dragonballz vs naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonballfreak
I think that dragonballz wins because they have more people and have way bigger attcks.

Ridley_Prime
no expression

Magee
Originally posted by dragonballfreak
I think that dragonballz wins because they have more people and have way bigger attcks. war

XanatosForever
What're you talking about? It's totally the answer here. One halfway decent Gallick Gun and Narutardverse is erased from existence.

Kirikaze Fuuma
-________-;;

No hope for Naruto universe.

Endless Mike
First of all, wrong forum. Second of all....

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/facepalm.png

danteiscool
one DBZ character is all it takes to destroy Narutoverse.

Eaea
I think that dragonballz wins because they have more people and have way bigger attcks.

No shit, they're also stupidly faster and more durable. This is a massacre. rolling on floor laughing

Nemesis X
I can't even describe how epically stupid this is.

Bentley
Do they really have that much more people? I mean, Naruto introduces more characters and then kills them off, at some point they are going to get more characters than DBZ.

Other than that, this thread is a pathetic joke.

Magee
Rikudo Sennin solos.

Bentley
Originally posted by Magee
Rikudo Sennin solos.

Recoome solos. no expression

XanatosForever
Recoome? erm **** that, Raditz solos.

Nephthys
Madara turns the moon into a sharingan and Amaratsu's those sucka's. ninja

Believe it.

XanatosForever
Are you kidding? If the moon's out, the Saiyans & sons slaughter EVERYTHING.

Nephthys
I'm a little kidding. Though Hypno-Moon may be a real way for the Narutoverse to win.

XanatosForever
I dunno, that's a pretty big if. It'd have to be done right off the bat before any of the tailed Saiyans catch sight of the big circle.

Hellspawn28
Young King Piccolo would solo all of Naruto, and you think a all out war is a good idea.

Bentley
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Recoome? erm **** that, Raditz solos.

Just said Recoome because it vaguely sounded like Rikudo.

Maester_yoda
mr popo solos....come on people this is ubertarded

yungz22
krillin and tien could take these guy out especially tien

Magee
Originally posted by yungz22
krillin and tien could take these guy out especially tien Not if genjutsu works. Itachi could take out any dragonball character if we assume his tsukuyomi will work. Oh no wait wtf hax blow up planets lulz frog form Ginyu solos.

Endless Mike
Not if genjutsu works. Itachi could take out any dragonball character if we assume his tsukuyomi will work. Oh no wait wtf hax blow up planets lulz frog form Ginyu solos.

Because they are just going to stand there and take it, right? Really the amount of pain he can use on them in an illusion is nothing compared to the beatings they usually take. At most it would just piss them off.

Magee
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Because they are just going to stand there and take it, right? Really the amount of pain he can use on them in an illusion is nothing compared to the beatings they usually take. At most it would just piss them off. Eye contact will be made before the shit hits the fan. Tsukuyomi does not work by inflicting physical pain, it is mental pain, mental trauma, exhaustion and there is no way to prove any Dragonball character could shrug it off like nothing happened.

Your comparison is illogical. Physical durability has no bearing on the amount of mental stress they can handle.

yungz22
Eye contact will be made before the shit hits the fan. Tsukuyomi does not work by inflicting physical pain, it is mental pain, mental trauma, exhaustion and there is no way to prove any Dragonball character could shrug it off like nothing happened.

Your comparison is illogical. Physical durability has no bearing on the amount of mental stress they can handle.
there are only 3 tsukuyomi users in the show... there are so many dbz characters they arent all going to be caught it

Magee
Originally posted by yungz22
there are only 3 tsukuyomi users in the show... there are so many dbz characters they arent all going to be caught it I'm not getting in to it. There is no scenario or rules put in place so it's pointless when there is no setup. Just the DBZ wanking is hilarious here, insta win with out consideration for the unique variety of attacks the Naruto cast could throw at them.

Sure if you stick all characters from each side in front of each other the winner is obvious but that would make for a boring discussion.

BloodRain
In truth Tsukuyoni can not kill but take out maybe any fighter, but we're looking at a max of 3 going down IF they manage to get that initial eye contact and not be destroyed before or during the few seconds it takes.

Mr. Rhythmic
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/bokeatong/DBZ-271SpiritBombTriumphant_5__0004.jpg

tevaz87roni
I have to watch these animes
they are classic

wammamram
kid gohan slos, with mesenko horse

NemeBro
I think that dragonballz wins because they have more people and have way bigger attcks. Anyone else read "bigger dicks" at first?

BloodRain
laughing yeah at first

Q99
The only things any Naruto characters have that'd be useful against Dragonball ones are spacewarping and Genjutsu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.