Anakin Skywalker Versus Kyp Durron (Highest Midi-chlorian Count in SW Mythos)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Kyp Durron from what I read had monster force potential, which means he had a monster midi-chlorian count, like Anakin.

Given personal training in the Dark Side from Palpatine at the time of Dark Empire, and given all the resources and knowledge of a million worlds, who would become stronger in the Dark Side, we already know that Anakin would be twice that of Palpatine-the most powerful force user in SW history-and slightly above Luke's potential, Kyp would be quite astounding too I'd imagine.

SIDIOUS 66
Midi-chlorians determine potential. Anakin had the highest potential, meaning he had the highest midichlorian count.

\\S//
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Midi-chlorians determine potential. Anakin had the highest potential, meaning he had the highest midichlorian count.

From Luke's little force potential test we can see that Kyp's potential is far beyond what Luke's was, seemingly after the Force was completely imbalanced from the destruction of the Old Jedi Order and hundreds of thousands of Force Sensitives were killed whilst Palpatine became stronger in the Dark Side and as many planets fell to the Dark Side, many hundreds of thousands of trillions of midi-chlorians departed their dead hosts, so they seemed to collect more in single hosts to prevent impunity in future Jedi, explaining how Galen Marek had such a high potential, almost as great as Luke's, Kyp Durron may have been an evolution of this high midi-chlorian per-host phenomena, he possibly could have had a higher potential than even Anakin, at least I think he did.

I'd say;

Kyp: 27,000 per cell
Anakin: 25,000 per cell
Leia: 23,000 per cell
Luke: 22,500 per cell
Galen Marek: 15,000 per cell
Palpatine: 12,500 per cell
Yoda: 11,500 per cell

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by \\S//

I'd say;

Yoda: 11,500 per cell

Seems a little unrealistic. George Lucas said Luke and Anakin had the same midi-chlorian count, and Leia probably has the same too. Plus, Anakin was half-made from the FORCE, which controls midi-chlorians. I'm pretty sure Anakin had more midichlorians. And I think Yoda and Palpatine were closer to 20,000, maybe like 17,000. Galen Marek is probably in the area as well.

Red Nemesis
You have your list, but here's mine:
I'd say:

Kyp: 27,000,000,000 per cell
Leia: 23,000,000 per cell
Luke: 22,500,000,000,000 per cell
Galen Marek: 1500 per cell
Palpatine: 12 per cell
Yoda: 11,501 per cell
Bandon: 8.57 * 10^96 per cell

SIDIOUS 66
From Luke's little force potential test we can see that Kyp's potential is far beyond what Luke's was, seemingly after the Force was completely imbalanced from the destruction of the Old Jedi Order and hundreds of thousands of Force Sensitives were killed whilst Palpatine became stronger in the Dark Side and as many planets fell to the Dark Side, many hundreds of thousands of trillions of midi-chlorians departed their dead hosts, so they seemed to collect more in single hosts to prevent impunity in future Jedi, explaining how Galen Marek had such a high potential, almost as great as Luke's, Kyp Durron may have been an evolution of this high midi-chlorian per-host phenomena, he possibly could have had a higher potential than even Anakin, at least I think he did.

I'd say;

Yoda: 11,500 per cell Ok....

Autokrat
Kyp: Googleplex
Anakin: 20,001
Leia: 16,009
Luke: 19,999
Marek: 19,998
Palpatine: 1
Yoda: 1.5
Bandon: Graham's Number

truejedi
okay... we are all turning into little super shadows. Stop it. Stop it now.

Darth_Glentract
Leia has had decades of training at this point yet she still sucks. Her potential doesn't seem to have been anywhere near Luke's. We all know women can't be good Jedi anyway....lol.

ares834
Anakin Skywalker had the highest potential in all the mythos, Luke and Leia are arguably tied with him. Kyp is well below both of them and likely the Solo kids and Ben. Lets face it the Skywalker blood line just holds more potential than nearly any others. I mean even Anakin Solo potential was greater than Sidious's.

mattatom
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
You have your list, but here's mine:
I'd say:

Kyp: 27,000,000,000 per cell
Leia: 23,000,000 per cell
Luke: 22,500,000,000,000 per cell
Galen Marek: 1500 per cell
Palpatine: 12 per cell
Yoda: 11,501 per cell
Bandon: 8.57 * 10^96 per cell
QFT...
QFP wink
Logically Luke and Leia cannot have the same as Anakin because they are not him, they are bound to have less, unless, Padme had the same amount of midichlorians Anakin did.

Lord Lucien

I'd say;

Yoda: 11,500 per cell You just really like making shit up, don't you?

\\S//
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Seems a little unrealistic. George Lucas said Luke and Anakin had the same midi-chlorian count, and Leia probably has the same too. Plus, Anakin was half-made from the FORCE, which controls midi-chlorians. I'm pretty sure Anakin had more midichlorians. And I think Yoda and Palpatine were closer to 20,000, maybe like 17,000. Galen Marek is probably in the area as well.

Luke and Anakin definitely didn't have the same potential, if they did why not have his descendants all have the same midi-chlorian count, and Leia too, Palpatine was half of Anakin, something that was actually stated by Lucas.

We don't see Luke or Anakin summoning Force Lightning with no formal training at such a late age, or blowing Jedi across rooms when they try to measure their Force potentials.

Kyp Durron definitely had a monster potential, and thus a the highest midi-chlorian count so far.

\\S//
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You just really like making shit up, don't you?

I have to claim its fact before it can be said that I have veritably made it up, I have done no such thing, I'm simply sharing an opinion.

You obviously don't appreciate the fact that everyone has their own individual interpretation of the same story or book that each of them reads, even though the story says the same thing. Maybe you should start appreciating that.

BoratBorat
I have to claim its fact before it can be said that I have veritably made it up, I have done no such thing, I'm simply sharing an opinion.

