Who has better technology?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
celestials
vs
galactus

galactusischere
Galactus. and not because of the UN.

SoulDevourer
celestials

galactusischere
What makes u say that?

vansonbee
Originally posted by galactusischere
What makes u say that? Genetic modifications like eternals for example.

Other than the power of UN, we rarely seen display of Galactus technology/instruments (robots), other than getting trump by Thanos.

galactusischere
Galactus' ship. All the other great weapons of the universe in Galactus' ship.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by vansonbee

Other than the power of UN, we rarely seen display of Galactus technology/instruments (robots), other than getting trump by Thanos. laughing out loud yup

that & also cos galactus < cubes < celestials

galactusischere
Galactus's matter converter, Galactus' ship, the great weapons of the universe, Ultimate Nullifier, and hes PINK armor....

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
laughing out loud yup

that & also cos galactus < cubes < celestials

right... roll eyes (sarcastic)

SoulDevourer
Galactus's matter converter, Galactus' ship, the great weapons of the universe, Ultimate Nullifier, and hes GAY armor.... fixed evil face

galactusischere
It's true.

AsbestosFlaygon
He's even wearing a skirt ffs

kgkg
I remember that it was said Galactus's ship contained the best technology in this Universe.

On panel though not sure other than the UN nothing really sticks out.

galactusischere
what have the celestials ever done other than conducting a few experiments?

SoulDevourer
what have the celestials ever done other than conducting a few experiments? its not what they done, but what NOT been done to them

tell me...who defeat the celestials so far?

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
its not what they done, but what NOT been done to them

tell me...who defeat the celestials so far? What does that have to do with tech?

Let's also ignore the fact that they don't have a built in plot device to allow them to lose, and they don't have nearly the same amount of showings.

galactusischere
Thanos. Thor. Susan Storm. Galactus. Phoenix destroyed a celestials's arm etc.

Lord Feron
Well does Galactus create heralds via tech?? As far as i know he just does it with his PC.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Well does Galactus create heralds via tech?? As far as i know he just does it with his PC. He bestows the power of the cosmoes upon them. no tech.

Mindset
Cosmic sperm

Lord Feron
He bestows the power of the cosmoes upon them. no tech.

yeah thought so. I mean he has robots also recently galactus back in the day had some kind of artificial AI that created the "Cosmic Hulk" which just owned red hulk and abomination EASILY. Thats some powerful tech imo.

then there is celestial; tech that apoc uses to amp people. and that hulk used to do the whoile WWH series thing. Would the cosmic muzzle that was put on proteus count as celestial tech b/c thats was pretty redic.

Bouboumaster
TAA II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.