Secret Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.11223.i_am_a_secret_avenger

New title from Ed Brubaker and Mike Deodato starting in May.

AlmightyKfish
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24770

Second teaser...

Deadline
Moon Knight or Shroud?

AlmightyKfish
It could be Sentry...

Alpha Centauri
Not a very Sentry-esque pose, but you never know.

I'm going with Moon Knight.

-AC

Bouboumaster
First, I really don't know

Second, probably Moon Knight

roughrider
These are going to be ex-Dark Avengers, rejected to be part of the big team? First silhouettes look like Venom & Sentry.

Bentley
I strive for redemption could be Sentry.

The one focusing in the solution should be Fury?

Philosophía
I've been dissapointed with Brubaker's previous team-run, the Uncanny X-Men, but this could be good.

Bentley
What was the last time the X-men were good?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24770

Second teaser...

seems to be Moon Knight.. hopefully this will be a decent book

Disappear
solution, not problem: black panther. too bulky to be spider-man, too poised to be cap or someone.

redemption: moon knight. return of marc spector?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
What was the last time the X-men were good? Consistently ? Joss Whedon. Grant Morrison before that. I gave up on X-Men Legacy after Magneto left --I got back in the last few issues due to him coming back--but from what I've heard it's pretty good -- though not on the level of the other two.
Point is, I expected more from him and hopefuly he'll rise up to the expectations.

Alpha Centauri
With all due respect, barring the rare entertaining arc or run, X-Men largely carry the curse of being shit with them across the ages.

Matt Fraction's run on Iron Man has been likened to Miller's run on Daredevil. I don't necessarily agree, but it's awesome. His Thor is also good.

His X-Men? Abominable. It's not a coincidence that good writers turn out shit when writing for X-Men.

Morrison's run was a big change in many ways, which was why it worked. Had he tried to write X-Men how it's usually written it would have sucked.

-AC

-K-M-
Possibly Moon Knight, Cloak or the Hood?

manjaro
dumb shit like this usuaqlly involves guys who are willing to kill, or at the very least beat the living shit out of bad guys to within an inch of thier lives...so str8 off the bat you can rule out spidey... this right here seems to be a thing about who still wears a cape.Moon Knight fits the bill but i'll come waaaay outta left field and say Wanda...

Original Smurph
The "solution, not problem" one looks almost Beast-like... its the hand size I think.

Martian_mind
Gorilla Man and Taskmaster.

Believe it.

Disappear
beast's hands are more paw-like with three fingers and a thumb now. the idea of gorilla man and taskmaster isn't impossible, but what kind of story would that be? an out of left field one, i'll tell you that much.

Martian_mind
What kind of story would it be?

An AWESOME one.

AlmightyKfish
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24788

And now children, the third teaser.

JakeTheBank

And now children, the third teaser.

Loathe as I am to say it, that could very well be Sentry.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Loathe as I am to say it, that could very well be Sentry.

I'd say that figure is too female to be Sentry...

Warlord
I'd say that figure is too female to be Sentry...

at first I thought Sentry too, but then I thought exactly that

the Darkone
I beleve the secret avengers will be in my opinion

Sentry
Moon knight
Wonder Man
Gorilla Man
Dr. Voodoo
Steve Rogers
Ms Marvel

HueyFreeman

And now children, the third teaser. I see **** so I doubt its sentry

H. S. 6
Yeah, even if it were his arms folded across his chest, the whole figure looks too feminine.

Original Smurph
Marvel's playing up Emma Frost more and more to be a character wielding hidden influence. I suppose that could be her.

Grimm22
Originally posted by the Darkone
I beleve the secret avengers will be in my opinion

Sentry
Moon knight
Wonder Man
Gorilla Man
Dr. Voodoo
Steve Rogers
Ms Marvel

I can definitely see Moon Knight, Dr. Voodoo and Steve being part of this team.

If the Sentry isn't dead by the end of Siege I will honestly be surprised, so that would rule him out. I hope Ms. Marvel retains a position in the main Avengers team.

Disappear
the belt is confusing me in that one. i thought it might be a redesigned carol danvers, but i don't understand where that quote fits in her current timeline. i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess jessica jones in a new costume.

