i read it and thats exactly what happened.
he said the exact words
" his power dwarfs even mines combined with yours?"
zeus also saves his life in the issue

Okay, let me rephrase that. You need to go re-read the scene and understand it.

I don't see Thor acknowledging Zeus as his superior in power anywhere.

Colossus-Big C
thats zeus on the left
amazing feat

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1161727-the_end__06_06_tato.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Uhuh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.