D vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
D from Vampire hunter D vs. Naruto in a normal fight to the death.

Endless Mike
If this is the novel version of D he wins this effortlessly, he could solo Narutoverse without even lifting a finger. Not sure about anime version.

King Kandy
Anime version was quite lame and I have no doubt could be beaten by plenty of naruto characters.

menokokoro
well the anime version was only accurate in the first movie, and missed a lot of stuff, like the fact that D can revive himself from being staked through the heart...

i just finished the 4th book, and from what i have read, D seems like he would win, but it would be a real close fight.

i mean naruto has shown to be stronger, and...faster? and has more abilities at his disposal, and if he absolutely had to could unleash the kyuubi on him, but he would never do that against d.

hmm, maybe i shouldnt have started this thread until i finished all the books, cuz i dont want anything spoiled...

King Kandy
The first movie version would lose for sure, he had trouble with mutants who were <<<<naruto.

menokokoro
well...thats mostly because they couldn't animate very fast, and what he faught was not nearly as powerful as what was in the book

Endless Mike
You kidding? Novel D was mach 86 at his slowest, his sword can nullify regeneration, and he can break through dimensions.

King Kandy
That's cool but i'm not talking about novel D (i've never read the novels). I'm talking about anime D (this is the anime forum after all), and he did not impress me at all.

menokokoro
Originally posted by King Kandy
That's cool but i'm not talking about novel D (i've never read the novels). I'm talking about anime D (this is the anime forum after all), and he did not impress me at all. well, the books are canon so...yeah lol. but yeah, from what was shown in the anime was not all that impressive...he does some crazy stuff, that little guy on his hand is actually REALLY powerful as well, though i think that has a lot to do with the fact that he is drawing energy from D.

but you should read the books, its way cooler, D is crazy

menokokoro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You kidding? Novel D was mach 86 at his slowest, his sword can nullify regeneration, and he can break through dimensions. eh, thats not his slowest, at least not where i am lol. he has never shown to be that fast, apart from the second book where he moved so fast there was an after image of him. but other than that he ran 100 m in like 6 seconds and, he made his horse run really fast in the 3rd but it didnt say how fast. but again i havent read all of them, i dont know how powerful he actually is...I CANT WAIT TO SEE!!!

Jugglenaut
D could easily destroy the HST with his feats from the novels.

On the other hand, you have the weaker anime versions.

The Bloodlust version could
-catch arrows with his hand
-cut stone pillars/wood trees neatly in half
-be silent enough to sneak up and kill a werewolf who could hear D's horse's hooves from quite a distance away
-cut someone's astral form in half and force it to return to its body
-break out of a miniature dimension made of shadows

Maybe this version could put up a good fight against Base Naruto.

menokokoro
hmmm, we need to know more about madara so i can put him up against D. as it it, it seems like he can beet anyone

dvampire
D is one of my favorite characters and even I haven't read the novels yet. Going by the anime version though, I see normal Naruto winning this fight with some trouble.

menokokoro
wow, yeah you NEED to read the books, because D is way better in the books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.