Mace Windu, Yoda & Luke Skywalker (New Jedi Order) Versus The 501st & Pre-Suit Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Battleground: Jedi Temple, Main Hall, Clones have a flank around the three Jedi Masters, Vader is covered by the 501st sharpshooters.

Rules: The Jedi can't use any force tricks save force aided acrobatics, precognition, super reflexes and their lightsabers, neither can Vader.

Lord Lucien
Mace takes down Vader, while Yoda and Luke solo the 501st.

overlord
pre suit vader always wins

the suit made him heavier

Maester_yoda
Originally posted by overlord
pre suit vader always wins

the suit made him heavier

except when he lost to obi wan.......

overlord

\\S//
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
except when he lost to obi wan.......

But he didn't have the 501st with him now did he? Hmmmm?

mattatom
Originally posted by \S//
But he didn't have the 501st with him now did he? Hmmmm? That wasn't in the conditions overlord and Maester Yoda were talking about.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Mace takes down Vader, while Yoda and Luke solo the 501st.

The two of them 'solo' the 501st? That's amazing. I never thought Jedi could learn the Dragon Ball fusion dance. big grin

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The two of them 'solo' the 501st? That's amazing. I never thought Jedi could learn the Dragon Ball fusion dance. big grin Post win. For the DBZ reference you are now on my profile. thumb up

Edit- For the first time I may add.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The two of them 'solo' the 501st? That's amazing. I never thought Jedi could learn the Dragon Ball fusion dance. big grin It's Luke's favorite move, he learned it from Yoda after all.

truejedi
10,000 troopers in the 501st right? This is a spite thread.

KingD19
Not the whole Legion of the 501st

truejedi
how much of it?

KingD19
Not all of it, that's how much.

truejedi
so.... 9,999 of them?

\\S//
There are 100 Clones flanking the three Jedi, and about 20 covering Anakin's ass.

Hybris
120 clones? lol

Let one of them take care of Vader and the others'll finish those 120 clones.

REXXXX
Mayhaps. 120 shooters is a lot to handle, even for their likes.

Ms.Marvel
they wont win

120 automatic rifles > any jedi.

REXXXX
Indeed. Too difficult to deflect everything. If the Jedi got in amongst the troopers, maybe; they'd have to cautiously fire rather than spray. But that's assuming they get that far.

truejedi
we saw the 501st try to hold te Jedi Temple though. They don't open up on fully automatic. I'm thinking they could get his done. They, of course, would need to use part of the clones for cover.

Maester_yoda
and have dende there to help heal them

Red Nemesis
Anybody have the quote from RotS where Kenobi muses on evading blasterfire? Possibly from the Grievous fight, but maybe in LoE instead, where they are fighting Nemoidians?

That might be illuminating re: a Jedi's defensive capabilities against comparable opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.