who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CallMeCommando

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by CallMeCommando

wolverine has better quantifiable strength feats then blade... wink

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wolverine has better quantifiable strength feats then blade... wink

blade is a 2 ton in strength and he is a clear superhuman while wolverine is enhanced human

Wild Shadow
blade is a 2 ton in strength and he is a clear superhuman while wolverine is enhanced human

so if you already made up your mind why ask... aside from feats logan has a lot more superior strength ones then blade...

CallMeCommando
so if you already made up your mind why ask... aside from feats logan has a lot more superior strength ones then blade...

are you joking? blade is a 2 ton character as stated in the bio and handbooks, he is stated to be stronger then the averege vampire because he is a hybreed and guess what? the averege vampire got superhuman strength blade show a greater strength then dracula, wolverine got better strength feats Lol ye ye we all hear that dumpster crap but anyway wolverine also got better strength feats then BEAST and then SCORPION or apocalypse who never show his physical strength so wait a second? are you saying wolverine is stronger then them all? Lol

CallMeCommando
also wolverine got better strength feats then omega red and sinister who are clearly a class 10 so now wolverine is stronger then omega red also?

CallMeCommando
here is blade lifting a giant monster who was much bigger in other issues here it looks smaller but still he is a giant

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Liftingfeat.jpg

SamZED
^Not bad. But im pretty sure Logan or Cap could do that as well. His bio says he's class 2?

CallMeCommando
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladestrength.jpg

and here is blade breakin the neck of a vampire and ripping his head off with 1 arm and vampires got super human durability , oh but i forgot wolverine can throw a dumpster Lol

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by SamZED
^Not bad. But im pretty sure Logan or Cap could do that as well. His bio says he's class 2?

yep

Warlord
thor

KingD19
It's funny how a person biased against Wolverine, makes a thread and pits him against someone shown to be weaker than Wolverine. I'm lazy, so I won't do it myself, but let me call Stilt, he'll put up so many Wolverine strength feats it's ridiculous. And they'll make Blade look bad.

CallMeCommando
i posted a feat of blade lifting a giant creture, blade ripping out a head of a vampire with 1 arm, and here is blade tearing down elevator doors with his bare hands

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladeadamantiumodachi2.jpg

wolverines best feats are throwing a dumpster and holding an elevator with people inside that doesnt top the things i have posted , and Lol at you if you think wolverine is stronger when marvel themselves are stating the oposite

CallMeCommando
as i said before blade doesnt have much strength feats because he rely more on his sword skills and hand 2 hand skills, he kills and destroy vampires with his fists he just breaks them and thats more then enough strength showing but again as i said he is stated to be a 2 ton character and he did the things i have posted such as tearing elevator doors, lifting a huge monster, tearing off a vampire head with 1 arm and thats more then wolverine did, and as i said before beast, omega red, sinister, apocalypse, thunderbird,scorpion,lizard all dont have better strength feats so does that means they are weaker then wolverine? Lol at you if you think so

CallMeCommando
http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=2562&pg=6

blade pining captain britian who is class 90 to a wall by lifting him off his feets and pining him and it wasnt an unexpected pin because they were arguing before and as you can see they fight

Disappear
that's union jack, not captain britain.

and even if it were captain britain, it would only show he can lift and hold however much captain britain weighs, not that he can contend is a fight with someone who can lift 90 tons.

the ninjak
Dracula pimp slapped Wolvey

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by Disappear
that's union jack, not captain britain.

and even if it were captain britain, it would only show he can lift and hold however much captain britain weighs, not that he can contend is a fight with someone who can lift 90 tons.

they were fighting so captain britian was resisting and yet he got pinned to the wall

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dracula pimp slapped Wolvey

yep and blade made dracula his biatch

Disappear
they were fighting so captain britian was resisting and yet he got pinned to the wall

that isn't captain britain. that's union jack. joe chapman. hence wisdom telling brooks and chapman to stand down when they started fighting. hence the different uniform. hence captain britain standing across the room, completely uninvolved, wearing an actual captain britain uniform, in the panel after union jack and blade are trying to fight.

and even before the image you posted, when they were "fighting" and union jack was "resisting," that wasn't happening. joe was grandstanding and getting in blade's face. joe's a tough cookie, probably around captain america level in stats, but he isn't in nearly the same class as captain britain, and all that proves is that blade can toss around guys weighing just under two-hundred pounds.