You obviously don't appreciate the fact that everyone has their own individual interpretation of the same story or book that each of them reads, even though the story says the same thing. Maybe you should start appreciating that. Don't treat your opinions as facts.

Anakin had more potential than any jedi in history. Lucas confirms this.

Lord Lucien

You obviously don't appreciate the fact that everyone has their own individual interpretation of the same story or book that each of them reads, even though the story says the same thing. Maybe you should start appreciating that. And you obviously have no awareness that this forum uses rules and canon, not opinions and feelings.

You also have no concept of originality. That or you're extremely lazy.

\\S//
Originally posted by BoratBorat
Don't treat your opinions as facts.

Anakin had more potential than any jedi in history. Lucas confirms this.

At the time of this confirmation he may have been mistaken, remember Kyp Durron was born far after Anakin died, so while Anakin might have had more potential than any previous Jedi, but not Kyp Durron. In terms of raw feats Durron clearly has more evidence behind a higher possible potential.

Just look about the quotes about his potential, Luke literally contradicts what you guys are claiming by saying that Kyp could surpass him.

"The Force is strong in you Kyp Durron."
―Exar Kun to Kyp

"Of course, my best was nothing compared to Kyp Durron's best. Kyp's growth in the Force was nothing shy of incredible. In just over a week he surpassed anything the rest of us where doing by light-years. Master Skywalker didn't know what to do with him, he was so good. Kyp gave us hope that reestablishing the Jedi Order could be and would be done."
―Corran Horn commenting on Kyp's power

"Kyp Durron, young and impetuous much like me when I was his age. Once my greatest student then my greatest enemy under the tutelage of the shade of Exar Kun. He has been through much... I believe Kyp could become the greatest of us all."
―Luke Skywalker

"Kyp is an exceptionally powerful Jedi. He'd have to be. The only reason he's still alive is that people who mattered believed that his talent overbalanced his past crimes."
―Jaina Solo discusses Kyp Durron

Lord Lucien
At the time of this confirmation he may have been mistaken, remember Kyp Durron was born far after Anakin died, so while Anakin might have had more potential than any previous Jedi, but not Kyp Durron. In terms of raw feats Durron clearly has more evidence behind a higher possible potential.

Just look about the quotes about his potential, Luke literally contradicts what you guys are claiming by saying that Kyp could surpass him.

"The Force is strong in you Kyp Durron."
―Exar Kun to Kyp

"Of course, my best was nothing compared to Kyp Durron's best. Kyp's growth in the Force was nothing shy of incredible. In just over a week he surpassed anything the rest of us where doing by light-years. Master Skywalker didn't know what to do with him, he was so good. Kyp gave us hope that reestablishing the Jedi Order could be and would be done."
―Corran Horn commenting on Kyp's power

"Kyp Durron, young and impetuous much like me when I was his age. Once my greatest student then my greatest enemy under the tutelage of the shade of Exar Kun. He has been through much... I believe Kyp could become the greatest of us all."
―Luke Skywalker

"Kyp is an exceptionally powerful Jedi. He'd have to be. The only reason he's still alive is that people who mattered believed that his talent overbalanced his past crimes."
―Jaina Solo discusses Kyp Durron You really are dense. Do you not understand the difference between potential and achievement?

\\S//
You really are dense. Do you not understand the difference between potential and achievement?

I'm only talking about his potential.

\\S//
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Leia has had decades of training at this point yet she still sucks. Her potential doesn't seem to have been anywhere near Luke's. We all know women can't be good Jedi anyway....lol.

Vader seemingly would have dismissed Luke after sensing Leia, Leia hadn't had a fraction of the training Luke received just from Return of The Jedi in her entire lifetime.

Lord Lucien
I'm only talking about his potential. Really? If you were, you'd understand that Anakin's potential was never realized. That allows a number of NJO characters to surpass him in deeds. Luke, Kyp, Caedus, Katarn all were more powerful than Anakin or Vader ever was. But none of them were as powerful as Anakin could have been. Stop trying to negate what Lucas said, you haven't the authority.

Vader seemingly would have dismissed Luke after sensing Leia, Leia hadn't had a fraction of the training Luke received just from Return of The Jedi in her entire lifetime.Vader spoke of turning Leia as a means of goading Luke to fight. He wasn't voicing his intentions on abandoning Luke.

BoratBorat
Just how thick is your skull? Just because kyp happened to perform more feats, it means he has a higher potential? With that logic sidious has the most potential then.

I am sorry but you seem to lack the understanding of the word "canon" seeing that lucas(the almighty god of canon) stated anakin has the highest potential of any force user in SW history.

The only reason these NJO dimwits surpassed him was because anakin/vader never achieved his full potential.

\\S//
Just how thick is your skull? Just because kyp happened to perform more feats, it means he has a higher potential? With that logic sidious has the most potential then.

I am sorry but you seem to lack the understanding of the word "canon" seeing that lucas(the almighty god of canon) stated anakin has the highest potential of any force user in SW history.

The only reason these NJO dimwits surpassed him was because anakin/vader never achieved his full potential.

Anakn had the highest midi-chlorian count in history, that doesn't mean no one will ever have a higher midi-chlorian count naturally after Anakin, Kyp Durron was the future.

overlord
oh dear midi chlorian counts

the one who brings balance to the force can't be defeated before his role is completed
so vader wins by default

BoratBorat
Anakn had the highest midi-chlorian count in history, that doesn't mean no one will ever have a higher midi-chlorian count naturally after Anakin, Kyp Durron was the future. My god you are such a fu*king little retard.
History = starwars from start to end. Ergo anakan had the highest potential ever.

Even wookiepedia says your wrong : Anakin possessed the potential to become the most powerful Jedi in the history of the galaxy.

Slash_KMC
My god you are such a fu*king little retard.

