Alfred Pennyworth vs Aunt May (with a rolling pin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Galan007
Aunt May------>g-asskick<------Alfred

Any questions? crackers

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Aunt May------>g-asskick<------Alfred

Any questions? crackers
Yes: at what point does Aunt May fall under Alfred's Michael Caine-esque Charms?

Galan007
Right before she gets punched in the mouth. uhuh

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Right before she gets punched in the mouth. uhuh
And after he's done beating her he uses his 1337 medic skills to fix her up. And beats her again. Rinse and repeat.

Original Smurph
iirc, Alfred actually has combat training...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Original Smurph
iirc, Alfred actually has combat training...
Yeah he disarmed and incapacitated Hush disguised as Bruce Wayne IIRC.

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah he disarmed and incapacitated Hush disguised as Bruce Wayne IIRC. I believe he also defeated Prometheus, the imposter one at least.

Original Smurph
I think Aunt May once drugged somebody pretending to be Peter...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Original Smurph
I think Aunt May once drugged somebody pretending to be Peter...

Chameleon.

The Nuul
Uncle Ben is dead. May and Alfred get it on, so its a tie 5/5 win win for both.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
Uncle Ben is dead. May and Alfred get it on, so its a tie 5/5 win win for both.
The thing is I can actually see that happening. Peter gets a new Uncle. One with lots of class who doesn't keep reminding him about responsibility and shit.

Parmaniac
Aunt May is a herald of Galactus no expression

Parmaniac
The thing is I can actually see that happening. Peter gets a new Uncle. One with lots of class who doesn't keep reminding him about responsibility and shit. Maybe he and Batman would team up and invent some crazy sh!t togteher smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Aunt May is a herald of Galactus no expression
She isn't the Golden Oldie in this scenario. Though the rolling pin may or may not be made of Secondary Adamantium.

Omega Vision
Maybe he and Batman would team up and invent some crazy sh!t togteher smile
Batman could probably make some awesome improvements to the web-shooters. Maybe lace some webs with kryptonite dust in case he ever needs help taking down a compromised Superman.

StiltmanFTW
The thing is I can actually see that happening. Peter gets a new Uncle. One with lots of class who doesn't keep reminding him about responsibility and shit.

Isn't May with Jameson's father now? They had sex in one issue sick

Parmaniac
Batman could probably make some awesome improvements to the web-shooters. Maybe lace some webs with kryptonite dust in case he ever needs help taking down a compromised Superman. I think Pete could do that pretty easy alone with Batmans resources if it comes to inventing stuff he's pretty good he only lacks resources, but of course he's not Batman level. But really I think they would build a good team, both are no killers and both started fighting crime cause of a great loss in the past.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Isn't May with Jameson's father now? They had sex in one issue sick It's retconned that was Wolverine smokin'

Omega Vision
I think Pete could do that pretty easy alone with Batmans resources if it comes to inventing stuff he's pretty good he only lacks resources, but of course he's not Batman level. But really I think they would build a good team, both are no killers and both started fighting crime cause of a great loss in the past.
I would love to have a chance of writing a Spider-Man-Batman team up comic. They're opposites in a way: Spidey is a kid who kinda got lucky and recieved his powers whereas Batman worked hard to get where he is but at the end of the day they're both great heroes who fight the good fight with everything they have. Parker is pretty smart, nowhere near Batman of course but still quite smart.

StiltmanFTW
It's retconned that was Peter smokin'

Good God.

pABkWuQ6g3o

Parmaniac
I guess you're the guy in the back right? (After the actual video)

StiltmanFTW
Nope.

SamZED
lets see, may took on chameleon, volture, pwned logan and spider-man, took on a super skrull that owned avengers, fought galactus, survived being burried alive for a month, snipershots and several heart attacks. Yeah... Tough call...

tideoftime
I love Alfred, dearly, and he is a better support character than May...

... but May will WTF kick-his-ass, and use the rolling pin afterwards to roll dough for cookies and pastries for Peter and his friends...

... the blood on the pin just adds flavor to the mix...

manx422
Alfred Pennyworth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.