Racism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greenking
I Hear some people say racism may eventually go away in my honest thought it will never go away cause in this world every1 stays with there race blacks with blacks whites with whites mexicans with mexicans asians with asians.But what do u Think.

Wild Shadow
hmm... you must not be from a multi racial family.. erm

Symmetric Chaos
No such thing as racism even today. It's just a myth that people perpetuate in order to get money from hard working white folks. I mean if racism was real I would have experienced it personally.

chomperx9
there will always be people that respect you and judge you differently by your shapes, sizes, age, and color. so no racism will never go away. some countries might be more mature with handling eachothers different races but its never gonna be 100% gone

DubiousKing
As long as someone can possibly discriminate against someone else for being different it will happen.

botankus
Is it too much to ask someone to search for one of the other 524 threads simply titled, "Racism?"

ChrstinaBarrett
It's good to set guidelines and topics.

I find that it's about things like discussing the generic public and what-ifs. A generic rule is don't pretend Chinese is not an exception from the norm but that you can judge the general population but not ruling out someone just because they are clearly a general interest source|opportunity for competition. Plus there aren't many very many mixes who are very European but more indian looking.

Isn't it wrong to question someone for ambiguous blood when you're not specifically pointing out that most don't care? People are so respectful of blacks and people who are darker or a special minority.

Chinese have a tube figure, and Indians have the sharp long slim noses. People have stated that there is nothing wrong with their blood purity racially but that Indians have a nicer tan.

Why haven't the Europeans been equated to the Chinese nor the idea of a Chinese European mix, either combination, been acceptable like Indian because they will be whiter often than Indian, the way Europeans some are whiter than others usually? But, not always.

Ordo
...yeah...so much for our hope of stamping out racism.

ie. humans will always be idiots.

dadudemon
Originally posted by botankus
Is it too much to ask someone to search for one of the other 524 threads simply titled, "Racism?"

Interesting.

So it can also be an instance of "prime + 1."

Mr. Rhythmic
Racism will always be around.

chomperx9
there would be less racism if people would stop looking for a problem and wanting to look at things being racist.

AsbestosFlaygon
Racism is everywhere.. it will never go away. Just live with it.

The Japanese dislike black people, except Ganguro girls of course.
Reason: because they're black.

Arabs dislike Westerners (they view them as Christian pigs and/or Jewish monkeys) and Indians (most are unhygienic and smelly, hell I dislike them too.. they virtually smell like rotten onions and feces)

I dislike Koreans and the French (they smell so sour, like vinegar and cheese. Eww..). I also hate the Indians, Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis (they smell like shit.. you can even see the lice crawling in their hair)
I also dislike Arabs, for taking a bath once a week. Disgusting. But they rub their clothes and skin with flower oils and stuff, to mask the stench.

Ms.Marvel
why do you dislike Filipinos?

Mindset
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
why do you dislike Filipinos? Do you need a reason?

chomperx9
why do you dislike Filipinos? philipine girls are hot even though they are short

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you need a reason?

i have reasons no expression

chomperx9
i have reasons no expression you philipine ?

Ms.Marvel
no, just a hater

Mindset
Hatred; I love it.

chomperx9
Hatred; I love it. ur in the right country

Nemesis X
10tMyrFy_1g

Harbinger
So long as people are different, one group's always going to try and makes themselves feel superior to another.

Ms.Marvel
not to mention that some groups are superior to others! big grin

Wild Shadow
Asians in math
hispanics in hard work
Black in athleticism
whites in taking advantage

did i miss anyone?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Asians in math
hispanics in hard work
Black in athleticism and taking advantage
whites in letting others take advantage of their race
chineese in parking in a no parking zone

did i miss anyone? fixed ^

Ms.Marvel
i dont know. white people kind of rule the world... i think they victimize themselves too much, all things considering.

chomperx9
i dont know. white people kind of rule the world... i think they victimize themselves too much, all things considering. but we have less freedom of speech. we talk about any other race or culture its racist. but everyone else can talk what ever they want about whites without there being any problems.

Ms.Marvel
yeah, but thats because you rule the world. no one gets ALL the perks... you can cry about your lack of freedom of speech all the way to the bank in your porche while the police just smile at you as you drive by

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by chomperx9
but we have less freedom of speech. we talk about any other race or culture its racist. but everyone else can talk what ever they want about whites without there being any problems. No no, we deserve it. Remember how your cultural ancestors oppressed black people, took advantage of Asians, and declared the Crusades?

