Stryfe vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Both at full power and Stryfe is not wearing his metallic armor suit for obvious reasons.

Apparently people are telling me that Cable at full power and Shaman X-Man can defeat Magneto. I don't know if that is true or not, but I am taking their words for it.

If that is the case, then this should be close.

Who takes it?

confused confused

Xplosive
Stryfe

Chuck Norris beats them both though.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Xplosive
Stryfe

Chuck Norris beats them both though.

Explain why Stryfe wins.

redhotrash
Magneto wins here. His mastery over his power puts him over pretty much any tk user. Stryfe's TP is negated.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by redhotrash
Magneto wins here. His mastery over his power puts him over pretty much any tk user. Stryfe's TP is negated.

Apparently, people say that Shaman X-Man and Cable at full power can defeat a fully powered Magneto.

embarrasment embarrasment

Xplosive
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Apparently, people say that Shaman X-Man and Cable at full power can defeat a fully powered Magneto.

They stomp him actually.

Xplosive
His mastery over his power puts him over pretty much any tk user.

No.

pinksushi1
They stomp him actually.

Didn't Magneto defeat Cable in Fatal Attractions?

redhotrash
No.

Uh, yes.

AlmightyKfish
Didn't Magneto defeat Cable in Fatal Attractions?

Not God Cable though, as in the Cable seen in C&DP, who was fighting the Surfer and putting up a very good fight.

redhotrash
He put up as much of a fight as Surfer let him put up. You could argue Rhino whacking him with a gumball machine was impressive. Its not Surfer's style to blitz and destroy the people hes fighting.

pinksushi1
Uh, yes.

Magneto would not be able to handle Shaman X-Man's telekinetic powers.

Mindset
He put up as much of a fight as Surfer let him put up. You could argue Rhino whacking him with a gumball machine was impressive. Its not Surfer's style to blitz and destroy the people hes fighting. Cable wasn't really trying to fight SS.

Not that he wouldn't still lose if he was.

embarrasment embarrasment

SNG>BJC>stryfe

Shaman would win a majority; BJC would probably split; stryfe would lose, even though he is 'supposed' to be as powerfull as bjc, he doesn't have the feats to back such claims and he gets beaten by people who wouldn't even trickle bjc fairly often. We are talking about Magnus at his strongest here.

batdude123
Magneto.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by 753
SNG>BJC>stryfe

Shaman would win a majority; BJC would probably split; stryfe would lose, even though he is 'supposed' to be as powerfull as bjc, he doesn't have the feats to back such claims and he gets beaten by people who wouldn't even trickle bjc fairly often. We are talking about Magnus at his strongest here.

Maybe Cable at full power might be too much for Magneto.

Maybe Cable at full power might be too much for Magneto.

Yes, bjc will probababaly take a majority against magnus but not a big one. If we isolate magnus strong feats and judge by those alone as he is supposed to be fully powered, I think he can take 5/10. Mags has spent long intervals of his history partly depowered.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
SNG>BJC>stryfe

Shaman would win a majority; BJC would probably split; stryfe would lose, even though he is 'supposed' to be as powerfull as bjc, he doesn't have the feats to back such claims and he gets beaten by people who wouldn't even trickle bjc fairly often. We are talking about Magnus at his strongest here. BJC = Black Jesus Cable?

Originally posted by Mindset
BJC = Black Jesus Cable?

It's the Buddy Jesus Cable. It moves away from the usual post-apocalytical anger issues wholly depressive image of Cable towards a more uplifitng and accessible one for the 21 century

Mindset
Oh, I think I'd like Black Jesus Cable more.

Originally posted by Mindset
Oh, I think I'd like Black Jesus Cable more.

Come on, you're not even giving him a chance, the Buddy Cable is awesome, he doesn't sulk.

redhotrash
How much experience did Cable have using his powers at full potential? A couple months? Magneto has been a surgeon with his powers for decades. Forming solid objects out of dust particles, effortlessly lifting a astroid. Mocking Thor while deflecting his blows. Being able to deflect multiple nukes while weakend. History is on Magneto's side. He has the showings that Cable and Stryfe dont.

How much experience did Cable have using his powers at full potential? A couple months? Magneto has been a surgeon with his powers for decades. Forming solid objects out of dust particles, effortlessly lifting a astroid. Mocking Thor while deflecting his blows. Being able to deflect multiple nukes while weakend. History is on Magneto's side. He has the showings that Cable and Stryfe dont.

Going by his high end feats alone he is a match for bjc, but if you factor in his low showings throughout his history and average them out, not so much.

redhotrash
If by "throughout his history" you mean his mishandling of the last few years or so, then yes. The guy has made fools of the Avengers and was a certifiable team buster for more of his career. Dont judge by the new wave of writers who have taking massive dumps on him and do many other good characters (Apocalypse, Venom, Sabretooth, etc etc etc)

Mshinu
Magneto takes Stryfe.

Jesus Cable too, it will be a fierce battle but Mags has practice in f***ing him up wink

StiltmanFTW
bump

Harbinger
Erik.

^yes

JakeTheBank
Magneto via coin

celestialdemon
Magneto wins.

"Id"

^the hell he does Id, mags will tactically eat him.

he aint mindraping mags and his tk was never even close to godcable's or nate's. there is also the matter of his TK pulse needing to punch through the force-fields (I dont recall him ever phasing ghe wave through stuff like hellion does). mags will ultimately turn him inside out.

the ninjak
Mags.

Poccy's beatdown of Stryfe sets the standard.

thumb up we all know mags would rip that b1tch in half

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.