Bouboumaster
Third one is obviously Emma Frost

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Third one is obviously Emma Frost

How?

What is so obviously Emma Frost about it? Don't get me wrong...she often has a cloak, she has boobs and is a woman, but why would that be her? It could be, I just don't see it. I could be wrong.

I just don't see why Emma - one of the world's foremost telepaths ever - would leave Scott, Utopia and all the work they've done, just to become a member of what is probably a street level group.

-AC

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
How?

What is so obviously Emma Frost about it? Don't get me wrong...she often has a cloak, she has boobs and is a woman, but why would that be her? It could be, I just don't see it. I could be wrong.

I just don't see why Emma - one of the world's foremost telepaths ever - would leave Scott, Utopia and all the work they've done, just to become a member of what is probably a street level group.

-AC Well, the pose, the hairline (if that one bump indicates a hair parting), the cloak and the quote all seem very Emma Frost.

The "I'm in control" part in particular could be her once again making a stance to separate herself as her own woman from Scott, and just exercise her controlling personality in general.

Or there could be an ulterior reason why the X-Men would want in on whatever it is that the Secret Avengers are originally attempting.

While it is probably a street level group, it is certainly an espionage group, which a telepath would be rather ideal for.

Just musing though- apparently she's appearing in an upcoming story arc where one of the main characters is going to die (so says Marvel), and one would think that her membership of this team would rule out the possibility of it being her.

vansonbee
How?

-AC It is SECRET Avengers. Her abilities can be handy for mind wipes.

My second choice would be Valkyrie.

Bentley
I thought about Emma first when we saw the third teaser. Just didn't feel the quote was justified since Emma IS in control of her life. Maybe Mystique?

vansonbee
I thought about Emma first when we saw the third teaser. Just didn't feel the quote was justified since Emma IS in control of her life. Maybe Mystique? Always a chance, but a shadow of cape, makes me doubt your notion.

Original Smurph
Yeah, could be Valkyrie...

AlmightyKfish
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24807

Norr-Vah with his new suit thing Bendis gave him in DA Annual?

Bentley
Hope is Noh-Varr, I like him.

outavodka
ANTIVENOM
MOON KNIGHT
SCARLET WITCH

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by outavodka
ANTIVENOM
MOON KNIGHT
SCARLET WITCH

i really don't like antivenom, but he does need better stories

outavodka
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i really don't like antivenom, but he does need better stories truestory but if i got even one of them right il feel on cloud9 id like for scarlet witch to come back mk to be more involved especially if its mark spec and secret avengers is perfect for eddie brock to start a new life n have run ins helping heros he would normally smack around back in the day

AlmightyKfish
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24827

This one I have no idea...

Alpha Centauri
I'm thinking that one might be Captain Marvel, rather than the previous one.

-AC

Original Smurph
War Machine seems to be the obvious guess... with a new outfit, I suppose.

Alpha Centauri
Isn't War Machine without the shoulder weapons just...Iron Man in another suit, minus all the character depth?

-AC

Original Smurph
Well, Rhodey does have a lot of his own history... something about a clone body, lots of alien technology, etc, etc. I haven't read it myself, but apparently its quite developed?

Maybe the shoulder weapons can morph out now.

It would make sense though, what with his upcoming role in Iron Man 2.

-K-M-
I'm thinking Blue Marvel is one wearing the uniform he appeared in the What If?

vansonbee
Hope is Noh-Varr, I like him. Hopefully w/ a better head gear.Originally posted by -K-M-
I'm thinking Blue Marvel is one wearing the uniform he appeared in the What If? Hope not, he doesn't seem to appealing. Out of blue kind of guy.

H. S. 6
I'd like to see Anti-Venom involved with this. Seems like it could be an interesting fit.

AlmightyKfish
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24837

The leader of the group I assume, maybe Steve? Maybe someone else...

JakeTheBank
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/02/sapikachu.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/02/samickey.jpg

mmm

Disappear
sixth one looks like blade to me. bald, gloves, bullet-proof vest looking thing.

