Wapon X vs Deathstroke's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Deathstroke(standard gear with laser pen). sword, m16, staff, side arm, grenades
Prometheus(standard gear) 30 plus skills... helmet... darts ect ect..
Batman(Standard Gear) sonics, gas, ice pellets, grapple gun, small laser torch, ect ect....
batgirl(cass standard Gear) batarangs....Utility belt..
Ravager( duo sword.. suit...

VS

Deadpool( self destruct harness, duo swords various hidden knives, grenades, teleportation, image inducer, duo uzi's and side arms
Maverick(standard gear/anti metal bullets and three carbonadium bullets, armor, face plate.... automatic wpn.. suit tech
Wolverine(current) plus standard black ops gear. grenades, side arm m16
Sabretooth(adamantium and standard blk ops gear, grenades side arm m16)
Captain America( shield and side arm, three grenades m16)

morals on.. fight starts in a football opposite ends........ko, kill must take entire team out ko or killed all at the same time to consider it a win. no prior knowledge of each other

Survivor19
Weapon X is stacked with healers. And wins.

King Castle
bumpity bump..

Juk3n
wolverine sabretooth and deadpool is enough with gear. Deadpool tele'nades the field, healers are unscathed.

axelraptor
weapon X

supremthor
Weapon X wins, team deathstroke will get more hits in, but it wont matter sense all weapon x team need is one good hit.

Lord Feron
Team X beats the shit out of team DS

namorsubby
Team Insane Healing Factors FTW

chomperx9
totally spite weapon X has to much healing.

Black bolt z
Wapon X....sounds like a brand of toliet paper....

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wapon X....sounds like a brand of toliet paper.... toilet paper FTW then

Harbinger
Prometheus' suit wins.

iceman24567
Team two easily the only real threat to them is Slades staff no expression

jinzin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Deathstroke(standard gear with laser pen). sword, m16, staff, side arm, grenades
Prometheus(standard gear) 30 plus skills... helmet... darts ect ect..
Batman(Standard Gear) sonics, gas, ice pellets, grapple gun, small laser torch, ect ect....
batgirl(cass standard Gear) batarangs....Utility belt..
Ravager( duo sword.. suit...

VS

Deadpool( self destruct harness, duo swords various hidden knives, grenades, teleportation, image inducer, duo uzi's and side arms
Maverick(standard gear/anti metal bullets and three carbonadium bullets, armor, face plate.... automatic wpn.. suit tech
Wolverine(current) plus standard black ops gear. grenades, side arm m16
Sabretooth(adamantium and standard blk ops gear, grenades side arm m16)
Captain America( shield and side arm, three grenades m16)

morals on.. fight starts in a football opposite ends........ko, kill must take entire team out ko or killed all at the same time to consider it a win. no prior knowledge of each other good lord, you could just drop Sabretooth into the middle of the DC group and he'd probably solo them. erm
Team Wolverine just sits back and watches. confused

iceman24567
Sabretooth isnt soloing here erm

namorsubby
My lord.

There is just no limit to the lowballing and/or statements that are so wrong that posters should be banned for them, is there? lol

Unkillable killers take it.

jinzin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sabretooth isnt soloing here erm

Ummm Sabretooth kinda already fought this team, only they all had Adamantium Resistant skin, detailed info on Sabretooth himself, prep, surprise etc... IF Sabretooth Soloed it wouldn't be surprising in the least. erm

iceman24567
It would be very suprising considering his chances of soloing is slim to none no expression

King Castle
actually sabe did fight a russian spetsnaz supersoldiers with physical enhancements.. superhuman strength, speed and adamantium resistant skin.. all sabe could do is minor scratches at best..

they were somewhat similar to the wolverine adamantium men..

Sabe has high chance of taking a lot of them down in close combat fighting..

namorsubby
Originally posted by jinzin
Ummm Sabretooth kinda already fought this team, only they all had Adamantium Resistant skin, detailed info on Sabretooth himself, prep, surprise etc... IF Sabretooth Soloed it wouldn't be surprising in the least. erm

1. I don't know what "kinda already fought this team" is supposed to mean, but the fact is, no, he hasn't.

2.No way in hell Sabes solos this team......not even close, and to suggest so is.......well, let's be honest, we all know what it is, but namorsubby's not a crude fellow, so we'll leave it to the imagination.lol

King Castle
pfff,,, if anyone one on team DS fought the supersoldier spetsnaz they be torn a new one easy..

jinzin
Originally posted by namorsubby
1. I don't know what "kinda already fought this team" is supposed to mean, but the fact is, no, he hasn't.

2.No way in hell Sabes solos this team......not even close, and to suggest so is.......well, let's be honest, we all know what it is, but namorsubby's not a crude fellow, so we'll leave it to the imagination.lol

Sabretooth's a walkng team wrecker... The only one who would even begin to present a suitable challenge to him is Slade and even then all we're talking here is how long does it take for Sabretooth to kill him not really an actual debate on him standing a chance in hell of winning. erm

No one on Slades team has the means to physically confront Tooth and hope to last long, and fighting him with conventional weaponry is a pretty worthless endevour lest his healing factors taking the week off.

Sabretooth at his high calibre norm could and likely would solo this team. They can't keep up with the kind of damage he dishes out... enough to kill a dozen men with Wolverine's skill and powerset in close quarters in a compressed timeframe.

