Superman Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
this is in supermans realm, krpton.
supes is sundipped and cun sun dip every 30 minutes
galactus is hungry to near starvation
discuss.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

The Nuul
Super combo FTW!

Batman-Prime
First. On Krypton, Superman would be powerless. So i think you mean New Krypton.
A starving Galactus was chased off by Thor, I can see Superman repeating this feat.

JakeTheBank
lmao

Galactus wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
First. On Krypton, Superman would be powerless. So i think you mean New Krypton.
A starving Galactus was chased off by Thor, I can see Superman repeating this feat. That was one time and Galactus has beaten thor since then while extremely weakened. Thor wasn't just facing Galactus directly either and used the godblast something Superman doesn't have in his arsenal. I know you weren't aware of any of this and simply want Superman to win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
discuss.

facepalm

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lmao

Galactus wins.

Sundipped Superman, so OWAW Sundipped Superman who freed and BFR imperiex vs an near starvation Galactus. He wins, honestly.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm why?

Batman-Prime
why?

Because you create a thread where Galactus can only lose. sneer

quanchi112
Sundipped Superman, so OWAW Sundipped Superman who freed and BFR imperiex vs an near starvation Galactus. He wins, honestly. Do you know what Galactus is capable of?

JakeTheBank
How does Superman beat Galactus here, though? Heat vision could be absorbed by Galactus. Ice breath? The guy roams in space. Physical force? I don't see that laying out a weakened Galactus.

Batman-Prime
How does Superman beat Galactus here, though? Heat vision could be absorbed by Galactus. Ice breath? The guy roams in space. Physical force? I don't see that laying out a weakened Galactus.

Quite easy, Sundipped Superman seemed to be invulnerable to the entropy blasts. He can take Big G and BFR him into the source wall. wink

galactusischere
Galactus eats new krypton

quanchi112
Quite easy, Sundipped Superman seemed to be invulnerable to the entropy blasts. He can take Big G and BFR him into the source wall. wink Physically ram him into the Source Wall? You've got to be kidding here to think this is a plausible scenario.

Shouldn't a starved galactus even at death's door be at the very very least silver surfer level? He wins

TheTyrant
Galactus at the brink of death destroyed 3 solar systems + a galaxy buster in a single blast.

h1a8
discuss.

Any high herald can beat Galactus if he is near starvation.

Superman sundipped has the power of thousands of galaxies. This is spite.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8

no expression

I hope you mean spite against Superman.

Original Smurph
Quite easy, Sundipped Superman seemed to be invulnerable to the entropy blasts. He can take Big G and BFR him into the source wall. wink laughing out loud

h1a8
no expression

I hope you mean spite for Superman. Spite that Superman would win everytime.

chomperx9
on krypton superman would lose because of all the kyrptonite on the planets surface around him.

JakeTheBank
Spite that Superman would win everytime.

erm

How? What does he actually do to Galactus?

TheTyrant
Spite that Superman would win everytime.

No.

Here's what happens

Galactus: Herald....my RAGE!!
Silver Surfer: Behold Superman, the power of Galactus!

*a few solar systems get destroyed*
*Superman dies*

Thousands of galaxys? Where is this coming from?

TheTyrant
Starving Galactus>>>>Thanos/Watcher>>>>>>>Morg with WOL>Genis-Vell>>>Silver Surfer>>Superman.

Does it get any simpler than this?

h1a8
erm

How? What does he actually do to Galactus?

HV, punches (with thousands of galaxies of power), freeze breath, etc.

Galactus can be hurt and since he is near starvation any energy output could be his demise.

This is not Superman.
This is sundipped Superman.
A huge astronomical difference.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Starving Galactus>>>>Thanos/Watcher>>>>>>>Morg with WOL>Genis-Vell>>>Silver Surfer>>Superman.

Does it get any simpler than this?

This is not Superman in this fight! sad

HueyFreeman
Galactus was also starving in the last issue of Annihilation and look how well that went for everyone.

Mshinu
Big G eats New Krypton (with a blue olive named superman)

JakeTheBank

Galactus can be hurt and since he is near starvation any energy output could be his demise.

This is not Superman.

He can absorb Heat Vision. How will freeze breath effect someone who travels in space? And where in the blue hell do you get thousands of galaxies worth of power from his punches?