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by Disappear
that isn't captain britain. that's union jack. joe chapman. hence wisdom telling brooks and chapman to stand down when they started fighting. hence the different uniform. hence captain britain standing across the room, completely uninvolved, wearing an actual captain britain uniform, in the panel after union jack and blade are trying to fight.

and even before the image you posted, when they were "fighting" and union jack was "resisting," that wasn't happening. joe was grandstanding and getting in blade's face. joe's a tough cookie, probably around captain america level in stats, but he isn't in nearly the same class as captain britain, and all that proves is that blade can toss around guys weighing just under two-hundred pounds.

if you fight someone and during the bout the person can lift you off your feet and pin you into a wall then you got owned physically because you were resisting and still he pinned you to the wall just like he did to captain britian who is class 90

Disappear
several things.

first, for the third time, that IS NOT captain britain. it IS union jack, an entirely different character. link here, bio halfway down the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Jack_(comics)
secondly, and for the second time, blade slamming union jack into the wall is the FIRST move of their "fight." obviously once union jack started fighting, he was out of blade's grasp and both men were swinging at one another. this is what the panels tell us.
third, for the first time, captain britain's powers aren't quantifiably within class 90 anymore. he was re-established with a powerset more similar to gladiator of the shi'ar imperial guard's. his strength, durability, etcetera all hinge on his confidence and belief in himself.

read the comic. hell, click on your link again, and look at page 5 of 7. you're arguing entirely moot points.

KingD19
Blade pushing open elevator doors doesn't hold a candle to Wolverine prying open the doors to the Danger Room...after they were locked.

Trackz
their feats are about equal, and like said above that's not captain britain, the uniform is different, he calls union jack by name (chapman), and captain britain is seen across the room brooding on the state of affairs. Union Jack does have a level of super strength I believe (maybe the same as Blade's)

wolverine more classic feats are much stronger than his current ones in my opinion, (not sure he has shown the strength to throw dumpsters swing trees and such in the past couple of years)

snoopdogg
I think Blade kayoed Union Jack because he's not seen in the issue anymore. angel

BTW I think this is a bait thread.

KidMan
anyway blade is class 2 while wolverine can lift 800lbs as was stated and dont give me that "ohhh but he lifts a dumpster" crap because i can show you daredevil fliping a limo that doesnt mean crap as sometimes there is something called PIS

and by the way wolverine holding the elevator with people? its not his strength but its a durability feat showing his arm cant be ripped off due to the adamantium

blade is stronger by feats and by bio

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KidMan
anyway blade is class 2 while wolverine can lift 800lbs as was stated and dont give me that "ohhh but he lifts a dumpster" crap because i can show you daredevil fliping a limo that doesnt mean crap as sometimes there is something called PIS

and by the way wolverine holding the elevator with people? its not his strength but its a durability feat showing his arm cant be ripped off due to the adamantium

blade is stronger by feats and by bio

why do you keep posting? you just get a new account log on get kicked out and come back why?!!!

their are other sites whose rules are less restrictive where you can low ball a character all you want and spin the truth without fear of being kicked out.

now having said that.. logan's strength bio on wolverines encyclopedia, X-men, weaponX handbooks all have him listed as a lvl 4 superhuman strength....... now Logan still has better quantifiable feats then blade...

KidMan
why do you keep posting? you just get a new account log on get kicked out and come back why?!!!

their are other sites whose rules are less restrictive where you can low ball a character all you want and spin the truth without fear of being kicked out.

now having said that.. logan's strength bio on wolverines encyclopedia, X-men, weaponX handbooks all have him listed as a lvl 4 superhuman strength....... now Logan still has better quantifiable feats then blade...

