DC's best VS Marvel's best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter

VS

Thor
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Hulk

DC or Marvel?

galactusischere
Team 1.

Lord Feron
Best or more popular.... shifty

Bouboumaster
Team 2: Team one can't beat Ghost Rider, while, on the other hand, can beat most of them by litteraly a look. Ad the fact that Thor and Surfer are probably the two most powerful on the field and that the Hulk will be eventually the stronger, and you have an ass-whooping.

Batman-Prime
The look will be useless. Team one almost stomps.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The look will be useless. Team one almost stomps.

I was just thinking that. I dont believe the stare would work on Supes nor Cap and possibly even Manhunter.

Wild Shadow
has retcon supes killed anyone yet?

either way at 1st i thought it was spite against team two then i realize GR cant be kept down. and hulk either gets punched out right away which is still spite since he has no hope or comes in enraged which still leaves him fairly vulnerable as a ground brick.

also these are not marvel's best

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
also these are not marvel's best
Name these Marvel heroes better than these guys ahah

darthgoober
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2: Team one can't beat Ghost Rider, while, on the other hand, can beat most of them by litteraly a look. Ad the fact that Thor and Surfer are probably the two most powerful on the field and that the Hulk will be eventually the stronger, and you have an ass-whooping.
Most might not be able to, but I'm pretty sure CM's magically amped punches would hurt GR something fierce since I'm pretty sure magic is one of the few things he's vulnerable to. The others would probably be screwed though.

Placidity
Whenever I see Hulk included in these "Top/Best" Marvel teams, I lose a little respect for Marvel. Gives me more and more reason to believe Thor and Hulk really are on the same level, and thats a bad thing.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Whenever I see Hulk included in these "Top/Best" Marvel teams, I lose a little respect for Marvel. Gives me more and more reason to believe Thor and Hulk really are on the same level, and thats a bad thing.

And its pretty obvious that you underrate Hulk like usually. Physically, Hulk>anyone here and the sad thing about it is everyone on DC team has fallen to people far weaker than the hulk. sad

JakeTheBank
^ I somewhat agree. Hulk is strong and durable; great. I'd much rather have someone who's strong durable and has the versatility to hang with top tiers like Superman, though. I don't like seeing Hulk in these team battles because he doesn't offer as much as his team mates in the general sense.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ I somewhat agree. Hulk is strong and durable; great. I'd much rather have someone who's strong durable and has the versatility to hang with top tiers like Superman, though. I don't like seeing Hulk in these team battles because he doesn't offer as much as his team mates in the general sense.

thumb up

he's a one trick pony, even if that trick is awesome.

Placidity
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk>anyone here and the sad thing about it is everyone on DC team has fallen to people far weaker than the hulk. sad

Actually he is the weakest. Even though I don't think Thor is that great, I want to believe him struggling with Hulk is really PIS and that in a normal fight he would punch his head off from his shoulders.

As for the Hulk's potential strength, it doesn't matter for a few reasons:

- At the speeds these guys will fight at, it will be likely over before Hulk can increase his strength to match anyone else on this battlefield.

- Hulk can't touch anyone period (even on the ground).

- Hulk gets BFR'ed

And just for the sake of argument. Superman would smash Hulk even if he didn't use Superspeed and traded blow for blow with Hulk. Thats right. Oh the outrage from blinded Hulk fanboys.

JakeTheBank
I'm of the opinion that the only reason Hulk does half as good as does against fighting Thor is because Thor fights down to his level anyway.

-Pr-
I'm of the opinion that the only reason Hulk does half as good as does against fighting Thor is because Thor fights down to his level anyway.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Superman
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter

VS

Thor
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Hulk

DC or Marvel?

Why is Hulk in the Marvel team?! Put Gladiator and then we can talk about Best.

carver9

I agree with this. He could easily be bfred.

carver9
Originally posted by WickedDynamite

Gladiator is too much. It would be a stomp in marvels favor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by WickedDynamite

Gladiator, Hyperion (not the vastly overrated King Hyperion), Black Bolt, etc. All characters who could offer more to this fight than Hulk can.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Actually he is the weakest. Even though I don't think Thor is that great, I want to believe him struggling with Hulk is really PIS and that in a normal fight he would punch his head off from his shoulders.

As for the Hulk's potential strength, it doesn't matter for a few reasons:

- At the speeds these guys will fight at, it will be likely over before Hulk can increase his strength to match anyone else on this battlefield.

- Hulk can't touch anyone period (even on the ground).

- Hulk gets BFR'ed

And just for the sake of argument. Superman would smash Hulk even if he didn't use Superspeed and traded blow for blow with Hulk. Thats right. Oh the outrage from blinded Hulk fanboys.

Just like he crushed Konvikt and Titus and Shaggy man huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
Gladiator is too much. It would be a stomp in marvels favor.

A stomp? Like Marvel wins 10/10 or something?

carver9

Now I agree with this due to Thors power out put and versatility but everyone else besides surfer doesnt have that and they would HAVE to go fist cuffs with him (besides bfr) which would lead to that ass getting whipped.

carver9
A stomp? Like Marvel wins 10/10 or something?

Naah, I'll go as far to say 8/10 and with Surfer being here, Superman is a none factor.

On DC side, even without the weakness exploit, I honestly think that Captain Marvel is the ace in the whole for DC side.

Durability and punch wise.

Batman-Prime
Carver9 at his best solos both Teams

no expression

carver9
Carver9 at his best solos both Teams

no expression

Shut up. mad

Batman-Prime
Shut up. mad

make me! hehe

carver9
make me! hehe

LOL laughing

-Pr-
Just like he crushed Konvikt and Titus and Shaggy man huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

those guys would stomp most of the marvel team too.

jalek moye
I say marvel wins,

Ghost rider causes too much of a problem really, and allows his teammates to do what they need to.

horrorwolf
Where's the likes of Sentry, Gladiator....etc?

jrodslam
Wondering if GR would bfr himself like he did in WWH. shifty

manx422
DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.