Batman and Spider-Man defend Wayne Manor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Wayne Manor is under siege by a combined force of Bat and Spidey villains:

Joker
Clayface
Killer Croc
Bane
Man-Bat
Scorpion
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Vulture

Batman and Spider-Man have full access to the Batcave's equipment and 5 minutes to prepare before the villains manage to (somehowstick out tongue ) overcome Alfred and Aunt May armed with brooms and storm the cave below.
Can Spider-Man and Batman win the day or will the villains kill two of the greatest heroes ever?

SamZED
aunt may wins this for them.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
aunt may wins this for them.
Read the post. The villains somehow manage to get past her.

Parmaniac
So Joker is backed up by the Presence?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
So Joker is backed up by the Presence?
He's backed by these guys:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presence_%28band%29
wink

the ninjak
Alfred offers Joker some tea and Aunt May kills the Joker with the broom.

Omega Vision
Forget Alfred and Aunt May, they aren't factors.

JakeTheBank
I think Batman and Spider-Man have a decent shot here. Provided he can hit them, Spidey could KO most of the rogues with a single blow, considering his strength. Clayface would require some tech to take down, though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Batman and Spider-Man have a decent shot here. Provided he can hit them, Spidey could KO most of the rogues with a single blow, considering his strength. Clayface would require some tech to take down, though.
Tbh one of the big reasons Batman keeps one of Mister Freeze's guns is probably to deal with a possible Clayface infiltration.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Tbh one of the big reasons Batman keeps one of Mister Freeze's guns is probably to deal with a possible Clayface infiltration.

thumb up

Plus, doesn't Batman still have access to one of his armored suits? Not sure if he can get fully geared up and ready in five minutes as well as do what else he needs to do, but it's an option.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Plus, doesn't Batman still have access to one of his armored suits? Not sure if he can get fully geared up and ready in five minutes as well as do what else he needs to do, but it's an option.
I've always wondered why Batman doesn't just build a light suit of powered armor to give himself super-strength and durability. Not an Iron Man suit mind you, just a high-tech-er Batsuit that gives him Class 10 strength or something. I know they won't do it for story reasons (Batman can't have "superpowers"wink but it just seems like something that's well within his capability.

the ninjak
Spiderman is a veteran when it comes to handling large Super Villain groups and the Manor should prove to be a handy place to set traps. Plus if Peter ever had access to Batman's gadgets he would have a field day. He would handle all of them while Bruce takes care of Joker.

Original Smurph
Batman w/ prep solos.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Batman w/ prep solos.
What if he was hung-over?

Parmaniac
I've always wondered why Batman doesn't just build a light suit of powered armor to give himself super-strength and durability. Not an Iron Man suit mind you, just a high-tech-er Batsuit that gives him Class 10 strength or something. I know they won't do it for story reasons (Batman can't have "superpowers"wink but it just seems like something that's well within his capability. You gave yourself the answer, but this goes for many characters, especially the "prep gods" or why Supes doesn't just simply sunbath nonstop

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You gave yourself the answer, but this goes for many characters, especially the "prep gods" or why Supes doesn't just simply sunbath nonstop
Well Superman can't be in the sun all the time but yes if I were Superman I'd probably spend five minutes every morning at the surface of the sun to charge myself up.

Original Smurph
What if he was hung-over? Impossible scenario.

Although he would probably just go straight to his stored kryptonian death-tech to end the fight faster...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Impossible scenario.

Although he would probably just go straight to his stored kryptonian death-tech to end the fight faster...
Yeah I guess human alcohol affecting Batman is a bit of a stretch...

the ninjak
They could swap costumes and fool their respective foes!!!! cool

Deadline
Batman and Spiderman win.

SamZED
There's a problem with the thread, GG has the firepower to destroy Wayne Manor. Itd take one good punch to ko Joker, Bane, Ock, Volture and few punches for Croc maybe. THe problem here - Clayface, Scorpion and Green Goblin. Batman should find a way to take care of Clayface and to disable Goblin's glider, maybe electrocute Scorpion, and leave the rest to Parker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.