Prep-Man
Does Prometheus get his new suit? Because he's a more impressive team wrecker with it/

namorsubby
Sabretooth's a walkng team wrecker... The only one who would even begin to present a suitable challenge to him is Slade and even then all we're talking here is how long does it take for Sabretooth to kill him not really an actual debate on him standing a chance in hell of winning. erm

No one on Slades team has the means to physically confront Tooth and hope to last long, and fighting him with conventional weaponry is a pretty worthless endevour lest his healing factors taking the week off.

Sabretooth at his high calibre norm could and likely would solo this team. They can't keep up with the kind of damage he dishes out... enough to kill a dozen men with Wolverine's skill and powerset in close quarters in a compressed timeframe.

Yeah, I guess none of these people combined can match up to the guys that can engage Sabes solo like Black cat, Daredevil, iron fist, etc.lol

seriously though dude, if you think Sabes got a chance in hell at soloing this team, you're off your rocker.

King Castle
you are referring to non upgraded sabe early appearance..facepalm2

seriously, read up on sabe history and character development if you think those three even have a chance against sabe like they did early 80's.

if you are fully aware of current sabe then you are purposely lowballing and simply trolling/baiting for a response either one fits your personality

namorsubby
Originally posted by King Castle
you are referring to non upgraded sabe early appearance..facepalm2

seriously, read up on sabe history and character development if you think those three even have a chance against sabe like they did early 80's.

if you are fully aware of current sabe then you are purposely lowballing and simply trolling/baiting for a response either one fits your personality

lol, you guys are crazy If you think any version of Sabes is gonna solo this team. It has nothing to due with me. I'm sure the majority of posters here would agree with me, but then again, they probably just don't know what they're talking about either, right? lol

Prep-Man
It should be called Prometheus's team. His upgraded suit has the means to defeat ANY DC hero.

King Castle
tell me again what is it you know about sabe?

Prep-Man
huh?

namorsubby
tell me again what is it you know about sabe? I know his general level of formmidability as displayed by routine feats in no way even comes close to justifying the notion that he could take out this team. Many of these people have their own list of impressive feats,a few being well-known, and to say that Sabes takes them all is disgarding those very feats.

I also know I'm dealing with two fans of Sabretooth and therefore shoudln't even try reasoning with them, but I'm bored.

King Castle
i am no fan but i dont low ball ppl to make an argument....

i know that sabe has bn in situations where this entire team would be massacred.. i also know that the DC team has had moments where sabe would be beaten and hog tied by the JLA if he were in their shoes.

difference, i see it in context.

sabretooth at his best crazy lvl would pawn DC team.. if he was dropped right in and everyone was in character and no knowledge with their basic standard gear.

the only argument would be how often he can pull it off anything other then that is bias at its worse

namorsubby
i am no fan but i dont low ball ppl to make an argument....

i know that sabe has bn in situations where this entire team would be massacred.. i also know that the DC team has had moments where sabe would be beaten and hog tied by the JLA if he were in their shoes.

difference, i see it in context.

sabretooth at his best crazy lvl would pawn DC team.. if he was dropped right in and everyone was in character and no knowledge with their basic standard gear.

the only argument would be how often he can pull it off anything other then that is bias at its worse

lol, so I'm lowballing Sabes by saying he couldn't take this team solo? That's pretty darn ridiculous to say.

Also, If you put Sabes at high end you should do the same for the team's individual character. With everyone on the team portrayed according to their highest feats against Sabes accordng to his, he'd still lose horribly.

Prep-Man
Prom just BFR's sabes. Next.

King Castle
like i said: the only argument is how often he could pull it off...

Prep-Man
And he would, too.

namorsubby
like i said: the only argument is how often he could pull it off... lol, and if I don't agree to that I'm biased or worse, I remember no

Sad, so sad.

King Castle
of all the DS talk you do you provide less evidence then anyone else on the forum.. everyone has to provide you with various examples and scans but you simply ignore and dismiss them and you post one or reference one moment in slade which isnt even his standard operating norm and expect that to fly? i call BS on your style of so called debating.

if it wasnt against the rules of the forum i open up a thread with characters that would eat this entire team alive no prior knowledge no specific weapon just like sabe was in his comic fights and watch how the majority would laugh at you trying to defend this team and how grate DS is with PIS/CIS moments.

jinzin
Yeah, I guess none of these people combined can match up to the guys that can engage Sabes solo like Black cat, Daredevil, iron fist, etc.lol

seriously though dude, if you think Sabes got a chance in hell at soloing this team, you're off your rocker. Like King said, you're reffering to a more "human" version of Sabretooth who didn't have even 25% of the powers he has now. Pretty lackluster argument...

As Castle already called you out on... you mustn't be too too familiar with Sabretooth if you're going to equivocate him to his 80's representation and lowball the crap out of him thinking your posing a legitimate argument.

Now... I COULD go on about Sabretooth's accomplishments and you're right, all these guys have nice little laundry lists of feats the difference, of course is that Sabretooth has been a consistent team wrecking juggernaught going as far back as his new mutants appearances AND when you take his typical portrayal and his powers working at or near their typical.. nevermind their best then you begin to understand that a few peak/meta humans with good combat skills and conventional weaponry are not going to put someone away who can stand up to a flurry of class 100 punches at superspeed, falling out of a skyscraper, followed by optic blasts, followed by 10 more optic blasts at once and another fall out of a skyscraper landing into a crater on the street.... no expression

Bullets, explosives and h2h skills are not nearly enough to deal with someone who can heal so fast that he can stand up immediately after being shot from space and hitting the earth like a meteor.... AND THE SABES IN THIS THREAD HAS ADAMANTIUM!

