Rogue 2007 Australian horror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
http://shocktillyoudrop.com/nextraimages/rogueposter.jpg

This was pretty good, I am surprised. The best Croc movie, I'd say.

Rogue is a 2007 Australian horror film-thriler film about a group of tourists in Australia who fall prey to a giant, man-eating crocodile. Rogue was released in Australia on 8 November 2007.

The film stars Michael Vartan and Radha Mitchell and was directed, written, and produced by Greg McLean, who also directed the 2005 indie-Australian horror hit, Wolf Creek. It was produced by David Lightfoot and Matt Hearn and made on a budget of $26,900,000 AUD. The film was inspired by the true story of Sweetheart, a giant Australian crocodile that attacked boats in the late 1970s.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i loved this movie. Not only does it do a great job at building incredible suspense. It also has everything else you'd want in a suspense/horror...,good acting, good pacing and damn fine creature effects.

Yeah, this movie came out of nowhere for me when i first saw it. I watched it blindly, never having heard anything about it and i was well impressed, especially with the effects. I'm still surprised that this one remains as a silent great.

The Nuul
Havent seen Black Water yet.

MildPossession
Black Water is decent but nothing memorable. Rogue is fantastic, really like it. Saw it some time ago, but it came out a few months ago on dvd here, so slow!!

RocasAtoll
Ya, Rogue is better. Black Water was Open Water with crocodiles.

The Nuul
Black Water was ok at best. Just saw it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.