Thor vs. Ghost Rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Both at full power.

Battle takes place where neither combatant has an advantage.

AsbestosFlaygon
I personally think the Penance Stare would work on Thor.

If he pulls it off first, he wins. Otherwise, he gets KO'd by a Godblast.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Otherwise, he gets KO'd by a Godblast.

Even at the full power? Wouldn't he just reform instantly?

AsbestosFlaygon
Meh, I'm not aware of current GR's power levels. tohsrug

tideoftime
As a plot point, the Penance Stare would likely give Thor at least an issues worth of reflection and contemplation, so that is a viable option. In a more standard setting, Thor should win the majority, via his superior overall abilities, though quite likely any "destruction" of GR will be temporary, and he'll reform later (though not necessarily fast enough to continue the battle, within a forum context, so it would still count as a loss).

chomperx9
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I personally think the Penance Stare would work on Thor.

If he pulls it off first, he wins. Otherwise, he gets KO'd by a Godblast. whats thor done wrong ?

Mindset
Pretty sure he has killed before.

the ninjak
Originally posted by chomperx9
whats thor done wrong ?

Thor was responsible for that zombie apocalypse on Earth during ancient times wasn't he? Odin banished him to Earth I'm sure for many reasons, he is a warrior God. He has innocent blood on his hands for sure.

Both are perfect instruments. But new GR potentially exists on a higher level.
GR 6/10.

chomperx9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Thor was responsible for that zombie apocalypse on Earth during ancient times wasn't he? GR 6/10. good point

namorinio
Ghost Rider with a stomp

Warlord
I don't know if the stare would work

Priest
Thor wins

Kasper Gutman
Has Thor killed before? Sure, many many times. The one that's given him the most regret was Bor, but if he hadn't then the entire world would have perished. The stare doesn't work in my opinion. Thor's been described as a noble god too many times to count.

Ghost Riders not up to taking on high heralds anyways.

namorinio
Ghost Rider will destroy him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.