Even while starving, Galactus' command of the Power Cosmic dwarfs anything Superman can do on his own.

h1a8
He can absorb Heat Vision. How will freeze breath effect someone who travels in space? And where in the blue hell do you get thousands of galaxies worth of power from his punches?

Even while starving, Galactus' command of the Power Cosmic dwarfs anything Superman can do on his own.

It takes energy to break out of an frozen state. That tactic would only cost Galactus more energy.

Superman overpowered Warworld whose counterthrust was emitting the Imperiex force (thousands of galaxies of power).

Again this is not regular Superman so stop saying Superman like it is the regular version.

I guess Thor beating a starving Galactus and others beating him is PIS huh?

JakeTheBank
It takes energy to break out of an frozen state. That tactic would only cost Galactus more energy.

Superman overpowered Warworld whose counterthrust was emitting the Imperiex force (thousands of galaxies of power).

Again this is not regular Superman so stop saying Superman like it is the regular version.

I guess Thor beating a starving Galactus and others beating him is PIS huh?

facepalm

What the hell does any of that have to do with stopping Galactus? He can do the same thing Silver Surfer can and to a much, much greater degree. It's widely considered to be believed that Surfer can bombard Superman with loads of Red Solar Radiation or synthesised k-nite, using his Cosmic Awareness to discover what makes Supes tick. Galactus could do that to a degree I'm not sure you can fathom.

And considering that Galactus (while weakened) has since brushed aside Thor and countless other threats, Thor scaring him off once in the past doesn't hold as much water as it once did.

Bouboumaster

This is not Superman.

No difference at all, when put against Galactus. Bring Prime, Power Girl, SuperGirl, and the JLA, and it still wouldn't do any difference.

Spite. Even spitier that the fight Thanos vs Superman

h1a8
facepalm

What the hell does any of that have to do with stopping Galactus? He can do the same thing Silver Surfer can and to a much, much greater degree. It's widely considered to be believed that Surfer can bombard Superman with loads of Red Solar Radiation or synthesised k-nite, using his Cosmic Awareness to discover what makes Supes tick. Galactus could do that to a degree I'm not sure you can fathom.

And considering that Galactus (while weakened) has since brushed aside Thor and countless other threats, Thor scaring him off once in the past doesn't hold as much water as it once did.

Galactus isn't as fast as SS. Thus he can never hit Superman. Superman can hit him first too (combo to ko remember). Superman has so much power than red sun radiation wouldn't do anything to him for at least a year of being exposed. Galactus doesn't know what krytonite is made out of. Even so Superman is very resistant to it nowadays and with a sundip is most likely immune. Plus Galactus won't have time to implement that tactic as Superman would be blitzing him.

There are different levels of starving Galactus. This is a near death starving Galactus. I will go as far as say a regular Superman fighting to his best would beat a starving Galactus. A sundipped Superman is more than 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more powerful. This is spite as sh!t.

Do you agree that Thor beating starving Galactus is PIS?

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
No difference at all, when put against Galactus. Bring Prime, Power Girl, SuperGirl, and the JLA, and it still wouldn't do any difference.

Spite. Even spitier that the fight Thanos vs Superman

Its spite that Sundipped Superman would win. Hell a regular Superman would beat a starving to death Galactus.

And Superman would beat Thanos everytime due to his speed. So how is it spite in Thanos favor at all?

Nihilist
mariofacepalm @ posters saying Superman wins.

JakeTheBank
Christ, this is probably the most insane arguing I've seen here.

Galactus, unable to hit Superman? WTF?! He can unleash blasts that can destroy multiple solar systems, and that can't tag Superman? What, he's going to dodge an omniblast from Galactus? Damn if that's not insane as hell.

I don't know where or how you get your "facts" from, but you're wrong.

Seriously, this is pretty bad.

Batman-Prime
@facepalm at anyone who thinks that he couldn't. Sundipped Superman was different from those most Marvelzombies know.

JakeTheBank
Hell a regular Superman would beat a starving to death Galactus.

And the insanity continues.

SuperiorTech
And the insanity continues.

The combo to ko on Big G would do the trick. evil face

quanchi112
Spite that Superman would win everytime. I really don't think you know who Galactus is if you claim this is spite against him.

