Moments in Anime/Manga you wish you were in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
What moments in an Anime/Manga have you seen that made you wish you were in them?

Endless Mike
I could mention one here but I would never hear the end of it in the OBD

Kero_Co
Any of the many moments where the main character accidentally stumbles upon a giant robot.

Knock that guy out, still the mech, rule the world.
(ok, not the last one, but I would feel like I owned the world)

jake hamoy
in ragnarok the animation.
i wanna say "zealotus, are you really sure humans and monsters should not in any way love each other? then declare that over the grave of your loving human mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

zeroking24
When Naruto and Sasuke fought for the first time that would be awsome

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh72/juan231095/sasuke-vs-naruto.jpg

Astner
Does hentai count?

zeroking24
Originally posted by Astner
Does hentai count?

lololololololololloll i hope

Esomark
Being a spectator or a combatant in the Dark Tournament actually sounds cool to me. Sure, you would risk getting killed but at least it wouldn't be boring!

Quincy
A situation where I would end up getting powers.

Or I'd steal Suzaku's Lancelot

danteiscool
When Goku fought Broly just so I could be up close when it happens or when Ichigo fought Kenpachi or when he went up against Grimmjow for the third time.

Kento
Saiyan Saga Gokou vs Vegeta. Because if Yajirobe can see it and live then I'm sure I could. lol

Demonic Phoenix
Tenjho Tenge...when Nagi Souchiro first "meets" Aya Natsume...heck, I wish I were Nagi in that eventdroolio

Endless Mike
Everyone who picked being a spectator at some super powered fight is an idiot and would probably get killed.

flying shadow
just somthin' chil

NemeBro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I could mention one here but I would never hear the end of it in the OBD Obviously hentai related. Probably a very sad and lonely choice as well.

I can think of a few choice Bible Black moments. smile

Esomark
Sharon Apple's concert in Macross Plus would be a fun one to attend.

yungz22
i would want to be in the moment when light got the deathnote... that thing would be sooooo usefull

menokokoro
when Spike beat the crap out of those guys who mistook him for Vicious. Even if i get beet up to, as long as there is no lasting damage, it would be awesome to say that i got beat up by Spike lol.

Or when Vash fought the nabraska father and son....well pretty much anything from trigun, unless it would get me killed lol.

watching the fight between the First hokage and Madara....that would be so epic....but i would want to be far away with binoculars or a telescope or something. obviously there are others from the naruto verse, but that is just one fight i want to see and they haven't shown it in the series yet lol

Endless Mike
Originally posted by NemeBro
Obviously hentai related.

Not exactly

Gecko4lif
He wants to be a chousin

kbclassof09
fight between sasuke and itachi in shippuden.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
He wants to be a chousin

Still wrong

Astner
Let me take a guess.

Oh, no, I am very straight. Just that some of the fictional girls I like are technically underage (no one under 14, though). Most of them aren't.

(Geez once the OBD convo gets ahold of this I am in for some major mockery)
Source

Wei Phoenix

I can think of a few choice Bible Black moments. smile

Indeed. Have you seen the one with Sally Two-Dicks?

LLLLLink
When I argue with certain dumb people, I wish I was on Earth during Super Buu's Human Extinction Attack so that I could get some relief.

peejayd
I can think of a few choice Bible Black moments.

* i'm thinking about that too, but it's kinda dangerous if you're actually in it... or maybe one of those unnamed guys banging Takashiro and Saeki... stick out tongue

Originally posted by yungz22
i would want to be in the moment when light got the deathnote... that thing would be sooooo usefull

* me, the moment BEFORE Light gets the Death Note, i'll get it before him, turn it over to L and the story never progresses... so L would still be alive, he's a great loss to the society... wink

Gecko4lif
Wow. That made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.

LLLLLink
What about Minase getting black magic-raped by some "I love you to death" (literally) blonde?

Endless Mike
Let me take a guess.

Source

Close but no cigar, mi amigo.

AsbestosFlaygon
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
The final fight in the anime.

Astner
Close but no cigar, mi amigo.
It's worse than that? Damn, you're one twisted SOB.

Ms.Marvel
i dont understand why anyone would wish that they were in an anime fight scene. chances are you would just die. no expression nothing in the op states that you get super powers or anything...

Nemesis X
In Rosario+Vampire, I would want to appear the moment that human kid gets on the bus to the school for monsters and demons. I'd knock him out and get there first. He doesn't deserve to hang with a group of hotties like that vampire, that succubus, and that woman who can conjure ice. The kid can have the witch because I ain't no pedo.

Endless Mike
It's worse than that? Damn, you're one twisted SOB.

Wrong way. Better than that.

peejayd
Originally posted by LLLLLink
What about Minase getting black magic-raped by some "I love you to death" (literally) blonde?

* you gonna be there... uhm... watching? stick out tongue if that's the case, then i want to be in the episode before that... the one where Takashiro is still under the influence of the drug, and kick Minase out of the room... laughing

Originally posted by Nemesis X
In Rosario+Vampire, I would want to appear the moment that human kid gets on the bus to the school for monsters and demons. I'd knock him out and get there first. He doesn't deserve to hang with a group of hotties like that vampire, that succubus, and that woman who can conjure ice. The kid can have the witch because I ain't no pedo.

* here, i dunno... kinda dangerous in a school full of monsters, unless you got the same luck as Tsukune befriending Moka, Kurumu and Mizore, and even Ruby... if i had, then yeah! stick out tongue

Astner
Wrong way. Better than that.
So your most shameful secret is less shameful than another of your shameful secrets?

Endless Mike
So your most shameful secret is less shameful than another of your shameful secrets?

When did I ever say "my most shameful secret"?

dadudemon
Any portion that has two hot lasses tribbing with me "stuck" in the middle.

no expression

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Indeed. Have you seen the one with Sally Two-Dicks?

Just rewatched the scene with Sally Two-Dicks!

marwash22
Takuro during pretty much any time in Discipline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.