Even if it was just Wolverine being dropped in on them, you would be talking about the majority of the team ending up a casualty. erm

namorsubby
Like King said, you're reffering to a more "human" version of Sabretooth who didn't have even 25% of the powers he has now. Pretty lackluster argument...

As Castle already called you out on... you mustn't be too too familiar with Sabretooth if you're going to equivocate him to his 80's representation and lowball the crap out of him thinking your posing a legitimate argument.

Now... I COULD go on about Sabretooth's accomplishments and you're right, all these guys have nice little laundry lists of feats the difference, of course is that Sabretooth has been a consistent team wrecking juggernaught going as far back as his new mutants appearances AND when you take his typical portrayal and his powers working at or near their typical.. nevermind their best then you begin to understand that a few peak/meta humans with good combat skills and conventional weaponry are not going to put someone away who can stand up to a flurry of class 100 punches at superspeed, falling out of a skyscraper, followed by optic blasts, followed by 10 more optic blasts at once and another fall out of a skyscraper landing into a crater on the street.... no expression

Bullets, explosives and h2h skills are not nearly enough to deal with someone who can heal so fast that he can stand up immediately after being shot from space and hitting the earth like a meteor.... AND THE SABES IN THIS THREAD HAS ADAMANTIUM!

Even if it was just Wolverine being dropped in on them, you would be talking about the majority of the team ending up a casualty. erm

LOL, I still just can't get over the fact you two think me saying Sabes doesn't take this team equates to me low-balling him. It's just so ridiculous that I can hardly believe I'm arguing with you about it.

yes, these characters do have their own list of high-end feats, and if you're gonna put Sabes at his finest, you'll have to do the same for the team. Either way he loses.

lol, I knew you thought the same about wolverine. laughing

jinzin
LOL, I still just can't get over the fact you two think me saying Sabes doesn't take this team equates to me low-balling him. It's just so ridiculous that I can hardly believe I'm arguing with you about it.

yes, these characters do have their own list of high-end feats, and if you're gonna put Sabes at his finest, you'll have to do the same for the team. Either way he loses.

lol, I knew you thought the same about wolverine. laughing

Yeah...... but you "still can't get over the fact" that Cap is above peak human and Slade isn't at WW calibur sooooo... that really doesn't mean much to me.

Anywho that's not what I said. What I said was if you're going to equivocate Sabretooth from before ANY one of his previous upgrades to Sabretooth now... or the Sabreooth in THIS THREAD with Adamantium... then you certainly are lowballing him.....

If you're not trying to lowball, then you're strictly ignorant.. but that wouldn't come as a surprise either.

Pffftttt. I wasn't even talking about Sabretooth at his best.....

Sabretooth at his best killed Wendigo with his bare hands, downed a bearer of the Starbrand, ate 3 symbiote creatures and pinned a she hulk to a wall with brute strength... no expression
Yeah team still gets curbed.

namorsubby
Yeah...... but you "still can't get over the fact" that Cap is above peak human and Slade isn't at WW calibur sooooo... that really doesn't mean much to me.

Anywho that's not what I said. What I said was if you're going to equivocate Sabretooth from before ANY one of his previous upgrades to Sabretooth now... or the Sabreooth in THIS THREAD with Adamantium... then you certainly are lowballing him.....

If you're not trying to lowball, then you're strictly ignorant.. but that wouldn't come as a surprise either.

Pffftttt. I wasn't even talking about Sabretooth at his best.....

Sabretooth at his best killed Wendigo with his bare hands, downed a bearer of the Starbrand, ate 3 symbiote creatures and pinned a she hulk to a wall with brute strength... no expression
Yeah team still gets curbed.

lol, that's because it's not a fact. On paper, cap's always been human, not superhuman. He's only classified above peak human by a few posters on kmc.

Also, I in no way have once implied that Slade was WW calibur. These are the kind of posts I get from you guys all the time. All you do is twist and exaggerate my actual statements instead of focusing on producing an actual arguement. It's pathetic. Put words in my mouth all you want. It's just reflects on how well you respond to getting shown up.

Yes, everyone one knows Sabes at normal level could easily take this team. If you don't, you're just ignorant. roll eyes (sarcastic) GTFO

Batman at his best drew blood from Darkseid. he alone takes sabes.lol

Slade on his best day mght face a team of sabes and comment on how he can do this all day.lol

jinzin
lol, that's because it's not a fact. On paper, cap's always been human, not superhuman. He's only classified above peak human by a few posters on kmc.

Not a fact..... y'know... if you ignore writer's notes, on panel 3rd person narative, the very basis of the SSS, the multiple on panel titles, statements, and quotes on his superhuman nature, the long long long list of his feats and the handbooks..... then sure... he's a peak human.... just like Daredevil... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, I in no way have once implied that Slade was WW calibur.

no expression

A consistency of high feats isn't there for Slade? Are you serious? He's been owning the titans snce day one. Has fought two wonder womans, and has owned the league and members of the league multiple times.I honestly think you have just about every given explanation backwards.
Owned...

by yourself.