Warlord
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24837

The leader of the group I assume, maybe Steve? Maybe someone else...

Steve would be good...since Bucky stays with the first team...
The whole thing kinda reminds me the West -East coast split

willRules
Steve Rogers = The Captain?

Bentley
I don't see why Roger would be in any team having the "secret" word on it, given that he is a father figure for the whole super hero community. He should probably be teaching at Avengers Academy or leading SHIELD.

Cyclops! or T'challa?

Alpha Centauri
Cyclops is more needed on Utopia than he has ever been.

I can see T'Challa being on the team. Though he's no longer Black Panther, is he? I don't read that series.

-AC

WhiteWitchKing
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/02/sapikachu.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/02/samickey.jpg

mmm

The first one is Snorlax. I'm sure of it. And that second one...I have no idea. But if I had to guess, it's probably Dr. Doom.

Alpha Centauri
So, Beast and War Machine are the first two members revealed.

I gotta say, Beast I've always been indifferent to. War Machine being written by Brubaker and drawn by Deodato? A large portion, please.

-AC

Kazenji
Damn you bet me to it.

AlmightyKfish
Moon Knight and Valkerie have been revealed as two of the members...

vansonbee
Moon Knight and Valkerie have been revealed as two of the members... I guess Moon Knight gay build up in his own series of "no killing", payed off. sad

-K-M-
Here's some more, but apparently there are 3 other members

http://i39.tinypic.com/21ogi9.jpg

Warlord
Nova's on the team?
Sweet...

Scythe
Sweet, War Machine.

Kazenji
Out of all these new Avengers books starting after Siege, I'll be getting this one and the re-launch of Avengers.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by -K-M-
Here's some more, but apparently there are 3 other members

http://i39.tinypic.com/21ogi9.jpg

Oh my god...

Yes.

-AC

Bouboumaster
Who'se on the front, with the star on the chest?

Bentley
Steve? Hawkeye?

Warlord
I say steve as hawkeye is with the regular team

Bouboumaster
Or could it be Bucky? Or Pym?

And with Nova in it, would this team go cosmic? Will they be in the Thanos Imperative event?

Digi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Who'se on the front, with the star on the chest?

My first instinct was Bucky based on the costume. But I'm not too sure.

Alpha Centauri
Bucky has a very distinct uniform that's not like Steve's. That's the Captain America depicted as being with the main roster of The Avengers.

So I sincerely suspect this is Steve's team.

-AC

The Nuul
Iron Bucky....

roughrider
Unless Cap is joining the Avengers and wearing Bucky's uniform...
Might be a way to get a private life again, as it got so public for him during Civil War and his assassination. The public knows THIS Cap is not Steve, right now. Could be a good cover.

Alpha Centauri
Yep.

Aside from the different voice, body, height and desire to pass his shield on to Bucky.

If they made him Cap again, it would go against absolutely everything they've set up. The plan is quite clearly for Bucky to be Cap, as he currently is.

-AC

Entity
http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/04/and-your-secret-avengers-line-up-is/

Reading the bottom clearly list Steve as a member!
BUCKY KEEPS BEING CAP!!! AWESOME!!! eek!

The Nuul
I cannot stand seeing any X-Men part of these teams.

willRules
Yeah, that's obviously Roger's new role post Siege.

Firestorms
This looks great!

Bouboumaster
Secret Avengers will be awesome

Digi
Originally posted by The Nuul
I cannot stand seeing any X-Men part of these teams.

Beast makes sense though. His ties to S.W.O.R.D. make him more than just "brains" in terms of his ability to aid the team and provide them with missions. Meh toward Valkrie. Everyone else is tight though.

The Nuul
I know it make sense, I still dont like it. When I was a kid , I had the cards of the characters. I will make my own team up etc.....The latest Avengers teams feel this way lately imo but only Marvel is doing it this time.