Lol at you if you think wolverine got superhuman strength he is enhanced human at best and his best feat is throwing a dumpster that we doesnt even know if it was a full or empty one it seem like the dumpster was empty so it doesnt even weight a ton that feat is invalid, holding an elevator is a durability feat to his adamantium skeleton thats it, opening x mansion doors while death is not wolverine its death who got upgraded strength by apocalypse and still its not a super human feat no one knows how much pressure those doors have while shot

blade is stated as a clear super human strength character with class 2 , now wolverine got 21332233234433434 apearances in every freakin hole they can just put him in so he got much more showiongs overall , blade doesnt have that much or even half of the apearences wolverine got and most of his fights he rely on his skills , and yes he is able to destroy most vampires including dracula with his fists only while wolverine had to use claws against vampires and still they gave him a hard fight and he was ***** slapped by dracula , as i said before blade best feat wasnt topped yet, vampires are super durable its stated that they have super human durability and blade was able with 1 arm to rip off vampires head and wolverine doesnt have any strength feat to top that,also blade lifter that huge monster no one knows how much that monster weights but in other apearances that monster is bigger then hulk at least twice and this monster at least weights a ton

also i will state that all wolverine strength feats are only his classic apearance can you show more recent wolverine feats? all his strength feats are from the 70's 80's why doesnt he got any strength feats now? lately vs agents of atlas wolverine was traped under some statue head that ape man puts on him why couldnt wolverine move that thing it clearly weights less then a ton so whats the problem? you are using once upon a time feats that wolverine clearly doesnt have regulary you lose

KidMan
here is anothber good strength feat of blade

http://images.google.co.il/imgres?imgurl=http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%2520universe/Blade%2520The%2520Daywalker/Bladestakin3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%2520universe/Blade%2520The%2520Daywalker/%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DBladestakin3.jpg&usg=__eebnM28xV5FR21T1Ro_bSdz8Wn0=&h=1478&w=975&sz=419&hl=iw&start=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=xM3p9S8ed6h0nM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=99&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dblade%2Btossing%2Bvampire%26hl%3Diw%2
6um%3D1

picture number#62 you see blade tossing a vampire with 1 arm up to the sky

Wild Shadow
it only shows the vampire already dead not blade doing it himself but i'll accept it as an accuracy feat not much of a strength feat..

besides logan did a better feat by taking down a WW2 plane with a sword.. he threw it the engine block as the plane was coming in for an attack run..

wolverine also threw black cat a good distance in the middle of the ocean with one arm over a hundred yards imo and also some good height air time....

KidMan
it only shows the vampire already dead not blade doing it himself but i'll accept it as an accuracy feat not much of a strength feat..

besides logan did a better feat by taking down a WW2 plane with a sword.. he threw it the engine block as the plane was coming in for an attack run..

wolverine also threw black cat a good distance in the middle of the ocean with one arm over a hundred yards imo and also some good height air time....

it is a strength feat because it takes a hell lot of strength to toss with 1 arm a vampire to a high l;ike that i mean he threw her up to the sky so far she was unseen wolverine doesnt have any feat to supress that , and dont even go with me in the accuracy departmant because blade is so owning wolverine there you wont even believe starting from pinning a flying vampire with a sword to a statue and throwing a ninja star causing a truck to flip over blade is a hunter like kraven and punisher logically you can tell he got better accuracy feats then wolverine

but the subject is strength and yet again i posted a good feat for blade which wolverine cant top

KingD19
When Wolverine pried open the Danger Room doors, he wasn't Death. He wanted to get Colossus to man up and fight to his full potential, so he locked him in the Danger Room, and turned it to the max. Then while Colossus was fighting off the DR, Wolverine using only his hands, pried the doors open. Then he jumped inside a pneumatic press and made Colossus save him so he would believe in himself.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
When Wolverine pried open the Danger Room doors, he wasn't Death. He wanted to get Colossus to man up and fight to his full potential, so he locked him in the Danger Room, and turned it to the max. Then while Colossus was fighting off the DR, Wolverine using only his hands, pried the doors open. Then he jumped inside a pneumatic press and made Colossus save him so he would believe in himself.