These are the kind of posts I get from you guys all the time. All you do is twist and exaggerate my actual statements instead of focusing on producing an actual arguement. It's pathetic. Put words in my mouth all you want. It's just reflects on how well you respond to getting shown up.

Uh.... no.... although I find it hilarious you think that it's just "everyone else" being crazy.... Maybe you haven't noticed but you don't exactly have some large following supporting your arguments... much the opposite.

Yes, everyone one knows Sabes at normal level could easily take this team. If you don't, you're just ignorant. roll eyes (sarcastic) GTFO
Again, not what was said... no expression

Batman at his best drew blood from Darkseid. he only takes sabes.lol

Slade on his best day mght face a team of sabes and comment on how he can do this all day.lol
Slade on hsi best day would still be eaten by Sabretooth on his best day... I don't care how many wonder women you think Slade can take.

Lord_Talron
all i want to know is why does cap have an m16 and grenades when morals are on...

namorsubby
Not a fact..... y'know... if you ignore writer's notes, on panel 3rd person narative, the very basis of the SSS, the multiple on panel titles, statements, and quotes on his superhuman nature, the long long long list of his feats and the handbooks..... then sure... he's a peak human.... just like Daredevil... roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression

Owned...

by yourself.

Uh.... no.... although I find it hilarious you think that it's just "everyone else" being crazy.... Maybe you haven't noticed but you don't exactly have some large following supporting your arguments... much the opposite.

Again, not what was said... no expression

Slade on hsi best day would still be eaten by Sabretooth on his best day... I don't care how many wonder women you think Slade can take.

lol, yes, except there is not comic proof to support that he is superhuman.He's never been a meta and you know it. You couldn't show me anything solid if you wanted to, but go ahead, try.

"Owned.....by yourself"???? Maybe you could be more precise as to what you mean, because that.....that's not a legit response to the statement quoted.

LOL, I never said everyone else. It's always been the same handful of neanderthals, in every thread. Besides that, KMC is generally marvel slanted anyway.

Also, there are many who agree with me concerning Slade vs Cap etc. The only difference between me and them is that they don't waste their time arguing with a handful of posters that they know won't concede due to conflict of interest. They simply post "slade wins" and go about their business. I should, but it's always so interesting to see you guys and your "explanations" and "arguments"lol

I know that's not exactly what you said, but i was just giving you a taste of your own medicine. twisting words and exaggerating statements to get your point across gets you nowhere

lol, there you go again. I never said Slade could 'take" any wonderwomen, but you keep putting words in my mouth and telling me what I think in an attempt to make my argument seem less creditable. Like I said, it's pathetic. You guys seem more interested in presenting these exaggerations as snappy retorts than actually laying out an arguement.

jinzin
lol, yes, except there is not comic proof to support that he is superhuman.He's never been a meta and you know it. You couldn't show me anything solid if you wanted to, but go ahead, try. What's the point? I've already seen people show you exactly that kind of proof and you effortlessly ignore it all. It really doesn't matter what I show you because you have it in your head that a guy who uses his head to cave in apartment buildings is just a peak human.. in spite of actual peak humans saying otherwise.. it's pretty stupid honestly.

"Owned.....by yourself"???? Maybe you could be more precise as to what you mean, because that.....that's not a legit response to the statement quoted. Maybe you could read AND comprehend context at the same time? You aren't arguing that DS is around WW calibur? because you're arguments would lead one to believe otherwise... no expression
Sorry if that was too complicated for you to follow.

LOL, I never said everyone else. It's always been the same handful of neanderthals, in every thread. Besides that, KMC is generally marvel slanted anyway.
You don't have to, it's simply basic reasoning that would lead one to understand that this is what you think. Not all of us needed to have something drawn out in crayon to understand it.

The same "handful of neanderthals" roughly translates into anyone who argues against you, which is almost EVERYONE in any thread you've posted in in the last several weeks if you haven't taken notice.

As for it being slanted? Wrong.

Also, there are many who agree with me concerning Slade vs Cap etc. The only difference between me and them is that they don't waste their time arguing with a handful of posters that they know won't concede due to conflict of interest. No.... again.. context and comprehension.... you should familiarize yourself with them.
There are people who agree that Slade beats Cap in a fight... fair enough.
There's NO ONE who agrees that Slades a superhuman calibur clearly above the likes of Cap OR that Cap isn't low level superhuman. Of course those other people read comics and aren't hanging off Slade's nuts... so again.. understandible.

I know that's not exactly what you said, but i was just giving you a taste of your own medicine. twisting words and exaggerating statements to get your point across gets you nowhere No... it's not AT ALL what I said, which leads me to believe there's credence into your lack of understanding in concerns to comprehension. erm

No one's twisting anything you've said here. confused
Although if that helps you sleep at night....

lol, there you go again. I never said Slade could 'take" any wonderwomen, but you keep putting words in my mouth and telling me what I think to in an attempt to make my argument seem less creditable. Like I said, it's pathetic. You guys seem more interesting in presenting these exaggerations as snappy retort than actually laying out an arguement. Again, you didn't have to... you were making an argument of Slade's feats being consistent with fighting two wonderwomen, you left out the context, left out the common sense of it's illigitimacy and just used it to paint Slade up as being something he's not.
I'm not putting anything into your mouth.. the fact is that your double standard induced meathod of debate leaves itself open to be picked apart by it's own inconsistencies. You resorted to making Slade appear above the likes of Cap by drawing on his top level feats and cutting out the fat of his typical depiction... You don't have to say he's WW calibur outright if you keep defecting to him fighting WW as a means to prove his superiority to Cap... it's that simple.

namorsubby
What's the point? I've already seen people show you exactly that kind of proof and you effortlessly ignore it all. It really doesn't matter what I show you because you have it in your head that a guy who uses his head to cave in apartment buildings is just a peak human.. in spite of actual peak humans saying otherwise.. it's pretty stupid honestly.

