Harry Leland vs. the Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
They start half a mile apart.

Both at full power.

Who takes this?

psycho gundam
all leland can do is stalemate the blob by increasing his mass, eventually he will tire and the X times more durable and strong blob will crush him to death.

pinksushi1
Well, I was trying not to make it a spite thread. Therefore, I made both combatants start the battle at a distance. Wouldn't Harry Leland be able to make the Blob so large in mass that he would fall through the floor?

psycho gundam
sure, but it won't give him a win.

wolverine proved this.

pinksushi1
LOL. Wolverine is not the Blob. It will take the Blob a long time to get back up. Wolverine, on the other hand, has been trained by ninjas and is much more agile than the Blob.

psycho gundam
yeah, being heavy is so going to beat the blob huh

he's also a class what...50 or something, him resisting will make leland start sweating then pass out after ...an hour of it (fair approximation i would say)

pinksushi1
It still would be funny to watch, if Harry Leland manages to make the Blob fall through the floor. To each his or her own though.

LOL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.