Thanos' cosmic pimp-slap(with IG) Vs. Batman's bat-kick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS and PIS are ON.

which signature move would do more damage?

psycho gundam
on something or against each other in a collision?

pis is what powers the bat-kick, cis is what de-powers the ig pimpslap

galactusischere
on something.

psycho gundam
erm... what?

really don't see how this is even a contest without pis

galactusischere
Originally posted by psycho gundam
erm... what?

really don't see how this is even a contest without pis

PIS is on....

psycho gundam
thanos still biscuits

JakeTheBank
PIS on?

Batman in a stomp.

Bouboumaster
Thanos pimpslap his face

AsbestosFlaygon
Draw

Nihilist
They both die from the impact that restarts the universe.

manx422
Batman's bat-kick

Batman-Prime
Is there really someone who doesn't think that this is a spite thread? I mean, Batkick > all.

what

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Nihilist
The spoiler tag under your sig laughing

Omega Vision
Batkick. Bruce Wayne's right leg is actually the Presence. True story.

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos stomps.
You apostate.
sneer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You apostate.
sneer Batman's overrated while Thanos is underrated.

Omega Vision
Batman's overrated while Thanos is underrated.
Thanos underrated on KMC? eek! Surely you jest. Batkick>everything. The first time Batman used the Batkick it caused a hyper-big bang that formed a cloud of ass kicking. That cloud eventually condensed into what we now know as Squirrel Girl.

quanchi112
Thanos underrated on KMC? eek! Surely you jest. Batkick>everything. The first time Batman used the Batkick it caused a hyper-big bang that formed a cloud of ass kicking. That cloud eventually condensed into what we now know as Squirrel Girl. Lies. A Thanos clone (I suspect the one who fell before Sg's wrath) crapped out a rather weird looking turd. This turd later got lost in the multiverse and later grew up to being Bruce Wayne. So even when you think about it Thanos>Sg>Thanos clone>Batman.

Batman-Prime
Batman was created before Thanos and one day, when everyone who knew him (their number is still small compared to batmans) forgets Thanos, there will still be a solid number of people who remember the BatGod.

biscuits

JakeTheBank
PIS on means that the Batkick is at omniversal levels.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Batman was created before Thanos and one day, when everyone who knew him (their number is still small compared to batmans) forgets Thanos, there will still be a solid number of people who remember the BatGod.

biscuits Batman's origins were retconned though via turd explanation.

Omega Vision
Batman's origins were retconned though via turd explanation.
And Thanos has now been retconned as a loogie Batman spit out during allergy season. I know what you're thinking, yes Batman allowed himself to succumb to allergies just so he could understand what it felt like.

Batman-Prime
Thanos will always be an inferior character compared to those really big and iconic ones. Like Batman, Superman or Darkseid.

vin

quanchi112
And Thanos has now been retconned as a loogie Batman spit out during allergy season. I know what you're thinking, yes Batman allowed himself to succumb to allergies just so he could understand what it felt like. Don't be mad at me an dmake stuff up just because you don't like batman's origins it's dc's fault no mine.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thanos will always be an inferior character compared to those really big and iconic ones. Like Batman, Superman or Darkseid.

vin By that line of reasoning Wolverine, The Hulk, and Spiderman stand atop this as well.

I for one don't usually like the most popular characters out there as it's a bit of a turn off to know everyone else out there likes them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.