Mag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magicturtle
Ok, this forum is all about the one, the only, MAG!!!!......xD
anyways, i dont wanna see any bashing about other war games are better, because this is for people who LIKE MAG, not for people who dont... and now... i present you with...... POSTING.... lol big grin

Ms.Marvel
game looks shitty

not a fan of heavily team based shooters though except for GRAW

magicturtle
and another thing (lol), i dont want any stupid idiots that have never played the game saying that the game is SOOOOOO laggy with 256 players in it, because trust me.... ive played it, and there is NO lag, now let me say that again in BOLD PRINT, THERE IS NO LAG IN MAG ok, and also, please post here, IF YOU'VE ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME god, im sick of stupid people who never played the game, just saying random crap about it... it makes you sound retarded, and YES im talking to you marvel!

Ms.Marvel
laughing out loud

magicturtle
yea,... tahts right you laugh it up.... laugh..... it..... up..........

Ms.Marvel
youre not gonna have your bro beat me up are you? sad

KingD19
awesome game, im a natural sniper. I joined Valor, and I'm loving it. My screenames JUGGTACULAR, look me up.

Omnislash Kid
I hated this game. Spent 5 days at my friends house playing it and it was simply horrible. Graphics and load time and almost no lag is good on top of the amount of players per map. However, it didn't make up for the bad gameplay. Not worth buying.

KingD19
The one complaint I have is no story mode. If they'd had one, you could learn about Valor, Raven and the other one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.