Zom Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Galactus has fed upon 10 galaxies.

CIS and PIS are off.

Neutral realm.

To the death.

AsbestosFlaygon
There's a huge influx of Zom threads lately.

CortSether
Zom dies.

vansonbee
What has Zom done that even comparable to Galactus.

CortSether
Originally posted by vansonbee
What has Zom done that even comparable to Galactus.

Finally someone who asked a sensible question.

And to answer it, absolutely nothing.

thumb up

Knowsbleed33
Zom.

CortSether
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Galactus.

thumb up

Kasper Gutman
Zom unless big G traps Zom in a pocket dimension. If you pull on Zom's topknot it acts like a doorbell and Living Tribunal comes running so there's always that.

King Kandy
Zom wins 10/10. Even Eternity couldn't defeat Zom alone, so how will Galactus?

galactusischere
What is up with that? Was it ever mentioned that Eternity needed help to defeat him?

Utrigita
Originally posted by King Kandy

The same eternity that the ancient one could go up against and not get instantly squashed?

King Kandy
That was Ancient One merged with the universe, and the very next page more or less explained that because he was now part of Eternity, Eternity would never fight him.

Utrigita
That was Ancient One merged with the universe, and the very next page more or less explained that because he was now part of Eternity, Eternity would never fight him.

I recall differently but meh, long time since I read it so you are probably right.

My general point was also more to show that I don't see the Eternity from back then being at the same powerlevel as the eternity we have now. For instance if I understood it correctly then Master Order and Lord Chaos are pretty much top of the food chain in terms of magical beings (bar the LT) and they have stated that Eternity is above him. But not sure, the magic universe of marvel have always been a bit blurred out, to me.

Enyalus
Yeah, gotta go with this. Eternity AND Dormammu together could only imprison him. Big G can't fare well.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Utrigita
I recall differently but meh, long time since I read it so you are probably right.

My general point was also more to show that I don't see the Eternity from back then being at the same powerlevel as the eternity we have now. For instance if I understood it correctly then Master Order and Lord Chaos are pretty much top of the food chain in terms of magical beings (bar the LT) and they have stated that Eternity is above him. But not sure, the magic universe of marvel have always been a bit blurred out, to me.
Really? I think of the arc where the ancient one thing happened as being one of the best portrayals of Eternity and how far he is above humans. If you mean back when Zom appeared, yeah Eternity wasn't all that great... still decidedly above Galactus though imo.

Warlord
zom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.