Iron Man vs. Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Who takes this?

-K-M-
Depends greatly on the Wendigo host as some energy attacks were pointless
1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg16.jpg

Non-canon tidbit:
A what If version was taking on Namor, Iron Man and Captain America at the same time and was easily taking everything they had
1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/what_if_v2_29_p09.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/what_if_v2_29_p10.jpg
3. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/what_if_v2_29_p11.jpg

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Depends greatly on the Wendigo host as some energy attacks were pointless
thats a copout response.

also, iron man is much more powerful than the one in the what if.

pinksushi1
I meant to put Extremis Iron Man. Sorry.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
thats a copout response.

also, iron man is much more powerful than the one in the what if.

It's not really, as some could block energy attacks, some were Dr.Strange mystic levels, some could transverse dimensions and BFR Iron Man to a different reality, other could multiply into multiple copies, some had telepathy, and some were stronger and weaker then others. The host dictates how strong the Wendigo curse is. Hell look what happened when Hulk got transformed as he was literally going to eat Sentry.

Hence why I said non-canon tidbit, as it was more just an interesting point then a point on who would win.

Originally posted by pinksushi1
I meant to put Extremis Iron Man. Sorry.

You still need to pick the Wendigo host.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
It's not really, as some could block energy attacks, some were Dr.Strange mystic levels, some could transverse dimensions and BFR Iron Man to a different reality, other could multiply into multiple copies, some had telepathy, and some were stronger and weaker then others. The host dictates how strong the Wendigo curse is. Hell look what happened when Hulk got transformed as he was literally going to eat Sentry.

Hence why I said non-canon tidbit, as it was more just an interesting point then a point on who would win.

You still need to pick the Wendigo host. well since he didn't specify host, we have to assume its an ordinary host...ie not mauvais or hulk etc

pinksushi1
Which was/is the most powerful "version" of Wendigo? I will use that one in this battle.

-K-M-
well since he didn't specify host, we have to assume its an ordinary host...ie not mauvais or hulk etc

That's the point, originary hosts have different powers. The telepathy, the BFR Wendigo, etc. were just originary Wendigo.

Which was/is the most powerful "version" of Wendigo? I will use that one in this battle.

Mauvais or Wendihulk and either wins.

Starscream M
Which was/is the most powerful "version" of Wendigo? I will use that one in this battle. no, don't use most powerful version...its gonna be spite, as KM alluded to.

-K-M-
no, don't use most powerful version...its gonna be spite, as KM alluded to.

Indeed, there are some Wendigo hosts that IM could EASILY get 10/10 such as the one that appeared in Spider-Man that seriously was hurt by a single bullet and was timid.

In addition I forgot to mention one Wendigo was actually as tall as the World Trade Centre.

psycho gundam
well since he didn't specify host, we have to assume its an ordinary host...ie not mauvais or hulk etc babtiste and cartier would annihilate ironman.

Harbinger
What about Cartier as the host?

psycho gundam
beats the shit out of him

Knowsbleed33
Cartier, Baptiste, Lartigue, Mauvais, and WendiHulk would all trash Iron Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.