Maybe you could read AND comprehend context at the same time? You aren't arguing that DS is around WW calibur? because you're arguments would lead one to believe otherwise... no expression
Sorry if that was too complicated for you to follow.

You don't have to, it's simply basic reasoning that would lead one to understand that this is what you think. Not all of us needed to have something drawn out in crayon to understand it.

The same "handful of neanderthals" roughly translates into anyone who argues against you, which is almost EVERYONE in any thread you've posted in in the last several weeks if you haven't taken notice.

As for it being slanted? Wrong.

No.... again.. context and comprehension.... you should familiarize yourself with them.
There are people who agree that Slade beats Cap in a fight... fair enough.
There's NO ONE who agrees that Slades a superhuman calibur clearly above the likes of Cap OR that Cap isn't low level superhuman. Of course those other people read comics and aren't hanging off Slade's nuts... so again.. understandible.

No... it's not AT ALL what I said, which leads me to believe there's credence into your lack of understanding in concerns to comprehension. erm

No one's twisting anything you've said here. confused
Although if that helps you sleep at night....

Again, you didn't have to... you were making an argument of Slade's feats being consistent with fighting two wonderwomen, you left out the context, left out the common sense of it's illigitimacy and just used it to paint Slade up as being something he's not.
I'm not putting anything into your mouth.. the fact is that your double standard induced meathod of debate leaves itself open to be picked apart by it's own inconsistencies. You resorted to making Slade appear above the likes of Cap by drawing on his top level feats and cutting out the fat of his typical depiction... You don't have to say he's WW calibur outright if you keep defecting to him fighting WW as a means to prove his superiority to Cap... it's that simple.

1.lol, you haven't seen them show me proof because no one's shown me proof. And honestly, that's pretty stupid to claim. You just don't want to bother because you know you can't prove your stance, and you shouldn't bother, because you really can't.lol

2.lol, my arguments have nothing to do with it. I say one thing, you turn around and say I'm sayng something else entirely. Don't try to turn around and say that it was me who lead you to believe this, because I myself never said those things or even implied them. Why would you try and hold me responsible for you own warped thoughts? That's really weak.

3.lol, again, take a look at the thread. "everyone" is a handful of the same posters.

4.LOL, you speak of context and comprehension but yet you turn around and post the most ridiculous claims about what I myself think/say, and then suggest that you got them from what i posted? But in reality, if you understood the context and comprehended my statements, you would say no such thing. It's hyppocritical, and not very bright of you

You're telling me that no one agrees that slade is above cap physically? Cause that's just another false statement of yours. Along with the "fact" that no one thinks cap is below superhuman level.

exactly what I mean. You'd rather trade crude insults then present an argument. Then you go and give a BS reason as to why you won't bother. Truth is you're just a child who's feelings get hurt when someone opposes a character you have affinity for, and therefore you respond with crude, unprovoked statements such as these.

lol, if I used a feat as reason slade could take Cap, how does that eqaute to me saying slade could take the person from the feat? Like I said, you're twisting my words into something entirely irrelevent to my argument. And you don't even what to present one of your own.

You got pretty much everything wrong in that last statement. way to gothumb up

I never attempted to use top feats as justification. I simply submitted facts about his speed,strength, etc to prove he was above cap in those categories.

Uriel005
well I think most of us can agree that when slade is involved in a discussion of relatively human level characters subby will do anything he can to back him regardless of anything else. All relatively high feats performed by opposing characters will be marked as occasions of being overpowered while moments of weakness by Deathstroke will be marked as writers not sticking with how he thinks Deathstroke is.

Oh and Weapon-x team sweeps

jinzin
1.lol, you haven't seen them show me proof because no one's shown me proof. And honestly, that's pretty stupid to claim. You just don't want to bother because you know you can't prove your stance, and you shouldn't bother, because you really can't.lol

2.lol, my arguments have nothing to do with it. I say one thing, you turn around and say I'm sayng something else entirely. Don't try to turn around and say that it was me who lead you to believe this, because I myself never said those things or even implied them. Why would you try and hold me responsible for you own warped thoughts? That's really weak.

3.lol, again, take a look at the thread. "everyone" is a handful of the same posters.

4.LOL, you speak of context and comprehension but yet you turn around and post the most ridiculous claims about what I myself think/say, and then suggest that you got them from what i posted? It's hyppocritical, and not very bright of you

1.... No, I've seen people show you plenty of proof... you're just ignoring it... That's not legitimate debate, it's willful ignorance. I don't want to bother because you change the perameters of what's acceptable proof everytime someone does so.