JakeTheBank
Anyone find it kinda cool how this team, in a way, mirrors the Avengers Big Three in it's roster? Steve Rogers, Valkyrie, and War Machine seem like the black op counter parts to Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man. Plus Nova (!) and Moon Knight (!!) on the roster make this worth following.

jalek moye
Anyone find it kinda cool how this team, in a way, mirrors the Avengers Big Three in it's roster? Steve Rogers, Valkyrie, and War Machine seem like the black op counter parts to Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man. Plus Nova (!) and Moon Knight (!!) on the roster make this worth following.

yea except really buckey fits a more black ops theme then Steve does

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by jalek moye
yea except really buckey fits a more black ops theme then Steve does

True, which is why it's an interesting kind of role reversal. Bucky's been getting more high profile as Cap, whereas Steve has been keeping a low profile since his return. I was unsure about Secret Avengers, but I'll check it out for the first few issues in any case. Still kinda iffy on Academy.

dmills
So Nova and Valkrie are the powerhouses? Interesting. On the down side, no Iron Fist?

Warlord
Originally posted by dmills
So Nova and Valkrie are the powerhouses? Interesting. On the down side, no Iron Fist?

do you consider Valkyrie to be more of a powerhouse than WM?

IF might join the New Avengers team which by the way needs a new name

vansonbee
Originally posted by Warlord
do you consider Valkyrie to be more of a powerhouse than WM?

IF might join the New Avengers team which by the way needs a new name No way Valkyrie is stronger than Simon! However, she has variety of attacks/abilities to make up for it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by vansonbee
No way Valkyrie is stronger than Simon! However, she has variety of attacks/abilities to make up for it.

I'm guessing WM is War Machine so when did Jim Rhodes name become Simon?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm guessing WM is War Machine so when did Jim Rhodes name become Simon? Honest mistake embarrasment

WM = Wonder man (at the moment)

I retract what I wrote earlier. WM is the Iron man and Valk is the Thor, but with little twist of being weaker than their counter parts.

roughrider
So why would Steve want to be lower profile right now?

Is it because this group will do jobs that are dirtier than the other one, and he wants to make sure they don't cross the line too far?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by roughrider

Is it because this group will do jobs that are dirtier than the other one, and he wants to make sure they don't cross the line too far?

this has crossed my mind.. you just may be right

roughrider
So maybe they want to be what the Thunderbolts are, without the criminal element that has to constantly supervised.

vansonbee
Originally posted by roughrider

Is it because this group will do jobs that are dirtier than the other one, and he wants to make sure they don't cross the line too far? Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this has crossed my mind.. you just may be right Originally posted by roughrider
So maybe they want to be what the Thunderbolts are, without the criminal element that has to constantly supervised. What about Nick Fury role in Secret Warriors & SHIELD? sad

Rumor has it, Steve taking over SHIELD.

roughrider
SHIELD would never run the way Steve Rogers would want it too. He's a man of action, not manipulation. He would have to compromise too much; Nick Fury can do it because he runs multiple agendas that involve dirty tricks. Steve wouldn't be as comfortable in that role.

Alpha Centauri
S.H.I.E.L.D. was run the way it was BECAUSE Fury is so underhanded.

There's no reason to believe Steve couldn't turn that around and make it respectable. I doubt that's gonna be his role, though, if he's going to be a full-time member of the S.A. and all.

-AC

-K-M-
FYI people, Bucky's hair isn't blonde so not sure why people thought it was him.

Personally I think the team kind of sucks so far, but I will wait till the final 3 (apparently...but we shall see) members are revealed to pass final judgement.

EDIT:

Oh and this was released ages ago, guess we know why Cap's costume was blacked out

http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=15541

dmills
I'm wondering what my boy Rich has to do with this? I know he's supposed to be leading the charge in the Thanos imperative, and Nova #36 is set on Earth. But how does he end up a part of that team?

dmills
Oh nevermind. I just read the preview of Nova 36. I see where this is going. The shit starts hitting the fan in that issue.

Warlord
FYI people, Bucky's hair isn't blonde so not sure why people thought it was him.

Personally I think the team kind of sucks so far, but I will wait till the final 3 (apparently...but we shall see) members are revealed to pass final judgement.

