Jumper vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Jumper with wolverines fighting skills

vs

Nightcrawler

KingD19
Ummmm, NC is still the better fighter, and he's better a port blitzing.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Ummmm, NC is still the better fighter, and he's better a port blitzing. jumper looks like he can teleport faster and more sneaky. nightcrawler makes a big BAM sound when he teleports.

KingD19
Wait, are you talking about David Rice(Hayden), or Griffin?? They're both good, but there's a difference in their abilities.

And true, NC's not stealthy with his ports, but it never really matters, he goes through his opponents so fast they don't have time to react.

DubiousKing
Originally posted by chomperx9
nightcrawler makes a big BAMF sound when he teleports.
Fixed.

Also, I agree that NC could confuse/outmaneuver whichever Jumper he's up against by port blitzing. He has a lot of experience with his powers compared to the Jumpers.

Kazenji
Since when has Jumper been a comic?

chomperx9
Originally posted by DubiousKing
Fixed.

Also, I agree that NC could confuse/outmaneuver whichever Jumper he's up against by port blitzing. He has a lot of experience with his powers compared to the Jumpers. im sure theres some jumpers that port more than others and know how to use there skill pretty good. plus nightcrawler is a mutant. mutants dont discover their powers till puberty. jumpers can find out what they can do at any age.

KingD19
Technically, Kurt had his powers at birth, but his TP didn't manifest until puberty.

And while there are possibly some uber cool Jumpers, the only ones they really showed were Griffin and David.

And while I didn't read the comics, I know from the game and the movie that speedblitzing is not in a Jumpers repertoire. The best example I can say I saw was when Griffin was fighting Sam Jackson in his lair, he jumped about 10 times in a row in a straight line, and I'm assuming that built up his momentum, because he knocked him through a wall.

But all that aside, Jumpers have human endurance, people with human endurance don't last long against Nightcrawler

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
And while I didn't read the comics, I

Wow so there was but seems to be a prequel

http://www.comicvine.com/jumper-jumpscars/49-20600/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.