Agreed.

overlord
sad mean boys

mattatom
Originally posted by overlord
oh dear midi chlorian counts

the one who brings balance to the force can't be defeated before his role is completed
so vader wins by default Technically you are wrong. I could have been prophesised to blow up GL with a Nuke. I could die after dropping the nuke from a plane and it could still kill him as a result I would have been defeated before fulfilling my role. Just because somethings balanced doesn't mean it can't become unbalanced again. So that holds nothing here.
sad mean boys
Not mean. Realistic.

overlord
you are one wise ****er

mattatom
Nah, Just realistic.

\\S//
My god you are such a fu*king little retard.

History = starwars from start to end. Ergo anakan had the highest potential ever.

Even wookiepedia says your wrong : Anakin possessed the potential to become the most powerful Jedi in the history of the galaxy.

You're either so high that you're tripping balls or you're just plainly going bat-shit insane because the definition of history is as follows;

# The branch of knowledge that records and analyzes past events: "History has a long-range perspective" (Elizabeth Gurley Flynn).
#

1. The past events relating to a particular thing: The history of their rivalry is full of intrigue.
2. The aggregate of past events or human affairs: basic tools used throughout history.
3. An interesting past: a house with history.
4. Something that belongs to the past: Their troubles are history now.
5. Slang. One that is no longer worth consideration: Why should we worry about him? He's history!

Anakin had the highest Midi-chlorian count in history by that point in time.

Kyp Durron's Force potential was blatantly stated to be beyond Luke's by Luke himself in the quote I stated earlier.

\\S//
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Agreed.

You're a fukking ugly bytch. I'm going to cut you up, and play with your blood a little.

overlord
Yeah I'm retarded and you can suck my big fat cock you closet homosexual.

Step right out of that closet mother****er. calm down m8

\\S//
calm down m8

YTihsJQHt48

Slash_KMC
You're a fukking ugly bytch. I'm going to cut you up, and play with your blood a little.

Is that what you say to her when she's PMS'ing?

Aaah! Mental image!!!

mattatom

Aaah! Mental image!!! That Slash is horrific.

\\S//

Aaah! Mental image!!!

In person I'm probably better looking than, oh, 99% of the people on this site, and I'll prove it.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4615/picture082l.jpg

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8008/picture080l.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7106/picture081h.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4928/picture079m.jpg

SIDIOUS 66
You're either so high that you're tripping balls or you're just plainly going bat-shit insane because the definition of history is as follows;

# The branch of knowledge that records and analyzes past events: "History has a long-range perspective" (Elizabeth Gurley Flynn).
#

1. The past events relating to a particular thing: The history of their rivalry is full of intrigue.
2. The aggregate of past events or human affairs: basic tools used throughout history.
5. Slang. One that is no longer worth consideration: Why should we worry about him? He's history!

Kyp Durron's Force potential was blatantly stated to be beyond Luke's by Luke himself in the quote I stated earlier. First of all: What source states that Kyp had a higher potential than Luke? It is hard to take you serious, because you really do like making shit up. There is no such instance where midichlorians left jedi bodies.

I have heard of that little test on Kyp's potential, and supposedly having a higher potential than Luke. However I do believe it was comfirmed by Leland to be a mistake, just like Sidious claiming that Endor was not his first death.

Anakin was created by the force itself with the purpose of bringing balance to the force. It is only natural that Anakin be gifted with an unmatched potential. Anakin was the son of the force with the potential twice that of Darth Sidious. GL said Luke had the potential of his father.

SIDIOUS 66
In person I'm probably better looking than, oh, 99% of the people on this site, and I'll prove it.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4928/picture079m.jpg Nice, but no you're not.

Slash_KMC

Dude, this doesn't make you any smarter...

And isn't vanity a sin of some sort?

overlord

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4928/picture079m.jpg I'm a guy and I think I'm in love smokin'

\\S//
Dude, this doesn't make you any smarter...

And isn't vanity a sin of some sort?

I'll be the first to admit my masochistic & vane nature, and I really don't.

I believe in taking care of myself, a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine, in the morning if my face is a little puffy I wear an ice-pack while I do my stomach crunches, I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice-pack I use a deep pour cleanser lotion, in the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. I use a little hair gel to form a W hawk, and spray myself with cologne and a little fragrance called Drakkar Noir.

I have ridiculous standards for women, I will not date one unless they are "decent" models who have hard bodies and a decent personality to boot.

Nephthys
Pfft, thats nothing. Check out my hotass bod:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wQ_rSruShhk/SJfgii2ICNI/AAAAAAAAChA/GGBowoP0aIs/s400/marcus%2Bpatrick%2B2.jpg

It's ok, you can touch yourself. I don't mind.

I also have a sexy french accent.

\\S//
Originally posted by Nephthys
Pfft, thats nothing. Check out my hotass bod:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wQ_rSruShhk/SJfgii2ICNI/AAAAAAAAChA/GGBowoP0aIs/s400/marcus%2Bpatrick%2B2.jpg

It's ok, you can touch yourself. I don't mind.

I also have a sexy french accent.

That's obviously not you.

Nephthys
What!? How can you doubt this:

http://www.incrediblemale.com/pro/marcus_patrick/images/marcus_patrick7_jpg.jpg

Yeah, you'd like some of that, wouldn't you?

\\S//
What!? How can you doubt this:

http://www.incrediblemale.com/pro/marcus_patrick/images/marcus_patrick7_jpg.jpg

Yeah, you'd like some of that wouldn't you?

You can take pictures of a model and post them here, that's not you because you would use your own camera when sharing pictures unless you are a model, in which case you have special resources to aid your visual appeal that I don't. Which I why I am considering modeling.

overlord
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahhahaha!!!!!!!!!

overlord
You can take pictures of a model and post them here, that's not you because you would use your own camera when sharing pictures unless you are a model, in which case you have special resources to aid your visual appeal that I don't. Which I why I am considering modeling. you should

but work on your posing

you come across too arrogant with your eyes

Nephthys
You can take pictures of a model and post them here, that's not you because you would use your own camera when sharing pictures unless you are a model, in which case you have special resources to aid your visual appeal that I don't. Which I why I am considering modeling.