2. I hold you responsible because you stated them... confused
Again, maybe you should learn how to handle context because your arguments are certainly made to be interpreted as we have interpreted them...

3. A handful in this thread, a handful in another, and another, and another.... It's virtually everyone who has even remotely responded to your nonsense so far.

4. Uh.. yeah I talk about context and comprehension because it matters. If you're trying to convince us that Slade is superior to Cap by bring up his fight with Wonderwoman but NOT trying to use WW as a bar for Slade.. then just WHAT are you trying to do? Aside from backtrack and hoping no one hears it like you're michael jackson doing the moon walk.

You're telling me that no one agrees that slade is above cap physically? Cause that's just another false statement of yours. Along with the "fact" that no one thinks cap is below superhuman level. No I'm telling you that no one supports your asinine assertion that DS is strictly above Cap accross the board much less to the degree that you insist he is... The only one who thinks Cap is a mere peak human... is you... so... yeah...

exactly what I mean. You'd rather trade crude insults then present an argument. Then you go and give a BS reason as to why you won't bother. True is you're just a child who's feelings get hurt when someone opposes a character you have affinity for, and therefore you respond with crude, unprovoked statements such as these.

lol, if I used a feat as reason slade could take Cap, how does that eqaute to me saying slade could take the person from the feat? Like I said, you're twisting my words into something entirely irrelevent to my argument. And you don't even what to present one of your own. You just regarded me as a neanderthal, two days ago you called me a third grader or some such... It's not like I'm completely unprovoked and you're being some mature adult about the debate.... Likewise.. (AND HERE'S THE KICKER!)

..................... I didn't state any of those things about you specifically, I left them open for interpretation through way of implication AND I did it to help you understand something... I don't have make an outright statement for you to understand the context of that statement... kinda like you and your WW nonsense....
See how that works? Cool huh?

Lol, of course if you have a guilty or insecure consciense then I can understand why you would think those were directed towards you. laughing out loud

I didn't say you said he can "take" Wondy.... again... context... comprehension.... important stuff here.

jinzin
Originally posted by Uriel005
well I think most of us can agree that when slade is involved in a discussion of relatively human level characters subby will do anything he can to back him regardless of anything else. All relatively high feats performed by opposing characters will be marked as occasions of being overpowered while moments of weakness by Deathstroke will be marked as writers not sticking with how he thinks Deathstroke is.

Oh and Weapon-x team sweeps thumbsup

namorsubby

Oh and Weapon-x team sweeps

lol, this has nothing to due with slade. It has to do with how ridiculous it is that someone would claim that I'm lowballing Sabretooth just because I say he can't take this whole freakin' team by himself. It's just plain nonsense.

I know you, like a lotta people, may feel the need to "hop on the bandwagon", as they say, but if you're gonna comment, you might want to know what you're talking about.

Prep-Man
So...upgraded suit for Prom? If so, I'd lean towards DS team.

jinzin
lol, this has nothing to due with slade. It has to do with how ridiculous it is that someone would claim that I'm lowballing Sabretooth just because I say he can't take this whole freakin' team by himself. It's just plain nonsense.

I know you, like a lotta people, may feel the need to "hop on the bandwagon", as they say, but if you're gonna comment, you might want to know what you're talking about.

Actually it turned into Slade at the top of the page when I called your nonsense out and you decided to take it to heart, blow it up and derail the thread. So again... CON....TEXT....

Juk3n
upgraded sabretooth wades through all the gear like it's nothing. He kills The Bat duo easily, Deadpool shoots and nades prometheus into oblivion. Wolverine slices the fight outa Deathstroke. The healing factors are too great, Upgraded sabretooth murder-death-kills anyone he's pitted against and the same can't be said for anyone on team 1.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juk3n
upgraded sabretooth wades through all the gear like it's nothing. He kills The Bat duo easily, Deadpool shoots and nades prometheus into oblivion. Wolverine slices the fight outa Deathstroke. The healing factors are too great, Upgraded sabretooth murder-death-kills anyone he's pitted against and the same can't be said for anyone on team 1.

Like I said earlier, Prom's suit has it all. Almost. He can BFR people, nano second reaction time to evade the Flash, telepathic resistance, darts that can take down Kryptonians, etc... Sabretooth isn't soloing shit.

Lord_Talron
thumb up

namorsubby
1.... No, I've seen people show you plenty of proof... you're just ignoring it... That's not legitimate debate, it's willful ignorance. I don't want to bother because you change the perameters of what's acceptable proof everytime someone does so.

2. I hold you responsible because you stated them... confused
Again, maybe you should learn how to handle context because your arguments are certainly made to be interpreted as we have interpreted them...

3. A handful in this thread, a handful in another, and another, and another.... It's virtually everyone who has even remotely responded to your nonsense so far.

4. Uh.. yeah I talk about context and comprehension because it matters. If you're trying to convince us that Slade is superior to Cap by bring up his fight with Wonderwoman but NOT trying to use WW as a bar for Slade.. then just WHAT are you trying to do? Aside from backtrack and hoping no one hears it like you're michael jackson doing the moon walk.

No I'm telling you that no one supports your asinine assertion that DS is strictly above Cap accross the board much less to the degree that you insist he is... The only one who thinks Cap is a mere peak human... is you... so... yeah...

You just regarded me as a neanderthal, two days ago you called me a third grader or some such... It's not like I'm completely unprovoked and you're being some mature adult about the debate.... Likewise.. (AND HERE'S THE KICKER!)

