Jobberclypse vs Jobberseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
who jobbs more, Apoc or Darkseid? and who would win in a battle with PIS and CIS on.

CosmicComet
Compare who they've jobbed to respectively. It's clear that one has a lot more to be ashamed of.

JobberSeid ftw.

Harbinger
Apoc turns himself into a flight of stairs for the easy win.

Or DS chucks a table at Apoc.

StiltmanFTW
Apoc can dodge teh mighty table.

Darkseid on the other hand has no defense against the stairs.

manx422
Jobberseid

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by manx422
Jobberseid

agreed he jobbs the most.pokey

DarkOdin
Well considering on of the two lost a battle with a flight of stairs big grin

Bentley
Man, if they job that much against stairs they would be screwed against Jackie Chan.

Lord Feron
Apoc jobs more and DS would beat him (not in jobbing, just a battle lol)

AsbestosFlaygon
Can Darkseid fly?

-K-M-
Did anyone actually read the issue of where he fell? As there was a reason for it.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Can Darkseid fly?

Yes.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Can Darkseid fly? yes he can and he did....................fly down some stairs evil face

Xplosive
Originally posted by DarkOdin
yes he can and he did....................fly down some stairs evil face

Does anyone have the scan? I would like to see this priceless scene.

-K-M-
*facepalm* The reason he fell as noted is he was losing his powers and was becoming weaker and in an interview the writer said DS could barely function.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by -K-M-
*facepalm* The reason he fell as noted is he was losing his powers and was becoming weaker and in an interview the writer said DS could barely function. Well this is Jobberseid so it doesn't get much worse then that. A ton of hero's and villains have had been close to death lost powers and etc.. and non-have fallen down the danm stairs. Thor was stripped of his powers look like askinny 110 pound wuus and still fought off a group of undead zombies. Apoclypse was dying in a gave and got owned by archangel and he didn't fall down and stairs.

This is a joke thread that we are supposed to use jobber "feats" and falling down the stairs is #1

Juntai
Well this is Jobberseid so it doesn't get much worse then that. A ton of hero's and villains have had been close to death lost powers and etc.. and non-have fallen down the danm stairs. Thor was stripped of his powers look like askinny 110 pound wuus and still fought off a group of undead zombies. Apoclypse was dying in a gave and got owned by archangel and he didn't fall down and stairs.

This is a joke thread that we are supposed to use jobber "feats" and falling down the stairs is #1 Except falling down stairs while weakened, barely able to walk, and nearly blind isn't an example of jobbing. A 'jobber' is a guy who constantly loses, and a job is throwing a fight with an underwhelming performance. Apoc loses to X Men. Darkseid falls to Superman, who's like a whole X team and more rolled into one, magnified a thousand times.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Juntai
Except falling down stairs while weakened, barely able to walk, and nearly blind isn't an example of jobbing. A 'jobber' is a guy who constantly loses, and a job is throwing a fight with an underwhelming performance. Apoc loses to X Men. Darkseid falls to Superman, who's like a whole X team and more rolled into one, magnified a thousand times. So in a thread where we take the lowest showing of 2 characters.

falling down the stairs doesn't count???

the closing thing Apoc has done to that was when he was dying he got owned by archangel, or the time he got owned by the Black bolt Skrull.

both of which are still not as bad as falling down the danm stairs

Allankles
Darkseid falling down the stairs is a case of a writer overemphasizing a plot element. He was trying to bring home how weakened DS was at the time, but it was entirely unecessary, a few quotes would have been enough for that.

JakeTheBank
Wasn't Darkseid extremely weakened though? Drained of his energies or something, idk, haven't read the issue in question. Apoc drops the ball way more than Darkseid does, imo.

Allankles
So in a thread where we take the lowest showing of 2 characters.

falling down the stairs doesn't count???

the closing thing Apoc has done to that was when he was dying he got owned by archangel, or the time he got owned by the Black bolt Skrull.

both of which are still not as bad as falling down the danm stairs

I'd rather trip down a few flight of stairs and get up unharmed than get owned by Archangel or a Skrull.

Falling down stairs is harmless in the end, it's only mildly embarrasing.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Allankles
Darkseid falling down the stairs is a case of a writer overemphasizing a plot element. He was trying to bring home how weakened DS was at the time, but it was entirely unecessary, a few quotes would have been enough for that. Correct but thats the point writers are the reason why characters "jobber" Rhino is a great example. It is when a writer basiclly fs-up and stupid thinks happen. Like how Loeb want to show how "powerful Rulk was and then we see him kill grandmaster and punching out the watcher.

It is not like i am trying use this in a normal verus thread.

tideoftime
Gosh... this is a toughy...

Jobberseid has jobbed "bigger", in the sense of jobbing when he really should win, but against opponents who generally are of a higher class than Jobberclypse's... but then, their was the whole stairs situation; seriously, Jobberseid should just become a Dalek at that point...

Jobberclypse, on the otherhand, jobs more frequently, relatively speaking, and doesn't have the relative standing that Jobberseid does... so to speak...

Hmmmm....

I'd say it's a tie: Jobberseid falls down the flight of stairs that Jobberclypse turns into, but then falls *through*, as well, smashing 'clypse and leaving 'seid in the basement, bemoaning his jobber-status, until Desaad and Kalibak cart him off to the retirement home... where they use the left-over "wood" from the broken "stairs" to make a rocking-chair for him...

-K-M-
Correct but thats the point writers are the reason why characters "jobber" Rhino is a great example. It is when a writer basiclly fs-up and stupid thinks happen. Like how Loeb want to show how "powerful Rulk was and then we see him kill grandmaster and punching out the watcher.

It is not like i am trying use this in a normal verus thread.

I don't think you understand the true definition of a jobber.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by tideoftime
Gosh... this is a toughy...

Jobberseid has jobbed "bigger", in the sense of jobbing when he really should win, but against opponents who generally are of a higher class than Jobberclypse's... but then, their was the whole stairs situation; seriously, Jobberseid should just become a Dalek at that point...

Jobberclypse, on the otherhand, jobs more frequently, relatively speaking, and doesn't have the relative standing that Jobberseid does... so to speak...

Hmmmm....

I'd say it's a tie: Jobberseid falls down the flight of stairs that Jobberclypse turns into, but then falls *through*, as well, smashing 'clypse and leaving 'seid in the basement, bemoaning his jobber-status, until Desaad and Kalibak cart him off to the retirement home... where they use the left-over "wood" from the broken "stairs" to make a rocking-chair for him... laughing I like this one

DarkOdin
I don't think you understand the true definition of a jobber. I think you are taking this thread to seriously...The above post hits the nail on the head.

tideoftime
I don't think you understand the true definition of a jobber.

I agree in that that example isn't a very good one: Rhino is a textbook example of inherent CIS, as opposed to being an inherent Jobber; Apoc and Darkseid are jobbers, while Rhino is just stupid and prone to having stupid sh!t happen in relation to him (which is also a mild form of PIS)...

The Nuul
Jobberseid for both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.