Do you have, like, a single sense of humor? (spelling on humor?)

Edit: See this X?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/marcus+patrick/Tahitianbeauty7/Marcus_P.jpg?o=50

That stands for Xtremely Stoopid, which is YOU!

Err, Ignore the thing that says Marcus Patrick on it, I have no idea who that chuckle**** is. These pictures are totally me!

Slash_KMC
Goddamnit Exodus, didn't I tell you before to not post those pictures!

Nephthys
You also told me no when we both know you meant yes.

truejedi
lol, \\S//, your post with the pics is the single most pathetic post i've ever seen on this site. Ever.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
lol, \S//, your post with the pics is the single most pathetic post i've ever seen on this site. Ever. Worse than...? your face

truejedi
Originally posted by mattatom
Worse than...? your face

yep, worse than that. But then, you didn't even see my face until you added me on facebook, because I never posted it on a SW vs. sight.

mattatom
yep, worse than that. But then, you didn't even see my face until you added me on facebook, because I never posted it on a SW vs. sight.
You have a point,
succint and true.
That's because,
your smart enough not too.

ares834

#

Kyp Durron's Force potential was blatantly stated to be beyond Luke's by Luke himself in the quote I stated earlier.
Everything in the GFFA has already happened. Need I rmeind you fo the opening crawl which states a long time ago. Regardless, GL stated that ANakin had the potential to become the most powerful force user ever.

Red Nemesis
lol, \S//, your post with the pics is the single most pathetic post i've ever seen on this site. Ever.

This.

lol, \S//, your post with the pics is the single most pathetic post i've ever seen on this site. Ever.

thumb up

On the other hand...

Gideon has been telling me how lonely he's been since BOOG left. It's nice that there's a guy around that is as hard as he.

Did I say as hard as? I meant makes me as hard as. Hey \\S//, wanna cyber?

(That one is going in spoiler tags too. \\S//, that one's just for you laughing )

ares834
lol, \\S//, your post with the pics is the single most pathetic post i've ever seen on this site. Ever.
Nah this was the worst... it still makes me lol.

Red Nemesis
I'm sticking with TJ's vote. Janus made a mistake, while // really thought he was showing the nerds who is boss.

which is totally hot.
laughing crylaugh

Slash_KMC

On the other hand...

Gideon has been telling me how lonely he's been since BOOG left. It's nice that there's a guy around that is as hard as he.

Did I say as hard as? I meant makes me as hard as. Hey \\S//, wanna cyber?

(That one is going in spoiler tags too. \\S//, that one's just for you laughing )

Damnit man, people read the top first... meaning you should have put the stuff between brackets FIRST.

Axle
Bloody hell. I thought this was a Star Wars Versus Forum, but now I find it's actually a Homo-erotic gay forum. Lol

Red Nemesis
I was pretty sure it was a star wars forum. That would still be my guess.

ares834
Originally posted by Axle
Bloody hell. I thought this was a Star Wars Versus Forum, but now I find it's actually a Homo-erotic gay forum. Lol
Don't the two go Hand in hand. eek!
I mean just look at C3-P0.

Ms.Marvel
crylaugh

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by ares834
Nah this was the worst... it still makes me lol.

Oh my God! That is amazing. The pinnacle of Neb's genius (erm....yeah, I called it that. Please forgive me).

Darth_Glentract
I'm sorry, but this was worth a double post.

I'll be the first to admit my masochistic & vane nature, and I really don't.

I believe in taking care of myself, a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine, in the morning if my face is a little puffy I wear an ice-pack while I do my stomach crunches, I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice-pack I use a deep pour cleanser lotion, in the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. I use a little hair gel to form a W hawk, and spray myself with cologne and a little fragrance called Drakkar Noir.

I have ridiculous standards for women, I will not date one unless they are "decent" models who have hard bodies and a decent personality to boot.

What the **** dude. You have got to be kidding me. This is so gay. Have you tried marinating in semen. I've heard it helps, which you could probably use, cause you honestly aren't that good looking. I really hope you act completely different off the net, otherwise the only vagina you can hope for is a fleshlight. Get real.

Red Nemesis
This is my favorite.

4. GHEY

Ms.Marvel

What the **** dude. You have got to be kidding me. This is so gay. Have you tried marinating in semen. I've heard it helps, which you could probably use, cause you honestly aren't that good looking. I really hope you act completely different off the net, otherwise the only vagina you can hope for is a fleshlight. Get real.

crylaugh

BoratBorat

#

Kyp Durron's Force potential was blatantly stated to be beyond Luke's by Luke himself in the quote I stated earlier. No, history = star wars from start, to end. Aka the whole timeline.
NOTHING states that kyp had the highest potential, you just pulled that our of your ass.

By the way, you look mentally retarded, even i have a better body than you, where are your abs? Why is your lats so tiny? What about your traps or back deltoids? Or your chest? You have a chicken chest.

That post of your pictures was one of the most pathetic posts ever.

Monado
I like this guy even more!

Edit - American Psycho allusions?

Lord Lucien
This is sad. This is the most entertaining thing we've seen in months.

truejedi
it is incredibly entertaining. Lets all put naked pictures of ourselves on here, just to compare!!! cause THAT proves something.

BoratBorat
You know i am very tempted to post a picture of my physique just to show that this little retard ain't that good looking with an average body but i won't, i am not as low as he is and i am certainly not vain and retarded.

truejedi
he's not good looking. That's what was most pathetic about it. All that matters to anyone looking for models or actors is the head shot. They can fix the body. He fails the headshot test.

Red Nemesis
no, Ivalice, the words you want to use are "masochistic" and "vane."

laughing out loud

Red Nemesis
he's not good looking. That's what was most pathetic about it. All that matters to anyone looking for models or actors is the head shot. They can fix the body. He fails the headshot test.

