Spectre Vs. The Ultimate Nullifier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CoIE Spectre(at the height of his powers) vs. A Galactus that has fesd upon 5 galaxies with the UN.

No other tech or outside help allowd.

CIS, jobbing and PIS are off.

Fight to the death/nullification!!

Lord Feron
Since it's Galactus, he is gonna nullify the crap out of Spectre big grin

quanchi112
Un wins.

AsbestosFlaygon
Spectre gets nullified

Endless Mike
If the Presence doesn't want Spectre to get nullified, he won't be

galactusischere
Presence won't interfere in that sort of way. Only Spectre merged with LOGOZ.

Endless Mike
Logoz is an aspect of the Presence. I think he could stop it.

galactusischere
I know but what I meant was that there is no thing as "Spectre won't lose because the Presence doesn't want him to".

Omega Vision
I don't see an arch angel being nullified tbh. You can knock him around or screw with him with reality warping powers but the Spectre cannot be destroyed so far as we know. In all likelihood he'll just be sent back to heaven or be completely stripped of power and reduced to his translucent shade form from DOV but I don't think the UN is enough to erase him.

galactusischere
Anymore thoughts on this?

Mindset
He'll get pregnant with Galactus' baby.

galactusischere
What the ****

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mindset
He'll get pregnant with Galactus' baby.
This!

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't see an arch angel being nullified tbh. You can knock him around or screw with him with reality warping powers but the Spectre cannot be destroyed so far as we know. In all likelihood he'll just be sent back to heaven or be completely stripped of power and reduced to his translucent shade form from DOV but I don't think the UN is enough to erase him.

THe weapon is powerful it is the user that defines the power level. If morg tried to use it on spectre (it shouldn't work imo). It's Galactus! He will definitly be able to wipe him out. But i will entertain the thought that maybe the presence will create a new one or something, liek an exact compy or something. But he would definitly be nullified.

Juntai
Sorry, I don't see the Nullifier being able to wipe out a piece of the Presence.

Batman-Prime
Spectre might be damaged and lose his "body" and powers for some time, but Gods Wrath will still exist. He is simply beyond nullification or death.

xJLxKing
He can be killed with the SOD, and I am user the there are other ways.

As for this topic, at the height of Spectre's power, I don't see the UN working. On the Spectre that as in COIE, yes.

Juntai
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He can be killed with the SOD, and I am user the there are other ways.

As for this topic, at the height of Spectre's power, I don't see the UN working. On the Spectre that as in COIE, yes. Spear of Destiny is actually a theory in the comics. It harms him, but no one is sure if it could kill him, or if he can be killed at all.

manx422
Spectre

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
This!

THe weapon is powerful it is the user that defines the power level. If morg tried to use it on spectre (it shouldn't work imo). It's Galactus! He will definitly be able to wipe him out. But i will entertain the thought that maybe the presence will create a new one or something, liek an exact compy or something. But he would definitly be nullified.
Then I suppose you think the UN would work on the Presence too? Spectre is an aspect of the Presence, the Logoz.

xJLxKing
Then I suppose you think the UN would work on the Presence too? Spectre is an aspect of the Presence, the Logoz. Imo, Spectre lost to AM. COIE Spectre was hit by either 1) A universal creation blast or 2) a multi-universal creation blast. He could take it and he was defeated. UN can keep replicating same attack over and over on Spectre. He'll lose.

Whether, he dies is another matter. IMO, he will die after a couple of UN attacks

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Juntai
Spear of Destiny is actually a theory in the comics. It harms him, but no one is sure if it could kill him, or if he can be killed at all.
In PC era, Superman was shown a glipse of the future. In that future, Superman killed Spectre with the Spear.

In FC, Cain also was able to kill Spectre, but he never did. He enslaved him already.

Though, I am sure you know that already

Omega Vision
Imo, Spectre lost to AM. COIE Spectre was hit by either 1) A universal creation blast or 2) a multi-universal creation blast. He could take it and he was defeated. UN can keep replicating same attack over and over on Spectre. He'll lose.