seriesly would wolverine really have died inside the press?

lets look at it logically he has adamantium bones so he can only be crushed or pressed so far if logan allowed himself to be crushed... second if logan locked his arms out his adamantium would be braced and i see the press breaking itself trying to crush him and failing due to his adamantium...

smokin'

KingD19
Logan knew he wouldn't have died if the press hit him, it couldn't exert enough force to put the necessary pressure on his bones to endanger his organs. I'm not sure if he could keep his arms braced against the press, but it wouldn't have hurt/killed him.

He only did it so Colossus would believe in himself, following several lackluster battles and performances. And in his funk, Colossus thought he would be hurt.

juggernaut74
Going from the feats I saw I'd go with Blade He's stronger than the average vampire.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine. Not disguise

h1a8

enhanced human is between 800lb and 2ton. So blade wins by the bios

StiltmanFTW
i posted a feat of blade lifting a giant creture, blade ripping out a head of a vampire with 1 arm, and here is blade tearing down elevator doors with his bare hands

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladeadamantiumodachi2.jpg

wolverines best feats are throwing a dumpster and holding an elevator with people inside that doesnt top the things i have posted , and Lol at you if you think wolverine is stronger when marvel themselves are stating the oposite

*yawn*

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9413/wfc21017.th.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7264/wfc21020.th.jpg

juggernaut74
*yawn*

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9413/wfc21017.th.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7264/wfc21020.th.jpg Nice! But Blade seemed to do it easier.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Nice! But Blade seemed to do it easier.

Really? Maybe because Blade was in the better position, not having his hands jammed between the doors and all? stick out tongue Plus the doors Logan bended were thicker.

juggernaut74
Well looking at that feat it certainly raises Wolverines stock. But you can't really tell the door was any thicker than the one Blade bent open because the door Logan bent was shown from a side angle and you can see it more clearer. I'd say those two feats show them real close in strength.

KingD19
Well, just by being in the X-Mansion, we know the door is reinforced and a lot thicker than a standard elevator door.

juggernaut74
Looked normal to me.

vampguy
as i said no one was able to top the feat where blade rips out with 1 arm the vampire head off, and where he throws the vampire up to the sky with again 1 arm ... and of course as stated by marvel themselves that blade is stronger

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by vampguy
as i said no one was able to top the feat where blade rips out with 1 arm the vampire head off, and where he throws the vampire up to the sky with again 1 arm ... and of course as stated by marvel themselves that blade is stronger

i am not sure if logan torn off a persons arm. he has ripped off a cyborg enhanced man's head with a kick.

vampires<cyborg

vampires are soft only way to explain the wood spike going through them..just watch from dusk to dawn.

logan has lifted and tossed Colossus. it was on the moon but still a feat. stick out tongue

i think ur an okay guy.. i dont see why then ban you when you do behave.

vampguy
i am not sure if logan torn off a persons arm. he has ripped off a cyborg enhanced man's head with a kick.

vampires<cyborg

vampires are soft only way to explain the wood spike going through them..just watch from dusk to dawn.

logan has lifted and tossed Colossus. it was on the moon but still a feat. stick out tongue

i think ur an okay guy.. i dont see why then ban you when you do behave.