It's all your fault now.

chomperx9
yeah, but thats because you rule the world. no one gets ALL the pekrs whites dont rule the world. maybe your thinking the united states is one of the richest countries in the world but even then our country doesnt rule the world. in fact our country everyone in the world is allowed to come here. we go to certain middle east countries BAM we are dead. but they can come here of course because this is a free country. only ones that arent welcome in the states is cubans but we arent welcome there as well.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No no, we deserve it. Remember how your cultural ancestors oppressed black people, took advantage of Asians, and declared the Crusades?

It's all your fault now. yeah and now today we try to make it up and communicate we even have different holidays in our country for asians and blacks and they still want to make things a war.

some arabs killed my ancestors but im not gonna go around accusing each one and treating them different because of something thats happened years ago.

people can change !

Wild Shadow
the arabs invading the Mediterranean and raping killing the Spaniards, Romans, Italians.... maybe old news but they have done more things recently...

me personally i think its time for another country to be invaded conquered and the race exterminated and replaced by new ppl.... evil face

Lord Lucien
the arabs invading the Mediterranean and raping killing the Spaniards, Romans, Italians.... maybe old news but they have done more things recently...

me personally i think its time for another country to be invaded conquered and the race exterminated and replaced by new ppl.... evil face Replace the Eskimos. I'm getting sick of their complaints: "Oh no, our seals are being murdered! Oh no my home's melting! Oh no our culture's being forgotten because we live 5,000 miles from civilization! Noooooo!"

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
yeah and now today we try to make it up and communicate we even have different holidays in our country for asians and blacks and they still want to make things a war.
No offense, but you're an idiot. laughing out loud

Wild Shadow
Replace the Eskimos. I'm getting sick of their complaints: "Oh no, our seals are being murdered! Oh no my home's melting! Oh no our culture's being forgotten because we live 5,000 miles from civilization! Noooooo!"

we already have conguered and own alaska their just isnt enough whites, blk or hispanics willing to occupy and replace the natives..

its f^@#&'n cold!!

sarah palin can keep her little kingdom.

Lord Lucien
we already have conguered and own alaska their just isnt enough whites, blk or hispanics willing to occupy and replace the natives..

its f^@#&'n cold!!

sarah palin can keep her little kingdom. She tried to sell it off back to the Russians, but she got nervous and sweaty and smudged her bidding price. 100 rubles became 100 rupees, and Putin hates Zelda games.

chomperx9
No offense, but you're an idiot. laughing out loud in the future try explaining where that person is wrong instead of putting them down.

Autokrat
The amount of Us vs Them in this thread is astounding.

Hobbes was right, humans are bastards.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Autokrat

Hobbes was right, humans are bastards. the autobots were right to in the 1st movie. alot of hatred and agression in our species

inimalist
No offense, but you're an idiot. laughing out loud

and how!

greenking
the whites vs blacks is almost over now its just america vs iraq and them blowing us all up if you go to the airport and see a arab with a suitecase the first thing that goes through your mind is a f*****g bomb or them just randomly screaming in there language we americans just want to end this by blowing them up and bringing back the troops then hopefully no other wars will have to go on

chomperx9
i dont think of all of them that way. the only ones that freak me out is the guys with beards hanging down 2 to 3 feet. or the women that have their faces coverd up with a scarf.

there should be a law on that. thats not fair they let them pass in airports and banks in stuff without showing who they are on video because of their religion. any public place you go in you should be required to show your face for identity on the camera.

greenking
yeah you right because no telling what there up to. if theres no law stating don't hide your face or showing your identity because of your religion then anybody can use that excuse to get into america not every arab is bad though just those who want to get into our goverment like osama those are the 1s who freak me out because if they get in they got access to our plans and future weapons then they just send what info the got back home in plan against us. another concern of mine is if we keep sending troops then what are we supposed to do if some keep managing to get over here and blowing our buildings up and we can't even defend against that. just supposed if the taliban came to the u.s.a and all our troops over there then we have to be a troop just to kill them all.

Wild Shadow
She tried to sell it off back to the Russians, but she got nervous and sweaty and smudged her bidding price. 100 rubles became 100 rupees, and Putin hates Zelda games.

she have better luck selling it to the canadians aye...

she wanted to rent land to the russians right?