I have to wonder, what sort of person feels the need to strip and pose for a forum that. That's all I need to say. DS was talking about having internet/real life limits a while ago, surely this counts as one such failure. Also it is pathetic.

And: Sure you can flex two sets of muscles, but can you play foosball?

And : Well... yeah, but what's ur ACT score?

And : drool

Ms.Marvel
You know i am very tempted to post a picture of my physique just to show that this little retard ain't that good looking with an average body but i won't, i am not as low as he is and i am certainly not vain and retarded.

do it! eek!

BoratBorat
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
do it! eek! Not now sad I don't want you guys making fun of my thick bushy eyebrows and fake blond hair sad

\\S//

Wait, dd you just say I'm not good looking, must we go through this routine again?

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/128/l_0a2cc479a15d41e0a3ed1144d3de955c.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/129/l_592ef3bc8c8c4a57881a74630dfc0f26.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/122/l_e5cdc11fd1d649c99f77cfc7ae91a5b0.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/113/l_8d85b2e93a4a42619d9ad0e47f766521.jpg

Me on religion: It's not that I don't believe God, it's just that I'm agnostic.

A chick named Fara: Well, whatever God you believe in he blessed you wth a smoking hot body.

Me: What? That went completely over my head."

Me: Do I stare at you? *Testing her with rhetorical question*

A chick named Kaylene: *Lies*No, not at all!

Me: *Confirming her lie* yep, I do.

Kaylene: "Wellll, maybe just a little, but your hot so it's okay."

I banged both these girls later on in the separate days these discussions occurred. I almost thought about not pulling out.

\\S//
KYP DURRON HAS THE HIGHEST MIDI-CHLORIAN COUNT.

As proven when Luke tested his potential and was blown across, any who can summon force lightning with no formal Jedi training what-so-ever wins.

Kyp was beyond the Skywalkers, the Skywalkers, namely Anakin, was beyond everyone else.

Now tell me, where is this GL quote, and when did he say it, and what did he say exactly. His context can determine whether or not he was referring to the story which he told as he told it, or simply referring to all EU Stories that will ever be written. I'm guessing he just talking about the films, so while Anakin might have a higher potential than Luke, Kyp Durron's EU and Lucas has no say in a story someone else wrote if he agreed to let their writings be apart of Star Wars canon.

Sorry, you ugly bastards lose.

Ms.Marvel
dont let a few vain sluts get to your head (less its the lower one big grin ) dear there are a lot of stupidesperate girls out there!

\\S//

You're vane, you're retarded, and you're a ****ing ugly dip-shit. Oh, and most importantly, you're blind to boot.

\\S//
we outnumber you guys almost 2 to 1 on this earth dear there are a lot of desperate lonely ladies out there so dont let a few vain sluts make your head big smile

In don't about Fara but Kaylene was actually kind of attractive.

truejedi
You're vane, you're retarded, and you're a ****ing ugly dip-shit. Oh, and most importantly, you're blind to boot.

And your pictures reveal you to be 14 years old? When was the last time you saw one person who cared what any girls thought of a 14 year old?

I'm glad i saw that though, I wondered how the heck someone could be ridiculous enough to keep posting pictures of themselves for... some reason? Then I realized, we were all stupid in Jr. High. You will grow out of it. Because of that, I think i'll stop bashing you.

Welcome to KMC, we try to keep it on star wars, and not make it personal, just so you know. We use canon sources, our opinions carry very little weight. There is not one word in the mythos about the midichlorian count of Kyp Durron, so you saying that he has the highest midichlorian count is about as useful as me saying i think Yoda was actually magenta.

You can say you think he did, but unfortunately Lucas did say that Anakin had the highest force-potential in the mythos.

Anyway, sorry about the bashing, i wasn't taking your age into account on the whole thing.

\\S//
And your pictures reveal you to be 14 years old? When was the last time you saw one person who cared what any girls thought of a 14 year old?

I'm glad i saw that though, I wondered how the heck someone could be ridiculous enough to keep posting pictures of themselves for... some reason? Then I realized, we were all stupid in Jr. High. You will grow out of it. Because of that, I think i'll stop bashing you.

Welcome to KMC, we try to keep it on star wars, and not make it personal, just so you know. We use canon sources, our opinions carry very little weight. There is not one word in the mythos about the midichlorian count of Kyp Durron, so you saying that he has the highest midichlorian count is about as useful as me saying i think Yoda was actually magenta.

You can say you think he did, but unfortunately Lucas did say that Anakin had the highest force-potential in the mythos.

Anyway, sorry about the bashing, i wasn't taking your age into account on the whole thing.

Wuh wuh what? Thanks I guess? I'm 16 turning 17 in April 19th. I can drive legally.

\\S//
Originally posted by truejedi You can say you think he did, but unfortunately Lucas did say that Anakin had the highest force-potential in the mythos.

Bullshit, he NEVER said that, EVER, he the Films alone are not the Mythos, they're the films, Lucas was only...talking...about...his story, not the entire Mythos, because the Mythos is malleable to whoever gains the rights make new stories.

Lord Lucien
TJ, don't try and argue back. He's a silly little boy used to having his way. You're better off making fun of his acne and right-of-center left eye.

\\S//
TJ, don't try and argue back. He's a silly little boy used to having his way. You're better off making fun of his acne and right-of-center left eye.

I bet you don't even have the guts to post a picture of yourself with a shirt because you're such a ****ing ugly bastard. I really don't give a **** if I get banned for flaming your ugly simply on the fact that I'm more physically attractive than you'll ever be and on the fact that you can't post a picture of yourself without proving me right.

If my hunch is correct it's a flaw you can't escape or disprove. Acne's easily fixable, I can make my right eye left-of-center, cross my eyes and look dead ahead because I have eyes and I'm human you fukking stupid ugly moron.

