how to rescue a boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sushmitjoshi
A boy fell in 15 feet deep pit how will you rescue him and constraint is you are not having anything like rope etc. and you cant call fire brigade to rescu him.

Symmetric Chaos
Pour dirt into the pit and tell him to swim through it like the Landsharks. Or maybe I'd get a ladder.

inimalist
fill the hole with dirt quickly, covering the boy entirely, preventing him from climbing up the slopes of dirt made in such an operation

steverules_2
Originally posted by sushmitjoshi
A boy fell in 15 feet deep pit how will you rescue him and constraint is you are not having anything like rope etc. and you cant call fire brigade to rescu him.

I go to the nearest fire station....

Or I call him a dumbass and walk on

Ordo
Teach him to fly.

sushmitjoshi
A boy fell in 15 feet deep pit how will you rescue him and constraint is you are not having anything like rope etc. and you cant call fire brigade to rescu him. not yet received any correct tricky answer

Colossus-Big C
jump in and lift him over your head and he jumps out.

Red Nemesis
Throw rocks at him.

Throw progressively larger rocks at him.

Fling progressively larger rocks toward his head.

Fling progressively larger fireworks toward his head.

Fling progressively more massive explosives toward his head.

Fling progressively more massive and more volatile explosives toward his head.

Eat an apple.

???

PROFIT

Lord Lucien
Then use those profits to by him a shovel, and tell him to dig his way out.

Symmetric Chaos
Ah, capitalism.

Lord Lucien
Helping stupid, careless children out of wells since 1776.

jaden101
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose.

Bardock42
not yet received any correct tricky answer

By correct you mean a way to rescue him that you randomly call "correct"?

Hell Lancer
do what you're doing: leave him there, open internet and create a thread to see what people say

The Nuul

Call MJ.....oh wait, NVM!

AsbestosFlaygon
Call the police department

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42
By correct you mean a way to rescue him that you randomly call "correct"?

its an old riddle, I think it initially was about saving a bird

you fill the hole partially with dirt, let the child climb up the slope it makes, then fill it with a little more dirt, let him climb up, rinse and repeat

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist

you fill the hole partially with dirt, let the child climb up the slope it makes, then fill it with a little more dirt, let him climb up, rinse and repeat

Well, like I said, it's randomly assigned the value "correct". It's also not what he's asking for cause you had said it already and he claimed it hadn't been answered.

inimalist
I just figured he didn't get the joke. But ya, for sure, its pretty random.

Robtard

About a horse and a farmer. Bird could fly out, duh.

Colossus-Big C

you fill the hole partially with dirt, let the child climb up the slope it makes, then fill it with a little more dirt, let him climb up, rinse and repeat this is exactly what the first answer said mad

inimalist
indeed, the first 2 posts were jokes about that theme, but the OP said they weren't correct

/shrug

One Free Man
I build a public outhouse over the hole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.