Spectre invades Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. Odin+Zeus
2. Cyttorak
3. RKT
5. Vishanti
6. Shuma Gorath
7. Zom
8. Inbetweener
9. Lord Chaos/Master Order

Lord Feron
Lets see this turn into a Presence V.s. everyone you just listed battle...

Harbinger
Depends on how Spectre's feeling. COIE Spectre has the power to clear it, IMO.

As an aside, do beings like Shuma/Chaos and Order/etc. have souls?

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, Spectre can't kill beings with no souls, like KoT.

He's got enough firepower to clear the list though.. IF he fully utilizes it.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Lets see this turn into a Presence V.s. everyone you just listed battle... i assume almost every one here is truley immortal, except odin. but people like LC, MO, IB, vishanti have no souls

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i assume almost every one here is truley immortal, except odin. but people like LC, MO, IB, vishanti have no souls No such thing a truly immortal in comics. and it might him if you you a specific Spectre so we can gauge ho powerful he is unless you mean a fullyback Spectre which would be a spite match

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
No such thing a truly immortal in comics. and it might him if you you a specific Spectre so we can gauge ho powerful he is unless you mean a fullyback Spectre which would be a spite match spectre that battled shazam

Mindset
No such thing a truly immortal in comics. Mr. Immortal

Colossus-Big C
also add archenemy at #10

Juntai
Clears it.

JakeTheBank
If this is DoV Spectre, like the OP clarified, I don't see him clearing this.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If this is DoV Spectre, like the OP clarified, I don't see him clearing this. this is him

Juntai
If this is DoV Spectre, like the OP clarified, I don't see him clearing this. Which one of the above beings could pretty much wipe out all magic in reality?
Which one has the feats to suggest he could own a fifth dimensional being with an eye blast?
Lets not forget that in the end, despite tough battles, and being pummeled. The Presence was the one that had to stop him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Juntai
Which one of the above beings could pretty much wipe out all magic in reality?
Which one has the feats to suggest he could own a fifth dimensional being with an eye blast?

When did Spectre wipe out all magic in reality?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mindset
Mr. Immortal I hate you mad

Warlord
DoV Spectre stops at Zom

Juntai
When did Spectre wipe out all magic in reality? Although many of them returned, he destroyed/defeated nearly every major source, governor and wielder of magic in DC, until God stopped him. He effectively made it nigh-unusable as he went.

Nabu was his last real obstacle, the most powerful lord of order. And Nabu never stood a chance. During the whole fight he was wondering why he wasn't dead yet. And when he asked the Spectre why? Because how long something takes means nothing to the Spectre. Nothing new, Nabu has tried to fight Spectre a number of times and got put into his place every time.

So why would a guy so powerful, go into full lengthy conflict with all these powerful beings like this?
Well, because time means nothing to him. Only that the deed is done.
Oh, and trying to understand him is "like an ant trying to comprehend God." - Spectre

DarkOdin
Although many of them returned, he destroyed/defeated nearly every major source, governor and wielder of magic in DC, until God stopped him. Nabu was his last real obstacle, the most powerful lord of order. And Nabu never stood a chance. During the whole fight he was wondering why he wasn't dead yet. And when he asked the Spectre why? Because how long something takes means nothing to the Spectre. Nothing new, Nabu has tried to fight Spectre a number of times and got put into his place every time.

So why would a guy so powerful, go into full lengthy conflict with all these powerful beings like this?
Well, because time means nothing to him. Only that the deed is done.
Oh, and trying to understand him is "like an ant trying to comprehend God." - Spectre to Nabu. But not to put down spectre but Shazam "amped" beat the living hell out o fhim and some of the guys on the list are pretty danm powerful in their own right. Plus the fact " i know this could get ugly" i don't think Spectre will be able to absorb there magic to use against them.

Juntai
But not to put down spectre but Shazam "amped" beat the living hell out o fhim and some of the guys on the list are pretty danm powerful in their own right. Plus the fact " i know this could get ugly" i don't think Spectre will be able to absorb there magic to use against them. Amped Captain Marvel was feeding on the universes latent magic, as well as being actively amped by pantheons of gods and nearly every magic user left alive, Phantom Stranger, etc. He was losing the battle, but he was doing it on his own volition, he could have just turned him back into Billy Batson. Just as he did to Billy later, just as he did to Black Adam. He was meeting him head on, because how fast his war with magic was won, isn't an issue to a being that measures thousands of years as seconds. The story itself explained this clearly, multiple times.

Nothing to suggest he couldn't absorb it. Just as he explained to Billy. "You'll find I have any power I want."

Which of these characters can match Spectre's raw power?

Which one of the above beings could pretty much wipe out all magic in reality?
Lets not forget that in the end, despite tough battles, and being pummeled. The Presence was the one that had to stop him.

the Darkone
IB has shot a of beating him, he can call upon Spectre opposite and kick his a$$.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
IB has shot a of beating him, he can call upon Spectre opposite and kick his a$$. Azmodeus?

No outside interference though.

Colossus-Big C
IB should beat him

manx422
Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.