I've proved my point and now I've flamed your sorry asses and to prevent getting banned I'm going stop here, so I'm gonna be back on this or any other topic in the sw forums.

Lord Lucien
I bet you don't even have the guts to post a picture of yourself with a shirt because you're such a ****ing ugly bastard. I really don't give a **** if I get banned for flaming your ugly simply on the fact that I'm more physically attractive than you'll ever be and on the fact that you can't post a picture of yourself without proving me right.

If my hunch is correct it's a flaw you can't escape or disprove. Acne's easily fixable, I can make my right eye left-of-center, cross my eyes and look dead ahead because I have eyes and I'm human you fukking stupid ugly moron. My dear child, you believe that posting a picture of that creature qualifies you as attractive? It proves your vanity and delusion, but your attractiveness is still nowhere to be found.

BoratBorat
You're vane, you're retarded, and you're a ****ing ugly dip-shit. Oh, and most importantly, you're blind to boot. Its "vain", and quit denying that your ugly, your body is shit, your attitude is crap, you get angry over being wrong and you suck.

Really, what part of "you are not attractive" don't you get? How does posting pictures of your pimple face equate to you being attractive?

You know what you qualify as? A vain and deluded idiot.

\\S//
Its "vain", and quit denying that your ugly, your body is shit, your attitude is crap, you get angry over being wrong and you suck.

Really, what part of "you are not attractive" don't you get? How does posting pictures of your pimple face equate to you being attractive?

You know what you qualify as? A vain and deluded idiot.

Why are you lying to yourself you ugly shit?

According to Fara-who I ****ed up the pussy-"God blessed me with a smoking hot body."

You're a guy that I didn't fukk who has every reason to lie to himself because he thinks I'll take his word over a chick I know in person! Two chicks, and more than that.

You're such a bastard.

\\S//
My dear child, you believe that posting a picture of that creature qualifies you as attractive? It proves your vanity and delusion, but your attractiveness is still nowhere to be found.

Under different circumstances if I were less verbally cruel to your piece of ugly trash character, you still wouldn't admit that another dude is attractive, lets hear from a chick who thinks I'm a nice guy, 9/10 times she'll disprove every insult that you're focusing on.

Lord Lucien
Under different circumstances if I were less verbally cruel to your piece of ugly trash character, you still wouldn't admit that another dude is attractive, lets hear from a chick who thinks I'm a nice guy, 9/10 times she'll disprove every insult that you're focusing on. No, I can admit when another man is good looking. You are not. You have muscles. That's what you have going for you. Big deal. Your face boring and plain, I couldn't pick you out of a crowd. When I first saw your picture, I thought for about 6 seconds that you were one of 4 people I've known with that face.

Your body is average---I've seen better. A LOT better. Your face is generic---I can't in all honestly call it attractive or good-looking. You're a needle in a stack of needles. Not bad, but by no means anything better than average.

BoratBorat
Why are you lying to yourself you ugly shit?

According to Fara-who I ****ed up the pussy-"God blessed me with a smoking hot body."

You're a guy that I didn't fukk who has every reason to lie to himself because he thinks I'll take his word over a chick I know in person! Two chicks, and more than that.

You're such a bastard. Whos fara? Anybody can claim they have had sex with anybody and claim he/she proclaimed he is hot. Doesn't mean its true.

After all you have a habit of making things up so how exactly are we suppose to believe you? If a girl truly said you're hot, you wouldn't care what we think of you but seeing that you are overly insecure and vain, you made that up as well.

overlord
Wait, dd you just say I'm not good looking, must we go through this routine again?

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/128/l_0a2cc479a15d41e0a3ed1144d3de955c.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/129/l_592ef3bc8c8c4a57881a74630dfc0f26.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/122/l_e5cdc11fd1d649c99f77cfc7ae91a5b0.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/113/l_8d85b2e93a4a42619d9ad0e47f766521.jpg

Me on religion: It's not that I don't believe God, it's just that I'm agnostic.

A chick named Fara: Well, whatever God you believe in he blessed you wth a smoking hot body.

Me: What? That went completely over my head."

Me: Do I stare at you? *Testing her with rhetorical question*

A chick named Kaylene: *Lies*No, not at all!

Me: *Confirming her lie* yep, I do.

Kaylene: "Wellll, maybe just a little, but your hot so it's okay."

I banged both these girls later on in the separate days these discussions occurred. I almost thought about not pulling out. fap fap fap Happy Dance

truejedi
Bullshit, he NEVER said that, EVER, he the Films alone are not the Mythos, they're the films, Lucas was only...talking...about...his story, not the entire Mythos, because the Mythos is malleable to whoever gains the rights make new stories.

Actually, he wasn't just talking about his story. Please find me a quote where Lucas says : "that comment about Anakin was just about the movies." and I'll believe you. But when Lucas says "of all time" Lucas means "of all time".

Plus, give me the quote where it talks about Kyp Durron's Midichlorian count? Oh.... WAIT!!! It doesn't exist, does it? You are completely guessing on Kyp's count!!!

truejedi
I bet you don't even have the guts to post a picture of yourself with a shirt because you're such a ****ing ugly bastard.

I gotta say it, though it brings me down to your level, and I've always heard, never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

But seriously: Actor. Its what I do. I get jobs based on my face. I don't need to get in a pissing contest about who is better looking. However, I don't post pics of myself on a SW website, period, since its weird, and I can't actually prove the pictures are me. So stop TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!

Because its weird, and because it is pathetic to do so in a world where I could just as easily put a pic of someone else (which you may have done, and you cannot in any way prove you haven't) You could be supershadow, talking about your hotgirlfriends that will later sue you because you used her picture. You just never know.

Autokrat
An Actor? That's awesome, my best friend is a hardcore thespian.

BoratBorat
Now i feel tempted to post pictures of my physique(not champion material, but better than this idiotic poser) along with hiding my face of course.

