What beer do like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

handythomas
In my fridge right now: Sleeman's Honey Brown Lager and Creemore Premium Lager. Other Canadian favorites include Alexander Keith's IPA and their new Premium White, and especially Mill St. Brewery's Original Organic Lager.
Favorite US beer: New Belgium Fat Tire.
Favorite Belgium beer: Leffe Blonde
All-time favourite: Coopers Pale Ale (South Australian)

Scythe
I don't drink beer, I have much more expensive drink tastes.

Rogue Jedi
Shiner Bock.

That ACDC Chick
ive sworn to never drink alcohol
i dont want to end up like my drunk bastards of uncles

steverules_2
I don't drink Beer cuz its icky dur I'd pick vodka or rum over beer anyday

The Nuul
Ummm beer....theres too many but heres some.

New fave Innis & Gunn - Oak Aged Beer <<< has a whisky taste!!
Sleeman's Honey Brown
Alexander Keith's
Rickards Red.
Stella
Samuel Adams

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Scythe
I don't drink beer, I have much more expensive drink tastes. you're a martini sipping ******!

LanceWindu
I'm not big on beer, but when I drink it I stick with Bud or Coors.

Blinky

Mr. Bacon
Sam Adams or Blue Moon

The Nuul
Originally posted by Blinky
^ This coming from a guy with a Green-day sig?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I used to drink beer : Bottled Miller High Life or bottled Pabst.

Ohhhh burn.

Ax3l
I don't drink beer, I have much more expensive drink tastes. Hobbit blood?

Digi
Jesus, this thread's a bit disappointing. There's been like 1 beer fan to 10-12 non-fans.

Naming individual beers is pointless for me. There's too many. But in terms of styles...

Dislikes: Green beer, light beer, anything with fruit in it, wheat beer
Depends: Stouts, Lagers

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Digi
Jesus, this thread's a bit disappointing. There's been like 1 beer fan to 10-12 non-fans.

Naming individual beers is pointless for me. There's too many. But in terms of styles...

Dislikes: Green beer, light beer, anything with fruit in it, wheat beer
Depends: Stouts, Lagers

Heineken is good too, but it gives me mega headaches.

Ax3l
Likes: Magic Hat #9, Bell's Two Hearted, Most any kind of beers that are nice and hoppy and heavy on the alcohol
Dislikes: Steel Reserve, Most Light Beers (Exception for Miller Light)
Depends: Stouts, sometimes when I feel like just sipping I'll get Dragon's Milk which is about as dark as one could get. Also Chocolate Stouts are some of my favorites.

Rogue Jedi
I've never heard of half the shit you guys are posting. haermm

The Nuul
I will try any type of beer, love the stuff. Most American beer I have had so far is piss water, though Samuel is good.

Ax3l
Most Macrobrews are piss water. But the local breweries have some of the greatest beer around.

Kelly_Bean
I don't drink beer, I have much more expensive drink tastes.

Impediment
Heineken, Dos Equis, Killian's Irish Red, Shiner Bock, Stella Artois, and Budweiser.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Shiner Bock. I like their seasonal stuff. Peach and pecan. And their white beers.

Other than that I really don't like the stuff.

Fallen
i'm not really fond of beer.

chomperx9
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4082/112751400x400.jpg

chomperx9
i usually keep mine at the top so they are easier to reach but they are going at the bottom from now on big grin

Peach
Do not post inappropriate pictures...

chomperx9
Originally posted by Peach
Do not post inappropriate pictures... oh come on you know if that was tom cruises buns you would not have removed it. that was not considered nude

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Cherrywild
I like their seasonal stuff. Peach and pecan. And their white beers.

Other than that I really don't like the stuff. I tried the pecan last week, kinda ew.

Peach
Originally posted by chomperx9
oh come on you know if that was tom cruises buns you would not have removed it. that was not considered nude

Yeah, actually, it would have been removed (who would want to look at him anyway), and it doesn't matter if it wasn't nude, it still wasn't appropriate for here.

It's not up for discussion.

WickedDynamite
MGD for a meal.

Arrogant Bastard and YOU are not Worth it! (Go San Diegans)

Tired-Hiker
Whilst living in Hillsboro, Oregon, I have discovered a beer brewed out of Eugene. It's called Total Domination I.P.A., made by Ninkasa. I love it. But right now I'm about to crack open a Mirror Pond Inversion I.P.A. I'll pour it in a chilled mug from my freezer. I like to pour about 3/4ths of it into the glass at a fast speed to create a huge head. I let the head settle from a wet head to a dry head, takes about a minute. Then I slowly pour the rest. The result is a two centimeter dry head above the rim of the mug. That's how I slide.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
a huge head. wet head. dry head, takes about a minute. two centimeter dry head above the rim of the mug. That's how I slide. Head haermm

Alpha Centauri
None.

Tastes like ass.