EDIT:

Oh and this was released ages ago, guess we know why Cap's costume was blacked out

http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=15541

the team seems really interesting to me...

willRules
Steve Rogers = The Super Soldier

He gets his own four issue mini-series establishing his new/updated role in the MU....

http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/108/1084138p1.html

So what do people think? Leader of the S.A? Does this leave room for leader of SHIELD as well? Will there even be a SHIELD post-Siege? If not Steve as SHIELD Director, then who?

JakeTheBank
That's pretty badass. I give props to Brubaker not caving in to the fans who just want Steve to carry the shield and be Captain America again, at least not right away.

vansonbee
Excellent find Willrules!

Now we can actually look more in-depth inside Steve character.

-K-M-
Looks like we know the other two members

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1271542891.jpg

JakeTheBank
Is that Pym going back to the Ant-Man persona, then?

Warlord
who's the other lady?
black widow?

willRules
That's such an unusual/obscure team.

-K-M-
Is that Pym going back to the Ant-Man persona, then?

No that's the the Irredeemable Ant-Man just with a new helmet to make him more of the Avengers look

Originally posted by Warlord
who's the other lady?
black widow?

Yes

EDIT:

JUst found this article
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25817

willRules

JUst found this article
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25817

Team lineup....

EDIT:

-K-M-
Here's an incredible spread that shows who is on which team:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1271599392.jpg

Warlord

noh var on the first team???
sweet...

dmills
So Nova won't be a regular, only called in when they need major muscle for larger threats. Bummer. Love that spread though. And

Warlord
where do you get that nova won't be a regular?
it seems to me he will be a regular SA member

vansonbee
Weird.

So how many actual Avenger teams are there?
1. Secret
2. Avengers
3. Academy ??

Extended:
1. Secret Warriors
2. Agent of Atlas = disbanded?
3. Any news about Pym being in any teams (mighty = disbanded)?

JakeTheBank

Damn that is nifty art. Wonder if they'll make a poster of it.

dmills
@Warlord,

In the link to the article that K-M posted. Brubaker said that Nova won't appear in every book, but will be called in as more of a specialist to deal with the bigger threats.

willRules

eek!

Bentley
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

That aside: Who is in the Ant-man suit?

vansonbee
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

That aside: Who is in the Ant-man suit? It might be Ant Man (Eric O'Grady) from Thunderbolts, he was ex-shield agent, who came across the Pym prototype, but the design in that poster is old school confused

BTW do you think Crocodile was a female? Ivan-chan was blackmailing him about his past. laughing out loud
http://www.comicvine.com/eric-ogrady/29-6774/

BTW do you think Crocodile was a female? Ivan-chan was blackmailing him about his past. laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
As I said in the other thread, that looks like the fold-outs they do for #500s and #600s.

I'm thinking this could be a prelude to re-numbering, but why? Surely they'd not start The Avengers and re-number it so fast.

-AC

BruceSkywalker
here's a first look...

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=34977

Blanket
As I said in the other thread, that looks like the fold-outs they do for #500s and #600s.

I'm thinking this could be a prelude to re-numbering, but why? Surely they'd not start The Avengers and re-number it so fast.

-AC They might, you never know. They did it to Hulk, and Thor.

I'd like to ask why you don't think they'd do renumbering though?

Bentley
Question:

If you lost Nova in a mission, would you send a freaking team of streetlevelers, Rodney and Valkyrie to save him?

BruceSkywalker
first issue was pretty good..

Question:

If you lost Nova in a mission, would you send a freaking team of streetlevelers, Rodney and Valkyrie to save him?

and then add in the fact that he will possessed when they find him

Bentley
I agree the issue was solid though.

BruceSkywalker
I agree the issue was solid though.

yes it is

dmills
Brubaker > Bendis. He does his research, (Nice job going retro and bringing back Nova's energy absorbtion power) and cares about the legacy's of the characters he writes. And his action scene's...Wow!

dmills
Question:

If you lost Nova in a mission, would you send a freaking team of streetlevelers, Rodney and Valkyrie to save him? Yeah I agree that it's, well... odd. You would think that anyone/anything capable of that would be a pretty badass.

dmills
first issue was pretty good..

and then add in the fact that he will possessed when they find him There is that of course...

vansonbee
I guess Worldmind couldn't block outside influences/mind-control. What the f**k?

