Hulk vs Exodus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Both at full power.

Who takes this?

pinksushi1
Bump.

galactusischere
Hulk.

pinksushi1
Can't Exodus rip him in half with his telekinetic powers?

galactusischere
No.

pinksushi1
Why not? Exodus is a very powerful telekinetic.

Parmaniac
Vector once ripped the skin and flesh from Hulk with telekinesis and Hulk healed in seconds.

Vector repelled reality itself 2 times with his TK

vansonbee
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Vector once ripped the skin and flesh from Hulk with telekinesis and Hulk healed in seconds.

Vector repelled reality itself 2 times with his TK Sadly for Vector, he got pwn by Professor Hulk in that arc.

Mshinu
Exodus

Shields himself and stays out of range.
Lifts Hulk up in the air with TK.
KOs him by raining 100+ ton TK punches against greenskin`s head or just telikinetically cuts/rips his head off.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/img022.jpg?t=1265879995

Warlord
Exodus unless WWH

pinksushi1
Bump.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mshinu
Exodus

Shields himself and stays out of range.
Lifts Hulk up in the air with TK.
KOs him by raining 100+ ton TK punches against greenskin`s head or just telikinetically cuts/rips his head off.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/img022.jpg?t=1265879995 If he could actually contain Hulk long enough with his tk that might work.

But I see Hulk powering through it before he is koed.

kakuzu
Well Exodus is not Vector so he won't be dumb enough to hopefully just keep pressing forward. I doubt Vector used the pushing reailty away on Hulk because if Hulk could take that he wouldn't have so much trouble against people like Wolverine. Exodus can win this if he uses his telepathy as well.

If Exodus ever remebers he has a massive teleportation pulse power that IIRC was never lost, he could BFR the Hulk to space with a thought. TK will do that too though and TP could subdue him and bring Banner out or, if he's having a good day against it, at least confuse him.

Exodus should take a majority

Mindset
You're ignoring Hulk's tp defense.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Mindset

I remembered lolhttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/4-crop1-2.jpg

Mindset
What comic is that from?

Also, there have been multiple instances of him resisting tp.

Off the top of my head from Cable and Xavier.

kakuzu
What comic is that from?

Also, there have been multiple instances of him resisting tp.

Off the top of my head from Cable and Xavier.

Thats from Marvel Adventures: aAvengers #38 I believe where they fight Mandarin(a depowered version mind you). Yes Hulk has had some instances but nonetheless he can be taken over sometimes. Exodus took out cable with Telepathy as well.

Mindset
Marvel Adventures isn't canon.

kakuzu
Marvel Adventures isn't canon.

I know its suppose to be the version of our favorite characters made for kids but Exodus in regular 616 still took cable out with telepathy.

I'm not ignoring it, but he's not immune to it, so E should be able to at least confuse the hulk with it.

Mindset
WWH pretty much shook off Xaviers tp, didn't he?

I don't remember.

kakuzu
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/MAAvengers38018-crop.jpgSuck the air away from him?

kakuzu

I don't remember.

Did Xavier even fight him off with it? I remember he found him and Juggernaut came back for a second round and Xavier hit ghost lol.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by kakuzu
I know its suppose to be the version of our favorite characters made for kids but Exodus in regular 616 still took cable out with telepathy. true but current Hulk we haven't seen been mind control yet and it is clear that Banner can override which ever hulk is in charge be it savage or WWH. So it would be interesting to see but imo it won't be effective as control of "Hulk" can be bounced around

kakuzu
Originally posted by DarkOdin
true but current Hulk we haven't seen been mind control yet and it is clear that Banner can override which ever hulk is in charge be it savage or WWH. So it would be interesting to see but imo it won't be effective as control of "Hulk" can be bounced around

Hasn't Onslaught had control of him yet? I know that magical being took over his body to shanzar?? I think Jean also did during the onslaught saga as well. But all in all your right it is a rare thing I guess. Still I don't see how he can be so immune to it because can't telepathy's usually influence more than one person anyway?

DarkOdin
Hasn't Onslaught had control of him yet? I know that magical being took over his body to shanzar?? I think Jean also did during the onslaught saga as well. But all in all your right it is a rare thing I guess. Still I don't see how he can be so immune to it because can't telepathy's usually influence more than one person anyway? On exodus level i guess he should be able to control more then one . But it is a big ????? I don't see him control either hulks mind too easily given the rage factor but if he went after banners mind that wuld be the smart way to go IMO.

kakuzu
Originally posted by DarkOdin
On exodus level i guess he should be able to control more then one . But it is a big ????? I don't see him control either hulks mind too easily given the rage factor but if he went after banners mind that wuld be the smart way to go IMO.

Good point I forget Hulk has all the rage and resistance in his head lol. That would make it rather complicated. His best bet would be to attempt telepathy (faking of course) and using his teleknisis to break Hulk up at a subatomic level like how he was able to rebuilding Xavier.

I don't remember.

He was too angry for X to put down, it caused a psionic loop that showed everyone arround images of why the Hulk was so angry. But I had the impression that that was a very good day for the Hulk's TP resistance caused by the very bad day he was having. Either way he's not immune to it just tough to crack.

Mind control isn't the only effective way to use TP in a fight either, E could create illusions or mess up hulk's uncanny sense of direction and aim.

Parmaniac
Well Exodus is not Vector so he won't be dumb enough to hopefully just keep pressing forward. I doubt Vector used the pushing reailty away on Hulk because if Hulk could take that he wouldn't have so much trouble against people like Wolverine. Exodus can win this if he uses his telepathy as well.
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3676/vectorrepellsreality1in.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1561/vectorrepellsreality2in.jpg
NOte: It was a weakend Hulk that was already starving

kakuzu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3676/vectorrepellsreality1in.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1561/vectorrepellsreality2in.jpg
NOte: It was a weakend Hulk that was already starving

Been a while since I read it forgot Hulk had help lol. Either way didn't push through it back himself.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk didn't resist Xavier's TP in X-Men First Class. Just my two cents.

basilisk
The only time I remember these guys fighting was HoM, when Exodus attacked Hulk and Hulk apparently trashed him.

So how would current or HOTM Hulk go against current Exodus?

carver9
Been a while since I read it forgot Hulk had help lol. Either way didn't push through it back himself.

Lol...here we go again. Hulk did that ft alone with Vector. Hulk also resisted both Emma and Professor Xavier TP attacks.

carver9
Originally posted by basilisk
The only time I remember these guys fighting was HoM, when Exodus attacked Hulk and Hulk apparently trashed him.

So how would current or HOTM Hulk go against current Exodus?

Hulk wouldn't even have to touch him to win 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.