The New Hulk Trailer and Photos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Catch 22
How awesome is the new HULK trailereh? And the photos that finally show us just what old big, green and gruesome is really going to look like.

I think Spider-man really raised the bar when it was released. Movies just won't get away with re-inventing the way Superheros look anymore.

The HULK looks like he's just jumped out of the comic book and come alive. Absolutely amazing.

mechmoggy
I saw one of the trailers on this very website last year, it looked awesome.

I'm quite a Marvel fan, so I'm looking forward to this release. cool

finti
I wonder which is thge next cartoon hero to be filmed

mechmoggy
There's been loads of Marvel done over the years....

Punisher (crap film for a great character)
Captain America (ditto)
X-Men (class)
Spiderman (ditto)

And coming soon....
Daredevil (not out in the UK..... yet)
The Hulk (ditto)

What other comic book characters would be good for a film?
I always enjoyed "Deaths Head". Very funny, yes.

Catch 22
No, I'm talking about the new trailer and pictures that came out this weekend.

You actually see the HULK in action, oh boy, do you see the action!!!

Raz
Check out the SuperBowl trailer here: http://216.40.230.10/~movie-list.net/hulk-superbowl.mov

Catch 22
Yep, that's the one.

Tex
The SuperBowl is going to be on in a couple of hours, I cant wait for the new Matrix clips, and ofcourse seeing The Hulk trailer on a big screen.

Tex
The Hulk looks a little cheap.
Really fake compared to Jar Jar.
But my eyes were focused on that hottie Jennifer C. smokin'

The next Matrix looks amazing!

finti
I`ll stick to the comics

Catch 22
I wouldn't worry to much at this point. Just think of how the seas of Kamino evolved throughout the Episode II trailers, or how Spidey was refined in the Spider-man trailers.

With most CGI based trailers they really are works in progress. I seriously expect the next HULK trailer to be much slicker when it comes to the movement of the creature.

finti
It looked like a poor pc game

Catch 22
Official BIG versions now available at

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/the_hulk/superbowl/

Looks sweet.

Tex
Rember the old crappy Spiderman trailer when he's chasing those bank robbers, and glues their helicopter between the WTC?

It was really crappy, but the movie's CGI was not.
Should be the same with The Hulk smile

Mujaffa
hulk looks like a pc game or something...CG like...dude, that guys' CG

Catch 22
Which is strange, because he's not 100% CG. As both Tex and I have pointed out, this is the early trailer. I full expect HULK to look completely lifelike one he's complete.

Mujaffa
let's hope so!

Catch 22
Seems that the original plan of a hybrid part human/part CGI HULK was dropped and he IS now fully CGI...

http://www.superherohype.com/cgi-bin/news/fullnews.cgi?newsid1044019487,66699,

My bad.

finti
this movie is gonna suck so bad, just aqs bad as the crappy xmen thingie

mechmoggy
I can't agree with that, I really liked XMEN. Maybe thats because I always wanted to be Wolverine as a kid. *Sharpens nails* cool

Never wanted to be The Hulk though, Banner was quite a troubled man. I wonder how they're gonna handle that in the film version.

finti
cool to edit a thread just to find out it hasnt been edited roll eyes (sarcastic).

Never were a comic book hero fan, off course I wont like the movies either so........................

queeq
Did anyone see the trailer yet?

It has me worried big time. The Hulk itself doesn't look too good....

Ushgarak
Being discussed muchly in discussion already. Punting this over and merging it.

queeq
Ah,.... what is the difference between the two actually. I was doubnting which forum to choose. It is after all a review of a trailer, the movie hasn't come out yet.

Ushgarak
The distinction is getting fuzzy, but it is preferable if the reivews section is purely for reviews of a film you have seen, graded or otherwise, and then replies to that are either comments on that review or reviews themselves.

Just about everything else comes here. But in any case, I thought it was better to place it with the existing thread.

queeq
Okay. Good call.

So who else thinks the Hulk animation looks like crap.

Catch 22
Right now HULK is a work in progress, just like the seas of Kamino were in the Breathing trailer.

I'd be much more worried if the flaws are evident when the final trailer is released.