..................... I didn't state any of those things about you specifically, I left them open for interpretation through way of implication AND I did it to help you understand something... I don't have make an outright statement for you to understand the context of that statement... kinda like you and your WW nonsense....
See how that works? Cool huh?

Lol, of course if you have a guilty or insecure consciense then I can understand why you would think those were directed towards you. laughing out loud

I didn't say you said he can "take" Wondy.... again... context... comprehension.... important stuff here.

1. no, they haven't, and you've shown nothing as well. You'd rather waste your time explaining in lengthy sentences your grievances with me, and throwing out childish comments like the one I quoted earlier.

2. lol, you are confused. I haven't stated any of the things that you've claimed.

3.lol, I guess you're not smart enough to realize that you don't add a handful just because they're in another thread. That is, when it's the same handful. laughing

4.Who said I was trying to convince anybody that slade beats cap through a ww feat? It has nothing to do with a singular feat. My argument wasn't based on his encounters with WW's. Do you even know what you're talking about?

I say slade is physically superior. I never said slade was better "across the board". Exactly to what extent do you think I was implying? Because you seem to not understand my statements and therefore every time you try and tell me what i think or say, I have to jump in and correct you.

lol, stop playing dumb jinzin. Do I really need to post for you every inaccurate statement you made concerning what my arguement is? It's alright though,because i know you're just doing it because it diverts the attention away from you not ever presenting an actual argument for what you belief. You spent all your time tryng to dog me and not porving a darn thing you claim. I ask you to show me something to support you argument, and you just give a reason why you won't , and make another exaggerated/false statement about what I'm trying to say

Actually it turned into Slade at the top of the page when I called your nonsense out and you decided to take it to heart, blow it up and derail the thread. So again... CON....TEXT....

lol, what I meant was the reason for this whole thing is that I peaved you by saying your precious Sabes couldn't take an entire team of formmidable DC characters, so you brought this up out of nowhere, and in effect blew up, and derailed the thread.

did you not? Because I seem to remember you getting off topic first.

Uriel005
1. no, they haven't, and you've shown nothing as well. You'd rather waste your time explaining in lengthy sentences your grievances with me, and throwing out childish comments like the one I quoted earlier.

2. lol, you are confused. I haven't stated any of the things that you've claimed.

3.lol, I guess you're not smart enough to realize that you don't add a handful just because they're in another thread. That is, when it's the same handful. laughing

4.Who said I was trying to convince anybody that slade beats cap through a ww feat? It has nothing to do with a singular feat. My argument wasn't based on his encounters with WW's. Do you even know what you're talking about?

I say slade is physically superior. I never said slade was better "across the board". Exactly to what extent do you think I was implying? Because you seem to not understand my statements and therefore every time you try and tell me what i think or say, I have to jump in and correct you.

lol, stop playing dumb jinzin. Do I really need to post for you every inaccurate statement you made concerning what my arguement is? It's alright though,because i know you're just doing it because it diverts the attention away from you not ever presenting an actual argument for what you belief. You spent all your time tryng to dog me and not porving a darn thing you claim. I ask you to show me something to support you argument, and you just give a reason why you won't , and make another exaggerated/false statement about what I'm trying to say

lol, what I meant was the reason for this whole thing is that I peaved you by saying your precious Sabes couldn't take an entire team of formmidable DC characters, so you brought this up out of nowhere, and in effect blew up, and derailed the thread.

Damn dude you always calling for proof. People provide scans you ignore. It's like arguing about a painting with a blind man.

namorsubby
Damn dude you always calling for proof. People provide scans you ignore. It's like arguing about a painting with a blind man. lol, show me where in the last 150 or so posts that I replied to have you yourself seen a single scan.Truth is, no one's shown me much of anything. They usually just take what I say and determine it as something else entirely. Then they complain about it. There hasn't been much feat posting at all to be honest.

I understand you wanting to buddy up with the neighboring posters, but if you wanna call me out on something, you need to be sure it's actually correct, and not just something you heard someone else say.

jinzin

1. We already went over this, you gave a near carbon copy response last time.. got it... it wasn't convincing then either.

2. Confused enough to quote you directly stating the things I'm talking about.... no expression

3. And apparently you're not smart enough to realize they don't all start out the same group in every thread, but instead ADD up... Though context seems to be confusing you enough already I won't DARE throw math into the mix, or linear timelines... one mountaint at a time subby.. one mountain at a time.

4. ?..... I've already clearly explained what I was getting at.. you can't keep up? I'm not surprised. No not a singular feat, a number of feats.. high end feats like tagging flash, being faster than Superman and fighting 2 WW's eek!
Unfortunately, yeah I know what I'm talking about... one of us here has to.

I say slade is physically superior. yeah well you say a lot of things.

I never said slade was better "across the board". Exactly to what extent do you think I was implying? Because you seem to not understand my statements and therefore every time you try and tell me what i think or say, I have to jump in and correct you. You JUST SAID physically superior.
That's what I'm talking about when I'm reffering to "accross the board".

lol that's just it.. I AM playing.. you're not... you're absolutely serious in being as dense as you are about the things you've been saying in multiple threads for several weeks now. the only reason I'm giving you shit is because it's hilarious to watch you confuse yourself, contradict yourself, troll, and basically become the laughing stock of KMC over the course of a few days about one character.

lol, what I meant was the reason for this whole thing is that I peaved you by saying your precious Sabes couldn't take an entire team of formmidable marvel characters, so you brought this up out of nowhere, and in effect blow up, and derailed the thread.

