Doggy Poop Bags and the Economy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
I noticed, even though times are tough here in the States with the bad economy an all, that public parks and apartment complexes have been very consistant in providing and maintaining dispensers and recepticles for cleaning up your dog poop. Where I live, the poop bag dispenser is always full, and be it day or night, rain or shine, someone out there has been disposing of the gathered poop from the recepticle bin and replacing the liner. I guess it's a sign that even though things might be shitty, the economy may not be so bad afterall. Once those poop bags cease to be provided for free, then we can all worry. happy

Rogue Jedi
Fertilizer.

pgdarth95
you said poop 4 times no expression

Tired-Hiker
It's a fecal matter.

Dorian Belmont
you really had nothin better to write about huh ? poop bags .....really hiker .....i ask you really no expression

Rogue Jedi
Fecal haermm

mikeydude
facial no expression

Digi
Hiker is no longer Steak Knife. It was a good run, friend.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
I noticed, even though times are tough here in the States with the bad economy an all, that public parks and apartment complexes have been very consistant in providing and maintaining dispensers and recepticles for cleaning up your dog poop. Where I live, the poop bag dispenser is always full, and be it day or night, rain or shine, someone out there has been disposing of the gathered poop from the recepticle bin and replacing the liner. I guess it's a sign that even though things might be shitty, the economy may not be so bad afterall. Once those poop bags cease to be provided for free, then we can all worry. happy

Government's ploy to lure you into a false sense of security, so you'll go out and spend money on things you don't need. Don't believe the crap, friend.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Government's ploy to lure you into a false sense of security, so you'll go out and spend money on things you don't need. Don't believe the crap, friend. You're not your ****ing khakis.

Robtard
This space-monkey understands; his eyes are finally open.

Rogue Jedi
Right turn, Clyde?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Right turn, Clyde?

Dude, an orangutan would do move than lay you out with a jab. Look what a chimp did to this woman's face:

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Chimp-Attack-Victim-Charla-Nash-Shows-Her-Face

Page 3, is when the nightmare starts.

Rogue Jedi
Not to mention Clyde is drunk and jacked up on oreos.

LanceWindu
I wanna be jacked up on Oreos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.