Ghost Rider vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
By all rights, the Penance Stare should really eff up Sentry...

...but I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow didn't work.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
By all rights, the Penance Stare should really eff up Sentry...

...but I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow didn't work.

bbrem123
for some reason i dont think it would work on void persona but sentry would be ****ed...who knows tho

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
for some reason i dont void would give a shit...who knows tho

I don't think he would have much of a choice, but I wouldn't be surprised if Void/Sentry pulled something out of their ass to make them "immune" to the Penance Stare.

bbrem123
yea he seems to be doing stuff like that lately

the ninjak
GR's stare would obliterate Sentry considering his soul is bonded to his particles.
But once his appears in Hell he will just blast his way out and kick GR's ass by wrapping a pylon around his head. Ripping it off and throwing it over to Columbia.

King Kandy
I don't think Ghost Rider can put him down.

Warlord
The stare

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by the ninjak
GR's stare would obliterate Sentry considering his soul is bonded to his particles.
But once his appears in Hell he will just blast his way out and kick GR's ass by wrapping a pylon around his head. Ripping it off and throwing it over to Columbia.

I would point out, ripping GR's head off would work for about a second, before it regerated.

GR has a healing factor which is pretty much better than anyone elses.

SoulDevourer
current GR => GR ftw

JakeTheBank
By all rights, GR could potentially pwn most people in his weight class and some above it with his power set.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
By all rights, GR could potentially pwn most people in his weight class and some above it with his power set.

vansonbee
7/10 GR

I believe Ghost Rider has the chance to beat Sentry, if he has the chance to use Penance Stare of course.

We could say Void can block Penance Stare effect, but that depends on the writer, so who are we to assume so?

W/O the PS, GR has no chance. rolling on floor laughing

the ninjak
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I would point out, ripping GR's head off would work for about a second, before it regerated.

GR has a healing factor which is pretty much better than anyone elses.

Unleashed GR is only as strong as his opponents guilt. When it comes to this weightclass.
And Sentry's troubled mind would fall to GR pretty bad I would think.
Being a petty ex crack head and all.

Priest
Sentry rips Gr's jaw off.

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman's junkie counterpart FTL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.