JakeTheBank
Seriously, let's hear how a regular Superman beats Galactus, now.

Let's hear all the "combo-to-ko" bullshit and how that with speedblitzing prevails over Galactus and the Power Cosmic.

Batman-Prime
^make a thread, this would just derail this one, which is not spite.

ahah

-Pr-
Seriously, let's hear how a regular Superman beats Galactus, now.

Let's hear all the "combo-to-ko" bullshit and how that with speedblitzing prevails over Galactus and the Power Cosmic.

it doesn't.

shokosugi
Supes

h1a8
Christ, this is probably the most insane arguing I've seen here.

Galactus, unable to hit Superman? WTF?! He can unleash blasts that can destroy multiple solar systems, and that can't tag Superman? What, he's going to dodge an omniblast from Galactus? Damn if that's not insane as hell.

I don't know where or how you get your "facts" from, but you're wrong.

Seriously, this is pretty bad.

You and everyone else keep arguing as this is regular Galactus. A starving to death Galactus is weak as shiznit. His power output would be nothing. Hell many beings have shielded themselves from a not starving to death Galactus. Any exertion of power would kill him dead (as he needs to feed almost immediately). Also you are arguing as if this is regular Superman. For all practical purposes it should be assumed that this Superman can easily tank a galaxy destroying blast.

I think it is bias on everyone's part here. No one is thinking objectively.
Either you guys don't know how powerful a sundipped Superman is or you don't know how weak a starving to death Galactus is.

galactusischere
The reason that Thor beat Galactus was because that was one of Galactus' first appearences ever, back in the 60s. Galactus back then was considered to be an Odin level character.

Omega Vision
Superman's realm? laughing out loud

Maybe I'll make a thread:
Batman in his "realm" vs Living Tribunal. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
The reason that Thor beat Galactus was because that was one of Galactus' first appearences ever, back in the 60s. Galactus back then was considered to be an Odin level character.
Which is why Kirby was right when he said he and PC Darkseid were equals.

h1a8
Originally posted by galactusischere

Odin was omnipotent at those times, so that is a complement to Galactus.

Also Classic Odin would beat Thor with but a thought.

Lastly, Galactus was starving thus the reason why Thor succeeded. Otherwise Thor would have been dead meat.

Galactus is starving even more in this thread (he's starving to death).

galactusischere

Lastly, Galactus was starving thus the reason why Thor succeeded. Otherwise Thor would have been dead meat.

Just like in annihlation.

Sooo...

Herald my RAGE!

Omega Vision

In Annihilation Wave a starving Galactus destroyed several star systems with one blast. no expression

the Darkone
Galactus will blink Superman out of existences, to even think that other wise you are complete idiot, lost soul or just plain stupid. Galactus will turn Superman into a Twinkie w/ strawberry filling.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus will blink Superman out of existences, to even think that other wise you are complete idiot, lost soul or just plain stupid. Galactus will turn Superman into a Twinkie w/ strawberry filling.
Its not that severe but yes Galactus wins. Even a starving Galactus shouldn't lose to a High Herald without a serious amp/plot device on the Herald's part. Sundipped Supes could probably chase off a starving Galactus in a comic but in a forum battle Superman loses just as Thor should have.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In Annihilation Wave a starving Galactus destroyed several star systems with one blast. no expression

Galactus did all that with a pimp thunder clap, in the process killing a Watcher on another planet, I mean damn What the f**k? sundipped superman is really going to do, and this was serve weakened Galactus, and Watcher being killed says a lot. Watchers are consider to between Galatcus or Celestial's in power.

the Darkone

Galactus farts on Superman and he is dead.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus pisses on Superman and he is dead.

He lacks the Dick. Or do you mean with his pussy?

h1a8

This is a starving to death Galactus and not just a starving Galactus.

Second, Sundipped Superman can overpower thousands of galaxies of power.

Third, Galactus won't get a chance to act.

Finally, any significant power output kills him immediately.

Mindset
Galactus absorbs his energy.

Original Smurph
This is a starving to death Galactus and not just a starving Galactus. Lawl.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mindset

tkitna
This is silly. Superman loses.

He doesnt survive a weakened Galactus output like this.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6125/galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

manx422
Superman

-Pr-
Originally posted by tkitna
This is silly. Superman loses.

