superman vs hancocks ex wife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
movie superman from superman returns vs hancocks ex wife

remember hancock swung the rolling pin across her head and didnt even move her. she's stronger than hancock.

psycho gundam

JakeTheBank
Superman.

galactusischere
hancock's wife loses

chomperx9
i remember going through all those hancock vs superman threads and most people think hancock can take out superman. now how come his wife cant take out superman when she is stronger than hubby ?

or does everyone want superman to win all of a sudden because of gender ?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by chomperx9
i remember going through all those hancock vs superman threads and most people think hancock can take out superman. now how come his wife cant take out superman when she is stronger than hubby ?

or does everyone want superman to win all of a sudden because of gender ?

How the hell does Hancock beat Superman?

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How the hell does Hancock beat Superman? i never admitted he could i just posted info that i got from others posting. look back at some of the old superman vs hancock threads.

JakeTheBank
I didn't see anything that Hancock or his wife did that made them superior to Superman.

Mindset
What did either of these people do, I saw these movies too long ago to remember anything.

chomperx9
they cant fly as fast as superman but their strength level seems similar

Mindset
I remember Hancock flying to the moon or something.

KingD19
Yeah, he flew to the moon, painted it, and came back.

And Hancock's wife isn't stronger than him, she's more powerful because she knows what all she can do, all Hancock has is strength/speed/durability/flight.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, he flew to the moon, painted it, and came back.

And Hancock's wife isn't stronger than him, she's more powerful because she knows what all she can do, all Hancock has is strength/speed/durability/flight. yes she is stronger. if she wasnt she would have felt some kinda pain when he stabbed her in the kitchen and swung the rolling pin at her. she also pushed him out of the house. yeah i know we all want hancock to be stronger cause hes cooler in a way but the movie and what she did proved her strength level is above his.

Wei Phoenix
yes she is stronger. if she wasnt she would have felt some kinda pain when he stabbed her in the kitchen and swung the rolling pin at her. she also pushed him out of the house. yeah i know we all want hancock to be stronger cause hes cooler in a way but the movie and what she did proved her strength level is above his.

Hancock wouldn't have felt pain from those things either and she caught him off guard when she pushed him out of the house so no she isn't stronger, just more experienced due to his memory loss.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hancock wouldn't have felt pain from those things either and she caught him off guard when she pushed him out of the house so no she isn't stronger, just more experienced due to his memory loss. if someones strength is equal to another then they can still injur eachother for example you punch someone that has an equal strength and durability as you they are still gonna feel some pain.

she didnt feel a damn thing when he stabbed her and swung at her. what does that have to do with experience ? oh ok i got experience in making my body more durable when someone is gonna swing at me from behind by surprise. come on now

manx422
superman

Rogue Jedi
Mary is stronger than Hancock, it's stated in the movie.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mary is stronger than Hancock, it's stated in the movie.

She meant emotionally stronger, dude. Duh.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
She meant emotionally stronger, dude. Duh. She produced tornadoes, dude. Plus she has knockers.

Robtard
She produced tornadoes, dude. Plus she has knockers.

WTF is a tornado going to do to someone like Hancock?

Rogue Jedi
WTF is a tornado going to do to someone like Hancock? Nothing, but she can conjure them, he cant, therefore she is stronger.

Robtard
Nothing, but she can conjure them, he cant, therefore she is stronger.

He can piss standing up better than she can, therefore he's stronger.

Rogue Jedi
He can piss standing up better than she can, therefore he's stronger. Chrome. Trailer hitch. Yeah.

Robtard
Chrome. Trailer hitch. Yeah.

If you're implying she can sick a meaner dick than he, you have no basis for that.

Rogue Jedi
I'd wager on it.

Wei Phoenix
if someones strength is equal to another then they can still injur eachother for example you punch someone that has an equal strength and durability as you they are still gonna feel some pain.

she didnt feel a damn thing when he stabbed her and swung at her. what does that have to do with experience ? oh ok i got experience in making my body more durable when someone is gonna swing at me from behind by surprise. come on now

Superman can stab General Zod with a steel knife and the blade would still break or bend. It doesn't matter who is wielding the weapon if the weapon can not hurt them.

She produced tornadoes, dude. Plus she has knockers.

They produced tornadoes.

Rogue Jedi
Hancock didnt.

the ninjak
Charlize Theron is so hot that Supes wouldn't be able to hit her.
She'll just seduce him, kick him in the balls then shove a stick of kryptonite down his throat and punch his head off!

Supes wins smile

chomperx9
If you're implying she can sick a meaner dick than he, you have no basis for that. if you watch the movie again she has a bigger attitude than he does. your giving him more credit just cause he was the main star of the movie and he's cooler in a way but that doesnt make him stronger.

BruceSkywalker
both films s^ck horribly...

however its a win win since charlize theron is hot

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
both films s^ck horribly...

however its a win win since charlize theron is hot id rather watch hancock than superman returns

jaden101
Can't say I saw anything in Hancock from any character that rivalled lifting an entire newly formed continent made from the substance that makes the lifter weak and dying out into space or flying fast enough to stop the earth's rotation and turn back time.

Yeah...So...Superman...Easily.

BruceSkywalker
id rather watch hancock than superman returns

i agree

Robtard
if you watch the movie again she has a bigger attitude than he does. your giving him more credit just cause he was the main star of the movie and he's cooler in a way but that doesnt make him stronger.

He shoved one man's head up another man's ass, ergo, he's got the bigger attitude, if "attitude" matters here.

Capt.Diaperhead
Dude, Hancock can totally take out superman. But his wife can't cuz her character is so sober and she is a goody two shoes (at heart).

Imagine a scenario in which Hancock's wife has to fight Superman. Superman could easily woo her with his patriotic talk and lectures about whats right and wrong but not Hancock he wouldn't give shit about that.

SuperkatmanX
Superman's heat vision cuts her head off end of story

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by SuperkatmanX
Superman's heat vision cuts her head off end of story

do you know how many times Supes can slap her face before she even finishes blinking?

jinXed by JaNx
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman is going to kick some ass here. Unlike the fanboy bullcrackle thats been going around here, i'm going to settle the debate and tell you bastards once and for all...,Superman Pwns this lady.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.