The Fantastic 4 vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
2 of the greatest teams in comic book history fight. The Fantastic 4 against 4 members of The Avengers. The 4 members of the Avengers are Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine & Captain America.

Parmaniac
Sue solos

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sue solos

How?

Parmaniac
Force field crush

EDIT: A PISless Sue should be damn powerful

StiltmanFTW
Force field crush

EDIT: A PISless Sue should be damn powerful

It's not about PIS. It's about CIS/CIP, it's on by default rules. Sue doesn't kill.

Iron Man crushed her forcefield before.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's not about PIS. It's about CIS/CIP, it's on by default rules. Sue doesn't kill.

Iron Man crushed her forcefield before. She doesn't have to kill them, just crush them to the ground a bit the way she did with Taskmaster in the Civil War.
When was that IRonman forcefield crush?

StiltmanFTW
She doesn't have to kill them, just crush them to the ground a bit the way she did with Taskmaster in the Civil War.

I see. Thing is, Taskmaster has only peak human durability. OK, the costume gives him some protection, but he's still less durable than these Avengers IMO.

Iron Man could erect his own forcefield, destroy the construct before it made contact or just take it like a man.

I don't see Wolverine getting KO'd that easily.

Spider-Man and Cap - maybe. But it wouldn't surprise me if the shield saved Steve and Parker at his best wouldn't get one-shotted either.

And I really don't see Sue crushing them all at the same time. Has she ever done something like that?

When was that IRonman forcefield crush?

I'll try to find the scan.

Parmaniac
I see. Thing is, Taskmaster has only peak human durability. OK, the costume gives him some protection, but he's still less durable than these Avengers IMO.

Iron Man could erect his own forcefield, destroy the construct before it made contact or just take it like a man.

I don't see Wolverine getting KO'd that easily.

Spider-Man and Cap - maybe. But it wouldn't surprise me if the shield saved Steve and Parker at his best wouldn't get one-shotted either.

And I really don't see Sue crushing them all at the same time. Has she ever done something like that?

I'll try to find the scan.
I just think it lies in her powerset, I thought I'd remeber an insane feat but realised it was ultimate Sue (Ultimatum storyline)
mhmm maybe I'm wrong but at least I think you can see where I come from and IIRC TM was really crushed into the street.

StiltmanFTW
I just think it lies in her powerset, I thought I'd remeber an insane feat but realised it was ultimate Sue (Ultimatum storyline)
mhmm maybe I'm wrong but at least I think you can see where I come from and IIRC TM was really crushed into the street.

IMO trying to solo Avengers (especially IM) would put too much strain on her.

Yeah, I remember that. Poor Tasky.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7277/civilwarchronicles01057.th.jpg

Couldn't find that scan, but I can tell you it was old (back when Sue was Invisible Girl?) and Tony broke her shield with repulsor blasts.

Lord Feron
I remember when sue wtf pawned logan, Blinded him somes how with by putting a field in his eyes and then choked him by having a expanding bubble in his lungs. Just saying it happened and she did it pretty damn easily..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I remember when sue wtf pawned logan, Blinded him somes how with by putting a field in his eyes and then choked him by having a expanding bubble in his lungs. Just saying it happened and she did it pretty damn easily..

She didn't put a field in his eyes. She turned his optic nerves invisible stick out tongue

There's no proof she could do that to 4 guys at once, though.

lol that sounded very dirty...

And wouldn't IM's forcefield protect him?

Bouboumaster
Sue soloes: Iron Man is sure as hell not powerful enough to pass her shields.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Sue soloes: Iron Man is sure as hell not powerful enough to pass her shields.

uhuh

Lord Feron
She didn't put a field in his eyes. She turned his optic nerves invisible stick out tongue

lol that sounded very dirty...

And wouldn't IM's forcefield protect him?

oh right, my bad. But still impressive no? IDk how IM would be able to resist something like that. It's not like she has to go through anything. She just makes it go invisible.

the ninjak
Ironman handles Sue Ben and Johnny.
The rest handle Reed until Tony's done.

Konton

There isn't any reasonable argument to say she couldn't.

I mean, she was able to take a building and just visualize in her head everything becoming invisible except the pipes and the building did just that. With that kind of feat, I'd say it improbable for her to not be able to force blindness on all opponents at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.