He doesnt survive a weakened Galactus output like this.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6125/galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

he's taken solar system sized blasts before.

Kasper Gutman
Wowzers!

rotiart
how the heck do you guys quote multiple posters at one time...
anyways.. superman loses. in a forum where dc doesn't need superman to win...
superman is raped.... literally. in the face. the but... and every open orifice he has. he bleeds the bloody kind of death you fear about when you hear about prisons in mexico. its just that bad.

-Pr-
Originally posted by rotiart
how the heck do you guys quote multiple posters at one time...
anyways.. superman loses. in a forum where dc doesn't need superman to win...
superman is raped.... literally. in the face. the but... and every open orifice he has. he bleeds the bloody kind of death you fear about when you hear about prisons in mexico. its just that bad.

beside the quote button there's a small square button. when you put your cursor over it, it will say "quick quote". that's what you use.

and no rape metaphors. thanks.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by -Pr-
beside the quote button there's a small square button. when you put your cursor over it, it will say "quick quote". that's what you use.

and no rape metaphors. thanks. I've never done it this way, until now.

rotiart

and no rape metaphors. thanks.

on naked science the chimpanzees will seek out little defenseless baby monkies and humans and kill them and eat them.

Superman is like a human baby... And galactus is the chimp...
The big g will eat off supermans appendages first... Eat his face off and then disembowel him....

Btw. Watch naked science.

Mindset
he's taken solar system sized blasts before. What about 3 solar system destroying blasts?

the ninjak
Galactus

Warlord

nah...Galactus cannot absorb sun radiation from an alien humanoid that has been bathed in the sun for 30 minutes...

no wait....

he can

Mshinu
Second, Sundipped Superman can overpower thousands of galaxies of power.

Third, Galactus won't get a chance to act.

Finally, any significant power output kills him immediately.

laughing out loud You just made me spill my morning coffee. rolling on floor laughing

tkitna
What about 3 solar system destroying blasts?

Beat me to it

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mshinu
Big G eats New Krypton (with a blue olive named superman) laughing out loud

Originally posted by tkitna

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6125/galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg dint Supe do somethin similer by sneezing? evil face

Blanket
What about 3 solar system destroying blasts? times at least three... as they were star systems. Originally posted by -Pr-
he's taken solar system sized blasts before. Are you talking about the star going nova and KO'ing him?

Warlord
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

dint Supe do somethin similer by sneezing? evil face

pre-crisis?

Mindset
Originally posted by Blanket
times at least three... as they were star systems. Are you talking about the star going nova and KO'ing him? solar = star; system = system

solar system = star system

Blanket
solar = star; system = system

solar system = star system Generally it means stars orbiting around each other, IE star cluster (smaller range). If they went by that, it's a lot more impressive than just 3 solar systems. Either way, apparently it wasn't slowing.

Mindset
I know what it really means.

Blanket
I disagree. You have poor judgement and syphillus.

XanatosForever
The skies darken over New Krypton. The citizens look up, and see a massive entity in the skies before them. Fear...they all feel it, and would be foolish to not do so. For their time had come: the devourer of worlds had arrived, his hunger would be sated by this morsel. With one desperate cry, the people of New Krypton turned to their savior, the Son, the Savior, the Man of Steel: Superman.

He was ready for battle. He had known of the coming menace, and prepared. Lost within the heart of his power, he waited until it was time. He heard his peoples' cry, and he took the power of the sun with him to save them all. The Sun-Dipped Son of Krypton would do as he always did: save the world.

Kal-El would not hesitate, could not hesitate. To hold back would spell doom for New Krypton, and he would not see his home destroyed again, not by anyone or anything. So he flew, he flew with all his might, with the unfathomable strength of the sun, he soared to his place amongst his people: the defense of his world.

It would be over quick, for no being had ever withstood against him before. Not when he did not hold back. The Devourer was massive, true, but size had never been a problem for the Man of Steel; things would not change this day. With the fire of his spirit mingled with the fire of the sun, he aimed himself at the Devourer, a mighty, sun-dipped missile that would end all conflict.

Suddenly, all is dark! Where once were stars outlining the massive shape, nothing. How could this be happening? Was he somehow too late? Too slow? Surely he hadn't failed his people again? In fact, he had not. The Devourer had spared his world...he had found a better meal...

