Thor VS Superman IN A SLUGFEST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sushi&toast
now both thor and superman got powers i cancel them all off its just pure slugfest with only fighting skills who wins and thor doesnt have mjolnir because its the only way he can hit someone with mjolnir, now for all of you who will say thor please provide any proof that he can do anything with his fists without mjolnir show me some feats of him beating someone with pure fists

sushi&toast
superman is by far faster and more durable then thor hell taskmaster who is a peak human with some shield was able to make thor bleed i really cant see superman suffer from the same injury its like batman who is also a peak human will hit him with some shield will superman bleed? of course not thats why he is more durable then thor by far

the ninjak
Are their powers off?
Thor has plenty of raw old fashioned battle experience from his day's in Valhalla.
A depowered Supes wouldn't beat a depowered Thor.
Thor would just headbutt him out.

DarkOdin
eek!

Batman-Prime
http://homepage.mac.com/aurich/ars/locks/feed_trolls.gif

sushi&toast
when i say powers off i mean extra powers like heat vision lighting act act then just use there hand 2 hand skills and fighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.