Funny I seem to remember telling you equicocating Sabretooth to an 80's depiction was what was wrong with your counter, and then telling you that again, and then again.... me making fun of your DS/Cap position wasn't a derailment to the thread though technically it did start you off on your crusade.... no expression

namorsubby
1. We already went over this, you gave a near carbon copy response last time.. got it... it wasn't convincing then either.

2. Confused enough to quote you directly stating the things I'm talking about.... no expression

3. And apparently you're not smart enough to realize they don't all start out the same group in every thread, but instead ADD up... Though context seems to be confusing you enough already I won't DARE throw math into the mix, or linear timelines... one mountaint at a time subby.. one mountain at a time.

4. ?..... I've already clearly explained what I was getting at.. you can't keep up? I'm not surprised. No not a singular feat, a number of feats.. high end feats like tagging flash, being faster than Superman and fighting 2 WW's eek!
Unfortunately, yeah I know what I'm talking about... one of us here has to.

yeah well you say a lot of things.

You JUST SAID physically superior.
That's what I'm talking about when I'm reffering to "accross the board".

lol that's just it.. I AM playing.. you're not... you're absolutely serious in being as dense as you are about the things you've been saying in multiple threads for several weeks now. the only reason I'm giving you shit is because it's hilarious to watch you confuse yourself, contradict yourself, troll, and basically become the laughing stock of KMC over the course of a few days about one character.

Funny I seem to remember telling you equicocating Sabretooth to an 80's depiction was what was wrong with your counter, and then telling you that again, and then again.... me making fun of your DS/Cap position wasn't a derailment to the thread though technically it did start you off on your crusade.... no expression

the lengthy responses are getting tiresome. All you've been doing is complaining about what you feel is wrong with my argument. You haven't once shown anything to support your claims.

You can keep giving the same excuse about why you won't provide your own proof, or you can do what most debaters do and lay out an argument.

This basically has turned into a shouting match. Nothing you've said helps advance your stance whatsoever. If you wanna get back at me for dissing your boy sabretooth by saying he can't wreck an entire dc team, fine, whatever, but your posts have really become nothing but hinted statements about my intelligence, exaggerations/fasle statements on my beliefs, and so on, so to me you're not even worth responding to further. It's become a contest of who can post the most intelligent sounding insults, and I could(lol), but you get in trouble for that kinda stuff.lol

King Castle
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
all i want to know is why does cap have an m16 and grenades when morals are on... b/c above all things he is a soldier also remember the "super"

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
Weapon X is stacked with healers. And wins.

namorsubby
Weapon X obviously wins in a straight up fight/random encounter.

Team DS could probably win with some prep. They have 3 guys who are known to achieve lengendary levels of success with a little planned stretegy.

jinzin
the lengthy responses are getting tiresome. All you've been doing is complaining about what you feel is wrong with my argument. You haven't once shown anything to support your claims.

You can keep giving the same excuse about why you won't provide your own proof, or you can do what most debaters do and lay out an argument.

This basically has turned into a shouting match. Nothing you've said helps advance your stance whatsoever. If you wanna get back at me for dissing your boy sabretooth by saying he can't wreck an entire dc team, fine, whatever, but your posts have really become nothing but hinted statements about my intelligence, exaggerations/fasle statements on my beliefs, and so on, so to me you're not even worth responding to further. It's become a contest of who can post the most intelligent sounding insults, and I could(lol), but you get in trouble for that kinda stuff.lol

I would imagine after several weeks of arguing the same nonsense it would be tiresome yes.
No what I've been doing is exposing your bullshit logic for what it really is... you just haven't been able to keep up. Not surprising.

Bottem line?
I'll start giving more proof when you start accepting it, or at least stop limiting proof to your own subjectivity and favorite characters. Until then you're not better than a troll on here as far as I'm concerned.

And once more... since you can't seem to grasp the concept... I'm not harping on you for saying Sabretooth can't wreck this team, I frankly don't care if you think he can or not, and I certainly don't think a counter argument to that sentiment is illigitimate or absurd, quite the opposite....... No...... I'm harping on you for comparing an Adamantiumized fully upgraded Sabretooth to his classic 80's(/first 8 appearances) depiction and pretending they're the same thing. Or just being ignorant enought to really believe they're the same thing. Either way, you're response and thus your reasoning is baseless nonsense and it only goes to show how utterly devoid you are of bringing a legit argument to the table... So far all you've managed to do is ignore facts...... as I pointed out..... much like with Cap. no expression

namorsubby
lol, you haven't exposed anything jinzin, you've just filibustered all day with no real purpose. Also, I was teasing you with the statement about DD,IF, and Black cat.

either way, sabes doesn't solo. It's irrational to suggest so, expecially without any proof presented. Get over it. No more baiting please, although I shouldn't have "bit the lure" in the first place.

Weapon X obviously wins in a straight up fight/random encounter.

Team DS could probably win with some prep. They have 3 guys who are known to achieve lengendary levels of success with a little planned stretegy.

King Castle
so you were baiting/ (reported)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.