well kicking off a cyborg head isnt a strength feat because first of all wolverine got adamantium skeleton which means a kick from him is like a sladghammer hit or something and besides maybe the cyborgs head was conected with wires but anyway its not a strength feat

well we both dont know how soft or hard they are and hollywood movies are irelevant here because we are talking about the marvel version of vampires and not the movies but as was stated in marvel vampires got super human durability which means they are much more durable then even a peak human like captain america and i am sure a wooden spike would go through anyone its still a sharp spike we are talking about it would even go through hulk

lifting colossus isnt a feat because colossus weights half a ton and as was stated it was on the moon

thanks man you are OK as well its nice to have debates with you and i get banned because i am a jerk that troll thor threads sometimes but the only reason is because they are too many thor fanboys around here and i am so sick and tired of seing them talking like he can take out living tribunal himself with his allmighty godblast sick

vampguy
also i had great time with you and samzed yesturday with the wolverine vs blade thread too bad it was closed but you guys arent fanboys it was really fun to debate with you

Trackz

vampires<cyborg

i think ur an okay guy.. i dont see why then ban you when you do behave. well tearign something, and knocking something off with a kick aren't comparable, in fact tearing one would say, is harder seeing as you're putting your whole body into a kick or punch when hitting something.

and wood can go through trees if sent hard/fast enough, it all has to do with the velocity sent, Pete Wisdom (with flaming claws for hands) was having trouble hurting a vampire so he called in Blade to rip through it.

also we don't know how a vampires bone structure compares to that of a cyborg (we dont know what metals the cyborg is made of) so to just say off hand breaking a cyborgs neck is harder than a vampires isn't really a justified claim.

Trackz
Well, just by being in the X-Mansion, we know the door is reinforced and a lot thicker than a standard elevator door. why would an elevator door need to be fortified?

Trackz
Really? Maybe because Blade was in the better position, not having his hands jammed between the doors and all? stick out tongue Plus the doors Logan bended were thicker. those two feats seemed pretty equal, any other feats?

SamZED
also i had great time with you and samzed yesturday with the wolverine vs blade thread too bad it was closed but you guys arent fanboys it was really fun to debate with you Thanks. Likewise. And I tend to become a jerk sometimes and get carried away in vs threads, besides been kinda off the last couple of days so sorry if was rude. It is safe to say that Blade is stronger than Logan but not by far, it's just bios are often not accurate and characters display strength beyond what the bios say. Blade is clearly superhuman, Logan got some superhuman strength feats as well. There's a book recently where he tore some guy's head off after stabbing him with his claws, and another where he accidentally (lol) broke another guy's neck py punching him. Not sure if he's got something to match Blade lifting that hugeass monster though.

vampguy
Thanks. Likewise. And I tend to become a jerk sometimes and get carried away in vs threads, besides been kinda off the last couple of days so sorry if was rude. It is safe to say that Blade is stronger than Logan but not by far, it's just bios are often not accurate and characters display strength beyond what the bios say. Blade is clearly superhuman, Logan got some superhuman strength feats as well. There's a book recently where he tore some guy's head off after stabbing him with his claws, and another where he accidentally (lol) broke another guy's neck py punching him. Not sure if he's got something to match Blade lifting that hugeass monster though.

thats fine i guess i was kinda rude myself but after all this is not a war we are just having fun at debating and i agree that blade isnt stronger by far then wolverine as i stated in the vs thread they are almost equel in everything IMO and yes bios tend to have a problem and they are not always backed up by feats the best and more classic example is the poor beast who is suppose to be super strong at least class 10 yet the writers just wont let him have his glory even once
sad

SamZED
thats fine i guess i was kinda rude myself but after all this is not a war we are just having fun at debating and i agree that blade isnt stronger by far then wolverine as i stated in the vs thread they are almost equel in everything IMO and yes bios tend to have a problem and they are not always backed up by feats the best and more classic example is the poor beast who is suppose to be super strong at least class 10 yet the writers just wont let him have his glory even once
sad Yeah Beast would be the brightest example of that. He did hold his own against Sabertooth though. Happened once but still was great.

vampguy
Yeah Beast would be the brightest example of that. He did hold his own against Sabertooth though. Happened once but still was great.

the fight with sabretooth was great after reading the issue and seing the fight for like 20 times i still wasnt sure who won the fight at the end sabretooth took him down but during the entire fight beast was owning him so untill this day i cant make up my mind who won Lol

StiltmanFTW

On the moon? WTF? What issue? He did it more than once, FYI.

well kicking off a cyborg head isnt a strength feat because first of all wolverine got adamantium skeleton which means a kick from him is like a sladghammer hit or something and besides maybe the cyborgs head was conected with wires but anyway its not a strength feat

Fail, fail, fail.

