Darth Caedus legitimacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
How legitimate are Jacen's claims to be a Sith Lord?

mattatom
*Jacen and not at all.

Survivor19
Embarassing mistype... Thanks for pointing that out.

Lord Lucien
He had good intentions, but his own reasons for doing what he did were bad ones. He was essentially a ripoff of Vader, except Vader's more interesting.

Autokrat
He's a pathetic and inept fool that was an excellent opportunity to bring some true ethical dimension to SW.

Except LucasArts failed at this horribly.

truejedi
it needed many many more books. He needed to go evil slowly, as corruption destroyed the original version he had to make the galaxy safe.

However, since anakin fell the same way, i'm thinking maybe this instant good to evil switch IS lucas's view of the darkside.

For ethical dimension, how about Tahira? About as close as anyone, i'd say.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by truejedi
it needed many many more books. He needed to go evil slowly, as corruption destroyed the original version he had to make the galaxy safe.

However, since anakin fell the same way, i'm thinking maybe this instant good to evil switch IS lucas's view of the darkside.

For ethical dimension, how about Tahira? About as close as anyone, i'd say.

LOTF was just god awful. The power fluctuations for Luke and Jacen were ridiculously. And to top it off, Jacen magically obtained more force powers when he gave himself a sith name.

truejedi
that was pretty pathetic. it was like a freaking power-up or something.

Autokrat
Those books felt like fanfiction to me... like seriously.

REXXXX
+10 to Force Attack score with Darth title!

I'm actually starting the first book... I figured I might as well get it over with, and I needed something to read anyway.

Autokrat
Originally posted by REXXXX
+10 to Force Attack score with Darth title!

I'm actually starting the first book... I figured I might as well get it over with, and I needed something to read anyway.

I really hope you didn't pay money.

These are the books you go to library for.

REXXXX
Eh. It's like $5.

I also dislike libraries because I'm a pack rat and hate returning books I've read.

Survivor19
IIRC, that was Sith battle meditation.. and it sucked badly. As did Jacen's military doctrines, tha consisted from 1 stratagem:
attack civilian population until the enemies are intimidated into submission.

My question is about the legitimacy of his title, though.

mattatom
He learnt that yes but that's not were complaining about. It's the fact as soon as he called himself 'Darth' Caedus he seemed to 'level up' Pok'e'mon style..

There are no 'true' Darths after Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.