-AC

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
Whilst living in Hillsboro, Oregon, I have discovered a beer brewed out of Eugene. It's called Total Domination I.P.A., made by Ninkasa. I love it. But right now I'm about to crack open a Mirror Pond Inversion I.P.A. I'll pour it in a chilled mug from my freezer. I like to pour about 3/4ths of it into the glass at a fast speed to create a huge head. I let the head settle from a wet head to a dry head, takes about a minute. Then I slowly pour the rest. The result is a two centimeter dry head above the rim of the mug. That's how I slide.
I love heads. Especially the hard ones.

Rogue Jedi
Most beer does, try Shiner.

Alpha Centauri
I just don't like beer.

It's needless to me. To me, you'd only ever pay money for beer if you want the alcoholic benefit. I see no benefit, no pay off or anything.

I'd rather any other drink. It's just not my thing. I don't drink alcohol for alcohol's sake.

-AC

Tired-Hiker
Start with a fresh chilled mug.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/IMG_4396.jpg

Pour 3/4ths into mug at a rapid rate, creating an excessive amount of head.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/IMG_4397.jpg

Allow head to dry for about a minute/minute and a half. Then pour the rest into the mug very slowly so the dry head floats to the top without increasing in size.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/IMG_4398.jpg

The result is the perfect glass of beer.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/IMG_4400.jpg

Hiker gives good head! cool beer

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/IMG_4402.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I just don't like beer.

It's needless to me. To me, you'd only ever pay money for beer if you want the alcoholic benefit. I see no benefit, no pay off or anything.

I'd rather any other drink. It's just not my thing. I don't drink alcohol for alcohol's sake.

-AC The only time I drink beer is if I am at home relaxing, if I am out, I usually have rum or tequila, with maybe a beer back.

Ax3l
I can't drink liquor. For one, got da beetus, and two shit gives me heartburn.

In my younger more venerable years, it was a fifth of jager for the night just for me.

Now I'm a *****. ;_;

The Power
Carling

Dreampanther
My favourite beer is a COLD beer... beer

AverageSavage
I love beer, especially Pilseners. I'd list them but i doubt anyone would recognize them as they are mostly norwegian brands. Carlsberg and Heineken are good tho.

I drink stouts and ale aswell but I try to avoid light beers cus they taste like piss.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I tried the pecan last week, kinda ew. I'm as lightweight. stick out tongue

And right now I hate alcohol, to be honest. Whether it was the whiskey or the checkers ( Im positive it was both. ) I feel like shit. no expression Need...water.

The Nuul
Beer has to be cold.

AverageSavage
Originally posted by The Nuul
Beer has to be cold.

lagers maybe. Stouts and Ale should be room temperature.

chiaki
You forgot to write "YOU" in the title.

I don't drink beer often, unless it's summertime picnic, or a baseball game.

I usually stick to Corona Light or Miller Light.

The Nuul
Originally posted by AverageSavage
lagers maybe. Stouts and Ale should be room temperature.

Aye.

lord xyz
Guiness, Carlsberg, Carling, Fosters, Cobra...

Digi
I posted my general likes/dislikes earlier. But my favorite individual beers are mostly from Great Lakes Brewing, a company out of Cleveland, OH. They're larger than a lot of microbreweries, but produce some of the finest stuff I've ever had. Their flagship is Dortmunder Gold, a delicious lager. And my favorites include Eliot Ness and Burning River, both very hoppy and delicious.

The Nuul
Is this the I dont like beer thread or what beer do you like thread?

Ax3l
Originally posted by Digi
I posted my general likes/dislikes earlier. But my favorite individual beers are mostly from Great Lakes Brewing, a company out of Cleveland, OH. They're larger than a lot of microbreweries, but produce some of the finest stuff I've ever had. Their flagship is Dortmunder Gold, a delicious lager. And my favorites include Eliot Ness and Burning River, both very hoppy and delicious.

That brewery sponsored a beer tasting event in my town in Michigan and I got to try all those beers and more. Great brewery.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
Is this the I dont like beer thread or what beer do you like thread? Bit of both.

mikeydude
I dont like beer

Tired-Hiker
I just don't like beer.

-AC

To me, I always thought you were a male.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Impediment
Heineken, Dos Equis, Killian's Irish Red, Shiner Bock, Stella Artois, and Budweiser.

Killian's Irish Red indeed

Impediment
I just don't like beer.

-AC

You lost me, sir.

"Alcohol for alcohol's sake"?

No sarcasm intended.

You genuinely lost me.

jinXed by JaNx
I prefer dark brews. there is this pub that serves a killer Oatmeal stout. I try to get down there at least once a week.

As for regular beer. I generally stick with samuel Adams. It is a quality beer that offers much variety at a reasonable price. Samuel Adams is the only domestic brew i'll drink though. I loathe Bud and coors. sad

I'm also very fond of,

Samuel Smiths taddy porter (perhaps the best porter around)
Double Diamond
Guiness

Dorian Belmont
Becks dark but i am rather partial to bud lime

Digi
Originally posted by Ax3l
That brewery sponsored a beer tasting event in my town in Michigan and I got to try all those beers and more. Great brewery.

thumb up

Sgt.Shakedown
Corona

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.