If you can't tell, I think Galactus would win. smile

Blanket
lol

XanatosForever
I had way too much fun writing that. laughing

manx422
Superman beats the sh*t out of galactus

Blanket
Originally posted by manx422
Superman eats the sh*t out of galactus fixed

manx422

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by manx422

thumb up

Those Galactus fanboys are annoying as sh*t.

Warlord
Luckily DC fanboys are blessed with patience

brownqk
Despite the OP's pathetic attempt to CONTRIVE a scenario where only could Superman prevail, Galactus still wins this. Even if Superman were Galactus' physical equal in this scenario--and he isn't unless DC fans suddenly think that Superman is more durable than a Watcher--what's to stop Galactus from transmuting the elements, instantly killing Superman? OP fail. Thread backfire. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Even near death Galactus wins by undoing the bonds that hold superman's atoms toghether with a FTL thought. He drains superman's supersundipped energy until he's superdry and dead, he squeezes him in his hand and crushes him, he crushes the star SM sundipped in.

What will sm do to galactus? punch him? blitz him? How can this thread still be going on?

XanatosForever
Well, you see, there are these things called fanboys...

quanchi112
thumb up

Those Galactus fanboys are annoying as sh*t. Galactus wins this hands down and giving a known troll a thumbs up when his posts consist of eating character burgers as his great points you are no better than he is.

Harbinger
This is five pages? Really?

Galactus stomps.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus wins this hands down and giving a known troll a thumbs up when his posts consist of eating character burgers as his great points you are no better than he is.

don't call people trolls.

-Pr-
What about 3 solar system destroying blasts?

Originally posted by Blanket
times at least three... as they were star systems. Are you talking about the star going nova and KO'ing him?

the sun-eater feat in action.

rotiart
thumb up

Those Superman fanboys are annoying as sh*t.

JakeTheBank
So far I've heard such things as Superman "comboing-to-ko" Galactus, use ice breath on him, blitzing Galactus before he can react, somehow being able to avoid Galactus' blasts, and other lulz-worthy gems.

My faith in humanity has been shattered.

-Pr-
So far I've heard such things as Superman "comboing-to-ko" Galactus, use ice breath on him, blitzing Galactus before he can react, somehow being able to avoid Galactus' blasts, and other lulz-worthy gems.

My faith in humanity has been shattered.

you get used to it, tbh.

quanchi112
don't call people trolls. Fine.

rotiart
I see shrek everywhere I look...

XanatosForever
Originally posted by XanatosForever
The skies darken over New Krypton. The citizens look up, and see a massive entity in the skies before them. Fear...they all feel it, and would be foolish to not do so. For their time had come: the devourer of worlds had arrived, his hunger would be sated by this morsel. With one desperate cry, the people of New Krypton turned to their savior, the Son, the Savior, the Man of Steel: Superman.

He was ready for battle. He had known of the coming menace, and prepared. Lost within the heart of his power, he waited until it was time. He heard his peoples' cry, and he took the power of the sun with him to save them all. The Sun-Dipped Son of Krypton would do as he always did: save the world.

Kal-El would not hesitate, could not hesitate. To hold back would spell doom for New Krypton, and he would not see his home destroyed again, not by anyone or anything. So he flew, he flew with all his might, with the unfathomable strength of the sun, he soared to his place amongst his people: the defense of his world.

It would be over quick, for no being had ever withstood against him before. Not when he did not hold back. The Devourer was massive, true, but size had never been a problem for the Man of Steel; things would not change this day. With the fire of his spirit mingled with the fire of the sun, he aimed himself at the Devourer, a mighty, sun-dipped missile that would end all conflict.

Suddenly, all is dark! Where once were stars outlining the massive shape, nothing. How could this be happening? Was he somehow too late? Too slow? Surely he hadn't failed his people again? In fact, he had not. The Devourer had spared his world...he had found a better meal...

If you can't tell, I think Galactus would win. smile

...I forgot what I was going to add to this...no expression

carver9
Why is this still open?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Why is this still open?

because nobody has quantified just how powerful a starving galactus really is.

roughrider
I think he (Colossus-Big C) does the worst threads in the VS. forum.
Galactus in a stomp. What else?