If the rest of you permit me to do so, i will do so and just show this little kid how idiotic and naive he really is.

Ms.Marvel
you guys realize hes trolling you right >_>

BoratBorat
Mmm yes. Feels tempted to strike back.

ares834
God this kid is dumb. He thinks ****ing some random chick and talking about it makes him BA... Not to mention he thinks Kyp has higher potential than Anakin who is the god damned force incarnate.

mattatom
LeaiNeb I we need youLeia!Neb!

Red Nemesis
God this kid is dumb. He thinks ****ing some random chick and talking about it makes him BA... Not to mention he thinks Kyp has higher potential than Anakin who is the god damned force incarnate.

Me on poon:

Me: I like to fvck girls in the vagina.

Gurl : yah i want u to do that

Me: I will do that now cuz i like to do that

Me: there is no god and thinking that makes me better than uze

Gurl: ur meh gawd nao cuz ur teh bestest ribcage that evah fvcked me.

lul

ares834
crylaugh

Darth_Glentract
Oh boy. I'm really glad I started posting here again. It would have been a tragedy to have missed this.

Monado
\\S//, as far as I can see it, the visual appeal of the individual in the photographs isn't in question (it is enormous). What is however, is whether you truly are that individual. So if you'd be willing to, could you smear peanut butter all over your hands and face, strip all the way down to your underwear, and print "\\S//" across your chest in purple glitter? That way we could know for sure. I would also like two opposing side shots and perhaps one of you lying down on your back (minus the underwear)?

ares834
Obvious sock is obvious...

truejedi
Obvious sock is obvious...

the obvious sock is part of what makes the thing so funny. Not only is he posting pictures of himself, he has created a SECOND account to talk about how attractive he is. The sock asking that he do the peanut butter thing is very interesting. Does that mean, he is actually going to do that next?

Red Nemesis
Obvious sock is obvious... Originally posted by truejedi
the obvious sock is part of what makes the thing so funny. Not only is he posting pictures of himself, he has created a SECOND account to talk about how attractive he is. The sock asking that he do the peanut butter thing is very interesting. Does that mean, he is actually going to do that next?

I'm not convinced it's a sock of himself. It is a sock of somebody, but probably not of him. Hasn't Neb's most recent account been banned? And isn't this guy talking up something from Final Fantasy? I'm betting on a gambit by Nebaris to expand the fap-range from "BANE" to "BANE AND FAILBOTS".

ares834
Yeah, I checked his past posts he seems to be Neb. After all he said the correct answer is Darth Bane in the Emperor thread.

Red Nemesis
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HE7ZiqYDIW0/R5jlRuShrdI/AAAAAAAAG5k/_O-ufcHfzTI/s400/james-bond-quantum-of-solace.jpg

http://frillr.com/files/images/DANIEL%20CRAIG.jpg

This is me.

Darth_Glentract

I just tried your routine and I had amazing results! I was a total fat ass last night and woke up a whole new man. Check out my before and after! I don't remember getting my ears pierced though.

And yes, I am manly enough to wear only underwear in both pics.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/JordanThiel/fat_guy_3.jpg

http://www.formerfatguy.com/sunrider-foods/shawn-ray-official.jpg

Nephthys
You stole my joke!

Originally posted by Monado
\\S//, as far as I can see it, the visual appeal of the individual in the photographs isn't in question (it is enormous). What is however, is whether you truly are that individual. So if you'd be willing to, could you smear peanut butter all over your hands and face, strip all the way down to your underwear, and print "\\S//" across your chest in purple glitter? That way we could know for sure. I would also like two opposing side shots and perhaps one of you lying down on your back (minus the underwear)?

I loled.

edit: You're all stealing my joke!

\\S//
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HE7ZiqYDIW0/R5jlRuShrdI/AAAAAAAAG5k/_O-ufcHfzTI/s400/james-bond-quantum-of-solace.jpg

http://frillr.com/files/images/DANIEL%20CRAIG.jpg

This is me.

You're not quite there yet.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5659/me56.png

I **** Heidi Klum with my 10 inch fat perfectly built cock daily, we go through every position in the book. We film it every day, and I sale these videos for around 500 K per vid, my source of income.

Ms.Marvel
omg shes anorexic. no expression

Nephthys
Yeah man. Its not cool to take advantage of someone who has those kinds of issue. Thats just lame.

Axle
This is most definitely, extremely entertaining to read. This "\S/" idiot just doesn't seem to humanly understand what you're all trying to get through to him.

Jinsoku Takai
Whos fara? Anybody can claim they have had sex with anybody and claim he/she proclaimed he is hot. Doesn't mean its true.

After all you have a habit of making things up so how exactly are we suppose to believe you? If a girl truly said you're hot, you wouldn't care what we think of you but seeing that you are overly insecure and vain, you made that up as well.

****ing ignore his sorry ass... seriously. And so what you ****ing douche bag piece of shit (\\S//). You finally got you a piece (or so you say). All signs point to you being a ****ing closet homo. Look *****, I get it every night. It's called marriage. Grow the **** up. "hey, this girl said i was hot, and I ****ed her in her pussy" yeah right... Then I got news for you dumbass. Any ***** that puts out so easily ain't really something to brag about dude. So, STFU!!! ****ing cant stand trash like you.

Axle
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
****ing ignore his sorry ass... seriously. And so what you ****ing douche bag piece of shit (\\S//). You finally got you a piece (or so you say). All signs point to you being a ****ing closet homo. Look *****, I get it every night. It's called marriage. Grow the **** up. "hey, this girl said i was hot, and I ****ed her in her pussy" yeah right... Then I got news for you dumbass. Any ***** that puts out so easily ain't really something to brag about dude. So, STFU!!! ****ing cant stand trash like you.

thumb up

\\S//
omg shes anorexic. no expression

Yeah, plus she's the second hottest model on earth (I'm first), so that's a double positive, she tells me every day how great I am and that I have been built by the Gods to satisfy all her needs.