1. Wolverine didn't have adamantium then.

2. That was a human with the exosuit, IIRC. Way more impressive than Blade's feat.

Trackz
On the moon? WTF? What issue? He did it more than once, FYI.

Fail, fail, fail.

1. Wolverine didn't have adamantium then.

2. That was a human with the exosuit, IIRC. Way more impressive than Blade's feat. see my comment kicking and ripping are too different actions and can't really be compared, a regular human can kick/hit with the forces of car crashes, because you're putting your weight behind something moving at several mph, pulling/tearing something is all brute force, the two feats aren't exactly comparable.

StiltmanFTW
Fair 'nuff.

Recent freight car feat seemed pretty impressive.

Trackz
Fair 'nuff.

Recent freight car feat seemed pretty impressive. is it in the respect thread?

StiltmanFTW
Nope. I'll post it here in a moment.

StiltmanFTW
Tell me what you think about it.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7697/wo36oroborosdcp017.th.jpg http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9871/wo36oroborosdcp020.th.jpg http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9148/wo36oroborosdcp021.th.jpg http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2302/wo36oroborosdcp022.th.jpg

Trackz
Tell me what you think about it.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7697/wo36oroborosdcp017.th.jpg http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9871/wo36oroborosdcp020.th.jpg http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9148/wo36oroborosdcp021.th.jpg http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2302/wo36oroborosdcp022.th.jpg

very impressive, wouldn't you say thats more durability though? the two cars are traveling at the same speed, he's really serving as a link between them, it would definitely require some strength but it's not as if he's pulling an entire freighter, do you get what i mean?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
very impressive, wouldn't you say thats more durability though? the two cars are traveling at the same speed, he's really serving as a link between them, it would definitely require some strength but it's not as if he's pulling an entire freighter, do you get what i mean?

Yeah, I do. Agreed.

Wild Shadow
and how much does a train car weigh?

Trackz
and how much does a train car weigh? not especially relevant since he's not supporting the trains weight directly, he was straining against the trains friction, trying to slow down, which wasn't al that great initially but slowly got greater, the feat is pretty ambiguous, it does prove his bones a firmly linked together (but we already knew that)

snoopdogg
see my comment kicking and ripping are too different actions and can't really be compared, a regular human can kick/hit with the forces of car crashes, because you're putting your weight behind something moving at several mph, pulling/tearing something is all brute force, the two feats aren't exactly comparable. I agree. A example would be kicking the head off a statue would be alot more easier than trying to snap it off with your bare hands.

As for striking power Blade was able to put a huge fracture to the dome of a Mindless One with a punch and those things are made out of dense physical matter.

Wild Shadow
wolverine head butted hulk and broke his nose and or at least gave him a bloody nose and stunned him.. angel

i think that is better then breaking a statue

snoopdogg
wolverine head butted hulk and broke his nose and or at least gave him a bloody nose and stunned him.. angel

i think that is better then breaking a statue One word.

Adamantium.

Trackz

i think that is better then breaking a statue Blade knocked teeth out of Varnae's mouth and stunned him (a vampire able to do battle with Thor) that was before he was written as a daywalker I'm pretty sure.

vampguy
hitting something is much easier then actually riping it off with brute force its not a strength feat and the scans of wolverine are more of a durability feat like the one where he holds the elevator if something then its a feat to his adamantium skeleton durability, face it blade is just stronger dont know whats the problem with admiting the facts as they are shown on panel and by bios handbooks and anywhere you look BLADE IS STRONGER stiltman repeat after me please

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Trackz
laughing do you have anymore feats? I like the feat for feat game, it clearss the bs and opinions, for the most part.

