Powerful Demons Team Up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Mephisto, Dormmamu, classic Trigon the Terrible, Shuma Gorath, Blackheart, Zom, Neron, and Cyttorak team up in order to defeat Fully Powered Tyrant, Imperiex, Pre-Crisis Omega and Eternity for whatever reason.

CIS, PIS, and jobbing are off. Neutral realm.

Which team prevails?

Edit: this isn't the true 616 Eternity. Just the Eternity that fought Thanos with IG.

Xplosive
Team 2

manx422
T2

the ninjak
Eternity turns the tide. T2

the_ninjak
Is there a reason why everybody stops responding the moment I contribute to a thread?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by galactusischere
Mephisto, Dormmamu, classic Trigon the Terrible, Shuma Gorath, Blackheart, Zom, Neron, and Cyttorak team up in order to defeat Fully Powered Tyrant, Imperiex, Pre-Crisis Omega and Eternity for whatever reason.

CIS, PIS, and jobbing are off. Neutral realm.

Which team prevails?

Edit: this isn't the true 616 Eternity. Just the Eternity that fought Thanos with IG.

ummmm that is the Eternity that fought Thanos with the IG.. it was the 616 Eternity.

Omega Vision
Hard to say. Team 2 but isn't easy and they win mostly thanks to Eternity and Imperiex

pinksushi1
I am not so sure that Eternity can defeat Shuma Gorath.

Knowsbleed33
He can.

Harbinger
WTF is up with characters like Shuma/Proteus getting love?

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by the_ninjak
Is there a reason why everybody stops responding the moment I contribute to a thread?
In this case, I think your last post being made at 2am had something to do with it.

pinksushi1
Who wins this one?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Who wins this one? Iron Man Wins

Omega Vision
What the hell? Why is Iron Man vs Ms Marvel in this?

pinksushi1
I made a typo. Sorry.

geek geek geek

Omega Vision
You know Colossus Big C will respond to anything on the forum, be more careful. stick out tongue

the_ninjak
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
In this case, I think your last post being made at 2am had something to do with it.

Is time absolute mutherfukker? Is it 2am for everybody??!!

AsbestosFlaygon
Eternity

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by the_ninjak
Is time absolute mutherfukker? Is it 2am for everybody??!!
For everyone who matters! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.