Darth_Glentract
Sorry. Seems my before pic when away. He's a new one.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Games/Images/hairy-fat-guy.jpg

\\S//
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai

I like to dissect girls, did you know that I'm totally insane?

\\S//
Did you know that Whitney Houston's album titled simply, "Whitney Houston", sold four number one copies? Did you know that Jinsoku Takai?

\\S//
It's hard to chose a favorite amongst so many great tracks, but the greatest love of all is one of the best most powerful songs ever written, about self preservation, dignity. It's universal message crosses all boundries, and instills one with the hope that it's not to late to better ourselves, since, Jinsoku Takai, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can can always empathize with ourselves, it's an important message, crucial really, and it's beautifully stated on the album.

Nephthys
Sorry. Seems my before pic when away. He's a new one.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Games/Images/hairy-fat-guy.jpg

I'd hit that. no expression

Edit: And //S\\, I humbly suggest that you go suck a rail-road spike, you were amusing at first but you're getting boring pretty fast.

\\S//

Edit: And //S\\, I humbly suggest that you go suck a rail-road spike, you were amusing at first but you're getting boring pretty fast.

Eat my dick.

Nephthys
yawn

Jinsoku Takai

Wow... and with that... Ima check out for tonight... lol

\\S//
yawn

*The smiley depicts him opening his mouth for my dick.*

Nephthys
*The smiley depicts him opening his mouth for my dick.*

*The post confirms his rather obvious homosexuality. Was that girls name Fara or Felix I wonder?*

Edit: *My smiley also shows an accurate presentation of the amount I'd need to open my mouth for his dick. About 1 millimetre*

\\S//
*The post confirms his rather obvious homosexuality. Was that girls name Fara or Felix I wonder?*

Quit flirting with me you facisct bastard.

Nephthys
The words say no but the sig says yes.

\\S//

Edit: *My smiley also shows an accurate presentation of the amount I'd need to open my mouth for his dick. About 1 millimeter plus 10000 more millimeters and I'd don't think my mouth could get past the tip*

Fixed.

And NO I won't show you a picture.

Nephthys
th_23_31_4 Oh please mi'lord, grace me with your massive wang!

ares834

Yikes! You were called boring by Nephthys.... That's well I thought that was impossible!

\\S//
Yikes! You were called boring by Nephthys.... That's well I thought that was impossible!

He's in denial, I'm annoying him and he wants me to stop so he's miss communicating on what I am.

How is Whitney Houston and her universal message boring?

\\S//
It's hard to chose a favorite amongst so many great tracks, but the greatest love of all is one of the best most powerful songs ever written, about self preservation, dignity. It's universal message crosses all boundries, and instills one with the hope that it's not to late to better ourselves, since, Jinsoku Takai, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can can always empathize with ourselves, it's an important message, crucial really, and it's beautifully stated on the album.

This FTW.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure I've never listened to or enjoyed a Whitney Houston song and I am increasingly perplexed as to why we're talking about her at all.

On topic, Kyp probably wins becuase of his superior Force abilities, but I doubt he could beat Anakin in a Lightsaber fight. Also, yes, I am officially bored. Watching a retarded dog wank over itself is only funny the first 3 or so times before it gets plain pathetic. And I fail to see how anything can be annoying on the internet when I can just delete the window anytime I want.

Off-topic, has anyone else's spell-check vanished?

Edit: Yes! Indirectly implies to be a 'sex-idol'! Another win for the Neph-myster!

Red Nemesis
393.74015747 inches? That's just gross.

facisct =/= Fascist, is it? I have to wonder what "facisct" actually means. I'm going to hazard the guess "sex-idol," furthering my case that // is actually made from AIDS.

ares834
I have to agree, while this once was fun and funny it has become boring.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Raz
I'm going to disable spell checking as most modern browsers now support this natively.

Red Nemesis
I don't like this. I think that he could definitely beat Anakin in a lightsaber contest, because of his superior Force mastery. The sequel era has no qualms about mixing in a couple of "Force Repulse +5"s into battle; Anakin will be out of his league.

BoratBorat
You're not quite there yet.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5659/me56.png

I **** Heidi Klum with my 10 inch fat perfectly built cock daily, we go through every position in the book. We film it every day, and I sale these videos for around 500 K per vid, my source of income. Poor photoshop skills, you insult the great frank zane by doing so.

\\S//
I have to agree, while this once was fun and funny it has become boring.

Quit acting so ****ing depressing!

\\S//
393.74015747 inches? That's just gross.

My math was a bit off, if it were only ten inches long, it would imply that I have a monster chode, which is quite contrary, while my penis is thick and firm, it is long, appealing and appears serpentine as opposed to the chode, even when erected, it still maintains some of it's former flexibility which, I might add, is useful when positioning with Heidi Klum.

\\S//
Poor photoshop skills, you insult the great frank zane by doing so.

You know, I never really understood Phil Collin's earlier work, it was a little artsy, too intellectual, it was on Duke where Phil Collin's presence became more apparent. I think invisible touch, was their undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation, on intangibility, at the same time, it deepens and enriches the meanings of the proceeding three albums. Their lyrics are as positive, as affirmative as, anything I've heard in rock.

ares834
Quit acting so ****ing depressing!
Hey I'm not the one talking about my dick...

BoratBorat
You know, I never really understood Phil Collin's earlier work, it was a little artsy, too intellectual, it was on Duke where Phil Collin's presence became more apparent. I think invisible touch, was their undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation, on intangibility, at the same time, it deepens and enriches the meanings of the proceeding three albums. Their lyrics are as positive, as affirmative as, anything I've heard in rock. Get help, you have severe mental issues.

By the way does this guy happen to be you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=fvst

\\S//
Hey I'm not the one talking about my dick...

What makes you so sure? I mean, do I even know what you're talking about? Do you even know? Who knows, you don't know. I mean, prove it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>