Lord Lucien
We'd take Alaska too. All those natural caribou just waiting to be harvested... Canada's deficit is drooling at the thought.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Autokrat

Hobbes was right, humans are bastards.

Stupid, smelly bastards.

AsbestosFlaygon
Which race is superior IYO?

I think... no.. I KNOW Cauc-Asians are the best race.

Wild Shadow
the ger-mex obviously best of both worlds.. shifty

Adam_PoE
Race is not real, but racism is.

Wild Shadow
that site is retarded they ask if you can sort races and they use extremely small thumb pic you cant even make out bone structure or eyes or nose shape and can only go by skin tone and they made sure everyone had a close dark skin tone to make even more difficult..

and to make it worse to try to get u to tell the difference by using similar looking races like.. hispanic,asian,native american and white but they use the middle easter border type ppl who are dark as all hell..

make the picture high quality and able to see clearly and see how easy it can be.. by the way hispanic.mexicans and native americans are the same race...
trying to make a point is cool but trying to scam and cheat a person to do it is not... miffed

Adam_PoE
that site is retarded they ask if you can sort races and they use extremely small thumb pic you cant even make out bone structure or eyes or nose shape and can only go by skin tone and they made sure everyone had a close dark skin tone to make even more difficult..

and to make it worse to try to get u to tell the difference by using similar looking races like.. hispanic,asian,native american and white but they use the middle easter border type ppl who are dark as all hell..

make the picture high quality and able to see clearly and see how easy it can be.. by the way hispanic.mexicans and native americans are the same race...
trying to make a point is cool but trying to scam and cheat a person to do it is not... miffed

http://forums.the-dispatch.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/3301032188/inlineimg/Y/missed_the_point.jpg

Wild Shadow
the point is can you tell which pencil mark is lead based and which is graphite..

hmm.. well its a really small dot nothing to go off no i cant....

ChrstinaBarrett
Yea for instance one of the most interesting things is hair. It would be nice to talk about racism just for heritage.

What do you think about Europeans who eat well compared to most of the U.S.? What do you think of very rich people living in the world of racist diversions?

This topic has been quiet since Feb 13. It was a Saturday.

I think the U.S. is judgemental and forgets to treat people the same, like no one should even bring up Latin America. Most people don't mind the tans racially, just the face that they could have blackheads and lack but seem more European.

For instance if someone is an attractive person, they want to know if your life treated you perfectly, and that's when the debate starts. People are very sensitive both as people in comfort zones and technical race as opposed to aesthetic. My experience is that most people with the Middle East heritage is supposed to be Caucasian.

I don't mind discussing my race, though I wonder if it's really safe to say if you're mixed race, even looking with the European side. I looked at Wikipedia however and it says there's equal black and Asian mixes. I thought it would just be the Latin American and maybe Italian American. There are probably more of those even. I'm not sure why people would be mixed more around 1900-2000. The problem is someone would fight about mixed race, even if it's a clean culture. I vote that people who are mixed race hype it up to be a party rather making a normal judgement of the couple each as people, like maybe the near east is European, but why not just say that racially speaking the differences in opportunity are that blacks are the ones who aren't white, and Asians make a choice. It is my experience with black and white out of the way that Asians are the only issue in race. To me blacks seem very healthy. I would want to strive to make blacks more aware to the beauty of the white race and that's all. Asians could and should look like Latin Americans, who have beautiful white babies.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh, wow, you're nuts.

One Free Man
tbud8rLejLM

dadudemon
Originally posted by One Free Man
tbud8rLejLM

FAIL!

ChrstinaBarrett
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Oh, wow, you're nuts. Is it because I'm brown? I don't get why you're saying that to me just because I posted whatever.

Let me guess, you're a different race and you posted a long time.

Because, I know he wouldn't say that in real life. Why bother commenting?

What's wrong with being white?

Lol, watch out.

Acem
Originally posted by greenking
I Hear some people say racism may eventually go away in my honest thought it will never go away cause in this world every1 stays with there race blacks with blacks whites with whites mexicans with mexicans asians with asians.But what do u Think.

For as long as human beings exist, there will be bigotry.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ChrstinaBarrett
Is it because I'm brown?

I didn't notice you were "brown".

I don't get why you're saying that to me just because I posted whatever.