Whether, he dies is another matter. IMO, he will die after a couple of UN attacks
The Spectre himself released that blast and the fact he survived it means the UN won't be able to nullify him completely. I'm not saying he laughs off the UN or that he can take it without serious recovery time afterward but I am saying that no way in Hell does the UN take him out completely. The Word was shown to be destroyed in Swamp-Thing but the Spectre later confirmed that the Word is still around and that he can never truly be destroyed since he is an aspect of the Voice (the Presence).

Omega Vision
In PC era, Superman was shown a glipse of the future. In that future, Superman killed Spectre with the Spear.

In FC, Cain also was able to kill Spectre, but he never did. He enslaved him already.

Though, I am sure you know that already

(1) Context, that was a vision the Spectre implanted in Superman's mind, it wasn't a view of what would happen.

(2) That still doesn't prove that the Spear can kill him, only that it has power over him.

Warlord
Galactus would win but I doubt the Spectre would be gone forever or anything

xJLxKing
The Spectre himself released that blast and the fact he survived it means the UN won't be able to nullify him completely. I'm not saying he laughs off the UN or that he can take it without serious recovery time afterward but I am saying that no way in Hell does the UN take him out completely. The Word was shown to be destroyed in Swamp-Thing but the Spectre later confirmed that the Word is still around and that he can never truly be destroyed since he is an aspect of the Voice (the Presence).
ST was able to over take the Presence.
I am not saying UN will beat Spectre in one attack. I am talking about a couple of blast. We know for a fact he was beaten by one blast(but survived). I wonder how many more he can take? 5? 10? 15?

Spectre explained to him that it was a vision to show Superman what would have happen if he choose to attack Spectre with the Spear

Omega Vision
I am not saying UN will beat Spectre in one attack. I am talking about a couple of blast. We know for a fact he was beaten by one blast(but survived). I wonder how many more he can take? 5? 10? 15?

Spectre explained to him that it was a vision to show Superman what would have happen if he choose to attack Spectre with the Spear
No Swamp-Thing never surpassed the Presence, he only rivaled him at one point.

The point is moot since it never happened and the Spectre would likely embellish the future to make it more horrific for Superman's conscience.

Bentley
The Logoz would end up floating around. Let's not forget that the Spectre is the wrath of God by hierarchy, but that he's just an archangel, the UN wouldn't erase the wrath but the angel. Eclipso used to be the wrath of god before but he didn't stop existing when he became something else.

Lord Feron
Then I suppose you think the UN would work on the Presence too? Spectre is an aspect of the Presence, the Logoz.

Not sure if it would work on the presence. But spectre based of his showings would get nullified. He should vulnerable to many things so why not one of the most powerful attacts beat him? When it has beaten cosmics that displayed far more power than Spectre ever has.

Im not going to get into the whole, "but Spectre is part of the presence hence he can't be beaten argument" We all know what the Spectre (himself) has and has not done.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
The Logoz would end up floating around. Let's not forget that the Spectre is the wrath of God by hierarchy, but that he's just an archangel, the UN wouldn't erase the wrath but the angel. Eclipso used to be the wrath of god before but he didn't stop existing when he became something else.
Point of Order, at the moment the official story is Eclipso was God's Wrath but Spectre is God's Vengeance. The words are still used interchangeably though. Not to mention that there's also the Word who was destroyed but was still around seeing as an aspect of the Presence can never be destroyed forever.

Juntai

Spectre explained to him that it was a vision to show Superman what would have happen if he choose to attack Spectre with the Spear It wasn't pre-crisis, it was volume 3. Issue 22.
Visions don't carry too much weight.

Juntai
Originally posted by Bentley
The Logoz would end up floating around. Let's not forget that the Spectre is the wrath of God by hierarchy, but that he's just an archangel, the UN wouldn't erase the wrath but the angel. Eclipso used to be the wrath of god before but he didn't stop existing when he became something else. The archangel ceased to exit when he agreed to the terms of becoming the Spectre, Michael explained it in volume 3 as well, when Corrigan saw the history of the event.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.