StiltmanFTW
do you have anymore feats? I like the feat for feat game, it clearss the bs and opinions, for the most part.

I was just laughing at that sock. I'm not that familiar with Blade's feats, so I can't really say who's stronger for sure...

Bone claw Wolverine without HF had a nice feat with Hand ninjas... effortlessly tossing them aside... not THAT impressive, but maybe you'd like to see it.

Trackz
I was just laughing at that sock. I'm not that familiar with Blade's feats, so I can't really say who's stronger for sure...

Bone claw Wolverine without HF had a nice feat with Hand ninjas... effortlessly tossing them aside... not THAT impressive, but maybe you'd like to see it.

sure, here's some blade shoving/throwing enemies for comparison:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/BladestrengthWiz.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/BladestrengthTOD1-2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/Bladestrength-1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/BladestrengthSOF.jpg

hopefully they work

StiltmanFTW
sure, here's some blade shoving/throwing enemies for comparison:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/BladestrengthWiz.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/BladestrengthTOD1-2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/Bladestrength-1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/BladestrengthSOF.jpg

hopefully they work

They do. Like the first feat with that blob creature.

Here's the one I was talking about...

1. http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4941/page04y.jpg
2. http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7903/page05.jpg

--
Berserker Wolverine sent Vanguard flying with a punch, but I think you already saw that.

Trackz
all their feats seem pretty equal, I wouldn't put one above the other really

StiltmanFTW
all their feats seem pretty equal, I wouldn't put one above the other really

Except they were holding him, not just standing there. And Logan whose strength was not nearly at 100% still managed to swat them at each other like they were nothing.

Throwing someone is one thing - Vanguard feat is definitely more impressive than the ones above.

Trackz
Except they were holding him, not just standing there. And Logan whose strength was not nearly at 100% still managed to swat them at each other like they were nothing.

Throwing someone is one thing - Vanguard feat is definitely more impressive than the ones above. why would throwing them, while holding them be greater?

and is vanguard more impressive than knocking the giant monster/ blob creature?

StiltmanFTW
why would throwing them, while holding them be greater?

and is vanguard more impressive than knocking the giant monster/ blob creature?

They were straining to hold him with those chains. Wolverine overcame their strength and treated them as toys.

Hard to say for sure, we don't know how much that damn thing weighed, do we? I'd say Vanguard feat is more impressive.

Also, I'm pretty sure I could find some comparable feats. Like when Logan busted Grimm through the wall and knocked him down on his ass.

Trackz
They were straining to hold him with those chains. Wolverine overcame their strength and treated them as toys.

Hard to say for sure, we don't know how much that damn thing weighed, do we? I'd say Vanguard feat is more impressive.

Also, I'm pretty sure I could find some comparable feats. Like when Logan busted Grimm through the wall and knocked him down on his ass. he did that because he was stronger than them, i mean if he can throw their weight around it wouldnt matter if they were holding the chains limply or straining, in fact wouldn't them straining on the chains make it easier seeing as Wolverine not only has his strength (which is already strong enough to throw them through the air) but the force of tension in the chain that's also pulling against the ninjas

no, but by looking at him he was all muscle, but the weight is ambiguous we just know he's large

StiltmanFTW
he did that because he was stronger than them, i mean if he can throw their weight around it wouldnt matter if they were holding the chains limply or straining, in fact wouldn't them straining on the chains make it easier seeing as Wolverine not only has his strength (which is already strong enough to throw them through the air) but the force of tension in the chain that's also pulling against the ninjas

no, but by looking at him he was all muscle, but the weight is ambiguous we just know he's large

Not sure about the chain, maybe you're right. Anyway, notice that ninjas are still airborne after hitting their comrades.

Just outta curiosity, does Blade have any strength feats w/o his healing factor?

Trackz
Not sure about the chain, maybe you're right. Anyway, notice that ninjas are still airborne after hitting their comrades.