Because your "whatever" included the sentence: Asians could and should look like Latin Americans, who have beautiful white babies.

Which is both nuts and comically racist.

You also said this: "racially speaking the differences in opportunity are that blacks are the ones who aren't white, and Asians make a choice."

Which does make anything approaching logical or grammatical sense.

Let me guess, you're a different race and you posted a long time.

I can't parse that sentence.

Because, I know he wouldn't say that in real life. Why bother commenting?

No that's exactly what I would say in real life, unless you were armed.

What's wrong with being white?

Nothing.

ChrstinaBarrett
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I didn't notice you were "brown".Well now I am if you guessed.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because your "whatever" included the sentence: Asians could and should look like Latin Americans, who have beautiful white babies.That's very educational. smileOriginally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because your "whatever" included the sentence: Asians could and should look like Latin Americans, who have beautiful white babies.

Which is both nuts and comically racist.Well every white person should live where it snows.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You also said this: "racially speaking the differences in opportunity are that blacks are the ones who aren't white, and Asians make a choice."

Which does make anything approaching logical or grammatical sense.I mean what if an Asian looks and acts European. Does that mean they're judging on experience and sacrifice in lifestyle? So many white-blooded people are hooked on their mother, fail school, and have an easy social life though assuming they have one.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Let me guess, you're a different race and you posted a long time.I can't parse that sentence.Most people online seem to have something different. For instance everyone tells me Chinese isn't white as a race, but we always hoped for the one special person who is white who choses to be European. I'm not sure, but a Chinese living in the mountains or volcano|s is like me living in Florida though. I think people should stop because I know I have all the white culture and it hurts me. People can pretend.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No that's exactly what I would say in real life, unless you were armed.You don't care if you're mean to me because it's your life. So you know it's inappropriate. Just wanted to say so. That means it's wrong and I'm not sarcastic. No one else points these things out. You may have noticed without thinking I didn't say that.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

What's wrong with being white?Nothing.stick out tongue

So anyone know where they wanna go next? embarrasment

I was worried, didn't want to say here, but my mom is Chinese-Indonesian. Can you help me because in real life people keep acting like Vietnamese for me? The people at EurasianNation and Stormfront aren't nice. No one is. I have family problems because of my mood.

What if I'm like my dad in my mom's way if you count both race and personality or something? That's what the half Filipinos seem to do rather easily. Filipins is nice, but I bet they're the ones and the Vietnamese that hate the Chinese Indonesian secretly and just never say anything but act badly, and whites don't care, but you will when something does slip up for no reason. Just keeps coming.

When I say something about race aren't you supposed to not need me to tell you what mine is to make this whole thing worth it? I mean don't like act like I did something wrong, like the only thing being that my post is longer than many in this particular discussion, but nothing really different. If it seems uptight that's because no one seems to acknowledge my genuineness. Perhaps the other posts here even make sense. I also think that Asians seem inhuman, the Japs, and otherwise seems like a minority race.

I'm sorry but I did nothing wrong and you're not helping. Lol. confused

sad

Just because I haven't talked here doesn't mean I'm bad. I forget again already but you get the idea. I just feel like I get bad influence posting online and never got a high posting history. I just got a computer this year. Then I see those people don't get in trouble with admin. I'm not really bringing anything up. Is there a rule on saying a lot if you so chose? Is it confusing to people to sometimes post a little and sometimes post a lot so they get better at posting a lot?

Sorry this is not all about race, but I wanted to clear that up, nothing bad. Can someone tell me if this is a popularity site and stop trying to act fun of me when I do post? I'm not sure what will be lingered on in this post. I have similar problems in real life, but this isn't bad. smile

One Free Man
Originally posted by dadudemon
FAIL! Is that what you majored in? cause you're damn good at it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by One Free Man
Is that what you majored in? cause you're damn good at it.

I wasn't being mean. I was joking with you. Your youtube vid didn't work so I just said "fail!" cause it's like an internet meme, yo.

One Free Man
it works for me. go back and press play again.

and I was being mean... very mean. I heard that that's the way you like it.... rough. and mean. teehee

Juk3n
Racism can't dissappear, i need them - so i can point and laugh at them when teaching my son about useless things the world doesn't have time for.

Liberator
Originally posted by Juk3n
Racism can't dissappear, i need them - so i can point and laugh at them when teaching my son about useless things the world doesn't have time for.

Haha, fair enough!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.