Is this issue prior, after or intertwining with Thanos arc?

Stall_19
This has the potential of being a great series. I like how they jumped into the action instead of devoting the first issue to the recruiting process.

dmills
@Vasonbee,

It's weird but it almost seems as if it doesn't even acknowledge the other situation. Like they both exist in a vacuum.

Digi
Question:

Happens all the time, welcome to comics. I'm always surprised that people still gripe over what amounts to be power level quibbles, especially before we see how it'll actually go down.

@Vasonbee,

It's weird but it almost seems as if it doesn't even acknowledge the other situation. Like they both exist in a vacuum.

Again, this is normal. If we're asked to reconcile how a character manages to be in, say, 4 different books in the same week, all in different locales (and this has happened many times) then it would never work. Nova seems to be the only major overlap between the two scenes, though, so it'll be easier to handle than most continuity-wise.

Chances are, they want to keep cosmic separate from Earth storylines. So they may borrow characters, but the storylines likely won't seep into the other.

dmills
Seems odd considering the sheer scale of what's going on in cosmic. Especially with you know who back...

And I ain't talking about Thanos...

Digi
Seems odd considering the sheer scale of what's going on in cosmic. Especially with you know who back...

Meh, if you go back and look at ASM, FF, Avengers, X-Men, etc. titles during the other "massive" cosmic events like Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, Annihilation, etc. they are largely untouched by the event. So I think it only seems odd if you really let it bother you. Because I actually think it's pretty standard for Marvel. Maybe it's not the best way to handle it, I'll agree there, but it's the norm.

There's plenty of time yet, though. We may see some crossover action.

StiltmanFTW

Who's back?

Warlord
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who's back?

mar-vell

Digi
Ok, time to bump this. Why? Because Warren Ellis is on Secret Avengers now.

I think #16 was his first issue, and I just got back into it. #16 alone is worth picking up even if you don't plan on following the series. I lost interest originally on this title, it was kinda crap, but Ellis is a master.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Digi

I think #16 was his first issue, and I just got back into it. #16 alone is worth picking up even if you don't plan on following the series. I lost interest originally on this title, it was kinda crap, but Ellis is a master.

whats the issue about? i lost interest as well in the title

Digi
whats the issue about? i lost interest as well in the title

The issue was just a random raid on an underground facility, with Cap, Beast, Widow, and Moon Knight. Might tie into something, but works well as a standalone issue. No big villain, though there's some stolen Doom tech.

The description doesn't do it much justice. It's just very much awesome in its narrative elegance. Ellis might be my favorite comic writer period, and if #16 is any indication, he's got a good chance to revive the series.

BruceSkywalker
The issue was just a random raid on an underground facility, with Cap, Beast, Widow, and Moon Knight. Might tie into something, but works well as a standalone issue. No big villain, though there's some stolen Doom tech.

The description doesn't do it much justice. It's just very much awesome in its narrative elegance. Ellis might be my favorite comic writer period, and if #16 is any indication, he's got a good chance to revive the series.

he certainly could.. i'll go back to the comic book shop on friday and read the issue

jalek moye
I was uber interested at first but it just went stale pretty fast imo. I'll see if this guy can keep it up though

Deadline

Yes this is frustrating. I need to drop some Marvel titles to make way for some of the DC relaunch. Secret Avengers was a prime candidate but it seem if he's writing it's the worst time to drop it. Arghh!

Originally posted by jalek moye
I was uber interested at first but it just went stale pretty fast imo. I'll see if this guy can keep it up though

Thats only one issue..

Bentley
Sounds interesting. I'm mostly interested in this for Tasha.

Deadline

I read it and I pretty much agree. I noticed the difference in the first two pages. This is just what this series needed and I'm glad I didn't drop it.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Deadline
Yes this is frustrating. I need to drop some Marvel titles to make way for some of the DC relaunch. Secret Avengers was a prime candidate but it seem if he's writing it's the worst time to drop it. Arghh!

Thats only one issue..

I was was talking bout the series as a whole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.