Plus the close up shots of HULK look pretty good to me.http://forums.killermovies.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=242596

queeq
THat one looks just fine. but did you see him move???

When TPM came out, there were numerous things people hoped that would change.... and they didn't. So it still has me worried. The rest looks fine.

PeekaReet
Ummm....the movie looks good...but the hulk looks really fake...errr...that would mean the movie would suck right? Oh well....when's this coming out? I havn't heard a lot about it so far.....

Captain REX
I agree with you Queeq. The Hulk looked a little...non-detailed. Hopefully it was just one of those "Quick, come up with something so we can put out the trailer!" things. They did that for AOTC, in which they needed footage of Geonosis and collaged pics of mountains to create an image.

GordonSkywalker
I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. I did grow up on the original Incredible Hulk TV series and the Marvel comics, so it ought to be just as good as long as they don't mess about with it. So when is this coming out again?

BackFire349
jennifer connely... nuff said. ill see it.

GordonSkywalker
Oh yes I like her. She was great in "A Beautiful Mind" a few years back,wasn't she?

BackFire349
she was better in requiem for a dream.

Julie
I don't think I'll bother to watch this one

GordonSkywalker
It is going to be different than the first series of course. But I think fans might not want to completely judge it .At least not until they have seen it.

Captain REX
Uh...

GordonSkywalker
Yes, Captain? Have I forgotten some appointment? Darn that schedule... I can't find it anywhere!

GordonSkywalker
THis is off-topic, but for fans of the ORIGINAL Hulk I have great news: The Incredible Hulk Returns and The Trial of the Incredible Hulk are being released on dvd in a special collection due out this summer! These were the two spinoff made for tv movies based on the Bill Bixby/Luu Ferrigno series in the early eighties. What do you think about that?

Augeybana
Great even though it was very entertaning it was like the old batman's it was stoll pretty cool to watch.

GordonSkywalker
That was the best show around. One of my top five.

Augeybana
Have heard alot about Marvel turned movies but besides X man I haven't heard any marvel shows coming out.

GordonSkywalker
Well there's the Fantastic Four project I keep hearing about. Don't know if they're really doing it, though. Who would be a good Thing?

Augeybana
I hope soo.That would be cool.the

GordonSkywalker
Yeah I heard stuff about that some time back. It would be cool to see that.

Augeybana
Yeah there was supposed to be a spiderman show I read in a magazine but I guess they did the movie.Good call I say.

GordonSkywalker
A live action Spidey show? That would have been a bit strange to see as compared to the big screen version they obviously went with.

Augeybana
No wonder they went with that one $$$$.But think of how much the show would have been cost.

GordonSkywalker
If it was a full season of hour-long episodes for one year, that might end up being more expensive than the budget for a big screen two-hour film! Like with The Flash series back in 1990. The only difference is then they went for the series idea as opposed to a feature length adventure.

Augeybana
Now I remeber it use to give on sci fi they played the reruns.

GordonSkywalker
That's the one. Didn't last that long, just a year or two I believe.

Augeybana
I don't remember the actor name who played Flash but like you said he 's from Dawson creek but I have never seen that guy anywhere else I guess it didn't make him too popular.

GordonSkywalker
I'm back. Sorry about that.

Augeybana
Peace..anyway I think movie won't be to bad Ang Lee is making it he is said to put more plot into this movie.

GordonSkywalker
Plot-driven films are better than those with flashing style.

chico23
THE HULK IN THE TRAILERS LOOKS HELLA WEAK!!!

Sorry I've calmed down. Guess being a fan of the old T.V. series its hard for me to except. I'll get over it and be there opening weekend.

Augeybana
I think Ang Lee would do a good job making this film not all special effects and action but alot on plot that what I heard.

Sifer
They are actually doing the Punisher again guys. The teaser is going to be attached to The Hulk when it is released next month.

Asian Hulk
You can look it's the Hulk now!!!!he's in the movies when I was watched.

THE INCREDIBLE HULK IN THE MOVIE

Asian Hulk
Another Hulk is here

LOU FERRIGNO AS THE HULK IN THE 1970's TV SERIES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.