X-men reboot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
With the spiderman movie franchise reboot and plus the Fantastic Four reboot could the same happen to x-men? Atm I'm guessing not due to the wolverine sequel that could be coming, but after the failure that was x-men 3 could the x-men movie franchise get a reboot? Would be nice to see some x-men movies that weren't bases on wolverine which lets face it the last 3 were. I'm not saying wolverine shouldn't be in the films cuz I am fan, and plus I wanna seem them in their individual outfits.

illadelph12
If they restart they should do a Cable/X-Force based movie with Stryfe, Sinister, and Apocalypse in play. Maybe a Days of Future Past/AoA mash-up adaptation.

the ninjak
Yeah Cable from an Apocalypse ruled future arrives to warn the Xmen would be cool. And yes Reboot please All 3 Xmen films were horrible.

Mindset
Originally posted by illadelph12
If they restart they should do a Cable/X-Force based movie with Stryfe, Sinister, and Apocalypse in play. Maybe a Days of Future Past/AoA mash-up adaptation. Yea, just make sure Gambit is in it somehow, but not fail like in the Wolverine movie.

Omgu8mynewt
Astonishing X men film plz. Just been reading it and its styled really well and is cinematic anyway, drawn as if its tv camera shots or something.

DarthLazious
I have mixed feelings about an X-Men reboot but if it means getting the X-Men I grow up with as a kid then go for it.

mr.smiley
I say it will happen.
X3 wasn't a work of art,but I believe it still made a lot of money if my memory serves me well.

I'm interested to see what changes an X-men reboot may bring to the franchise.
Where Singer rooted the story within the real world, I'm curious to see if a new team might invision something a bit more over the top.
We've seen in movies such as Sin City and the Watchmen that you can incorperate those over the top stylings of the comic into film and make it work to varying degrees.
I think it will be exciting to see if a reboot would keep with Singers base or start with something different.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I have mixed feelings about an X-Men reboot but if it means getting the X-Men I grow up with as a kid then go for it.

all 4 xmen movies were great IMO, if you want the x-men you grew up with then watch the cartoon this is the 21st century and things have to be changed a bit to suit it.

for the last response, the watchmen was absolute shit, and if they were to make an xmen movie similar to that it would be shit too. IMO

mr.smiley
Originally posted by darthmaul1
all 4 xmen movies were great IMO, if you want the x-men you grew up with then watch the cartoon this is the 21st century and things have to be changed a bit to suit it.

for the last response, the watchmen was absolute shit, and if they were to make an xmen movie similar to that it would be shit too. IMO

I personally really enjoyed the Watchmen,but to each his own.

Black Reckoning
There are too many reboots lately, plus I think X-men was one of the best cast comicbook films, it was awesome, considering that, lets hope they dont reboot or recast, I am sick of movies going 3D lately to, and I am upset about the spidey reboot, just cause of Dr Conners, he was supposed to be the Lizard. but anyway if your an X-fan, check out our film website, there is a new X-men movie coming your way, a fan-film its called X-men: New Threat, its really cool, go check out the website, its got pictures and will soon have videossmile and if you want a copy of the film you can buy it soon on the website. check it out! oh and due to being a new member I cant put my URL together, so I will space it out, but when you use it, take the spaces out, check it out, its worth your time, it will be the best X-men fan-film I know itsmile

17th floor films . com

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Black Reckoning
There are too many reboots lately, plus I think X-men was one of the best cast comicbook films, it was awesome, considering that, lets hope they dont reboot or recast, I am sick of movies going 3D lately to, and I am upset about the spidey reboot, just cause of Dr Conners, he was supposed to be the Lizard. but anyway if your an X-fan, check out our film website, there is a new X-men movie coming your way, a fan-film its called X-men: New Threat, its really cool, go check out the website, its got pictures and will soon have videossmile and if you want a copy of the film you can buy it soon on the website. check it out! oh and due to being a new member I cant put my URL together, so I will space it out, but when you use it, take the spaces out, check it out, its worth your time, it will be the best X-men fan-film I know itsmile

17th floor films . com

Hollywood has run out of ideas that's why they are reboots. Some times they are needed IE HULK (2003) or superman
but Fantastic 4? Conan? Spiderman?

DarthLazious
Its funny how Hollywood remakes or reboots our favorite flims but I have always had idea's for great movies but I might either sell them to Hollywood or maybe make them myself.
X3 was a rushed movie and I do think if Singer stayed and made it then it would have been very awesome but its done with. We have to move on and not dwell on what could have been but worry about whats happening right now.

The Nuul
As long as Fox isnt part of it than YES!

DarthLazious
Who would you wanna see as the new studio then?

tom_servo
Apparently X-Men First Class is the reboot of the franchise.

RaySefo
http://i44.tinypic.com/10mpmjb.jpg

SamZED
Some of those ^ are good choices. Others are great. But Xavier = fail.
Also, who said anything about FF reboot? They're gonnam ake new movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.