Colossus-Big C
because nobody has quantified just how powerful a starving galactus really is. and considering sun dip superman is a solar system buster.

Mindset
because nobody has quantified just how powerful a starving galactus really is. Powerful enough to absorb energy, I'd assume.

Utrigita
Powerful enough to absorb energy, I'd assume.

always.

-Pr-
Powerful enough to absorb energy, I'd assume.

most likely.

Powerfull enough to destroy 3 star systems that must've been millions of light years apart, take out 2/3 of the annihilation wave and exhaust the power reserves of the quantum bands that annihilus was using with a single display of grumpiness. Now picture this single blast focused on superman's tiny body instead of expelled in all directions.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
Powerfull enough to destroy 3 star systems that must've been millions of light years apart, take out 2/3 of the annihilation wave and exhaust the power reserves of the quantum bands that annihilus was using with a single display of grumpiness. Now picture this single blast focused on superman's tiny body instead of expelled in all directions.
1. superman can dodge
2. this superman can bust star systems also.

jalek moye
All that solar energy in his cells would just end up making him a meal for a starving Galactus i would think

-Pr-
if it's annihilation wave galactus, then big G ftw.

carver9
and considering sun dip superman is a solar system buster.

Prove that he's a solar system buster. Prove that he's a planet buster.

carver9
1. superman can dodge
2. this superman can bust star systems also.

So he can dodge a blast that is destroying everything around him?

Prove #2.

Badabing
Prove that he's a solar system buster. Prove that he's a planet buster. He's sneezed solar systems away and busted planets. sneer

Disagreeing will get PR to respond. biscuits

stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by roughrider
I think he (Colossus-Big C) does the worst threads in the VS. forum.
Galactus in a stomp. What else?

LOL

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
He's sneezed solar systems away and busted planets. sneer

Disagreeing will get PR to respond. biscuits

stick out tongue

laughing

I rarely get to debate with PR, I'm going to take advantage while he's here. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Prove that he's a solar system buster. Prove that he's a planet buster. It's obvious he's a planet buster at normal levels. galaxy buster no way but planet buster for sure.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's obvious he's a planet buster at normal levels. galaxy buster no way but planet buster for sure.

I think he probably could bust a planet also but galaxy, that shouldnt even be stated.

JakeTheBank
I think he probably could bust a planet also but galaxy, that shouldnt even be stated.

How would Superman even be able to bust a galaxy in the first place? I mean, would his heat-vision be like amplified a gazillion times over as to become some huge epic beam or something? Unless I'm overlooking something, I can't see how a character who is relying on mostly physical force can destroy multiple planets with a punch.

roughrider
discuss.

If this is in Superman's 'realm' - Krypton - then there is a bloody red sun. So he has NO powers. There's no advantage to him being there.

And Galactus vs. Darkseid showed Big G shrugging off everything Darkseid (at full power) threw at him, and he was near starving then, too. Darkseid was on his home ground of Apokolips, too.

carver9
How would Superman even be able to bust a galaxy in the first place? I mean, would his heat-vision be like amplified a gazillion times over as to become some huge epic beam or something? Unless I'm overlooking something, I can't see how a character who is relying on mostly physical force can destroy multiple planets with a punch.

What you just said is the first thing that popped up in my head.

Your entire post.

-Pr-
I think he probably could bust a planet

profiled.

carver9
profiled.

LOL, what does that mean?

JakeTheBank
^ Seriously, how does he galaxy bust? Would he like flying into planets at FTL speeds and cause chain reactions or something? If by "galaxy busting" you mean going out and destroying planets one after another and not all at once, sure, ok. But by that same token any planet buster can be a galaxy buster.

Either that or somehow destroying a star, setting off a chain reaction.

Endless Mike
Galactus. How did this last 7 pages?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus. How did this last 7 pages?

I bet there are even fanbois who will argue supes can beat Squirrel Girl.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Mshinu
I bet there are even fanbois who will argue supes can beat Squirrel Girl.

No one could be that deluded.

1. superman can dodge

Big G is an awesome shot, he won't miss.

-Pr-
I'm going to assume that this is Annihilation Wave Galactus. That Galactus would stomp pretty much any herald, Superman included. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.