Just outta curiosity, does Blade have any strength feats w/o his healing factor? the problem with that is when blade couldn't heal, he also didn't have his other powers, here are these:

breaking this vampires hold on spiderman with the impact of his knife:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladesavingspidey.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladesavingspidey2.jpg

breaks a vampire back:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/Bladebeakingback.jpg

Holding up the guy with one arm (I've seen wolverine hold up two guys though):
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/BladestrenthNS17.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Nice smile

Logan threw a wrench once and took down a freakin' chopper laughing out loud On another occasion he did it with a sword.

Trackz
Nice smile

Logan threw a wrench once and took down a freakin' chopper laughing out loud On another occasion he did it with a sword. I think blade threw a knife and blew up a blimp or something once, I'll have to ask snoop, how did the wrench/chopper thing work cause thats insane.

KingD19
He probably sent the wrench clean through, which damaged some systems, causing it to explode. Or he hit the rotors or something.

Wild Shadow
I think blade threw a knife and blew up a blimp or something once, I'll have to ask snoop, how did the wrench/chopper thing work cause thats insane.

if i recall correctly he chucked it(a skill named after chuck norris) at the rotor and it blew up...

StiltmanFTW
I think blade threw a knife and blew up a blimp or something once, I'll have to ask snoop, how did the wrench/chopper thing work cause thats insane.

OK.

He disabled the smaller propeller.

1. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/PunisherWarZone19-10.jpg
2. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/PunisherWarZone19-11.jpg
(scans taken from the respect thread)

KingD19
Not just strength, but crazy accuracy and perception for that feat. Throwing it at angle so that it hit the rotor of a moving chopper...and hitting the rotor for that matter.

Trackz
if i recall correctly he chucked it(a skill named after chuck norris) at the rotor and it blew up... i think so, i'll have to see the feat

Trackz
OK.

He disabled the smaller propeller.

1. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/PunisherWarZone19-10.jpg
2. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/PunisherWarZone19-11.jpg
(scans taken from the respect thread) hahah that's sick, i'll try to find the other feat

StiltmanFTW
Not just strength, but crazy accuracy and perception for that feat. Throwing it at angle so that it hit the rotor of a moving chopper...and hitting the rotor for that matter.

That is why it was in the skill section wink

Now look at that. Wolverine vs. airplane. Note that he used his left hand and the blade still went helluva deep.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7008/wolverinen35p18.th.jpg http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3875/wolverinen35p19.th.jpg http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3330/wolverinen35p20.th.jpg

HulkIsHulk
It's funny how a person biased against Wolverine, makes a thread and pits him against someone shown to be weaker than Wolverine.
True

HulkIsHulk
i am sure a wooden spike would go through anyone its still a sharp spike we are talking about it would even go through hulk
What a load of BS. You fail to make any point by throwing Hulk's name around a lot. A wooden spike, however sharp, unless its point is made of nth metal or adamantium, or enchanted with powerful magic, won't bother any top tier superhumans, its will break on them as everytime, even those with piercing weakness like Wonder Woman

i am so sick and tired of seing them talking like he can take out living tribunal himself with his allmighty godblast sick
you are sounding a lot like them yourself now wink

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Dark Riddick

vampires<cyborg

don't forget the time he fastball specialled teen colossus onto to Jugs with enough force to knock him down stick out tongue

HulkIsHulk
why would an elevator door need to be fortified?
the x men have a lot of things to be afraid of and Logan has without using his claws opened the doors to the danger room

HulkIsHulk
Lol at you if you think wolverine got superhuman strength he is enhanced human at best and his best feat is throwing a dumpster that we doesnt even know if it was a full or empty one it seem like the dumpster was empty so it doesnt even weight a ton that feat is invalid, holding an elevator is a durability feat to his adamantium skeleton thats it, opening x mansion doors while death is not wolverine its death who got upgraded strength by apocalypse and still its not a super human feat no one knows how much pressure those doors have while shot
The dumpster was not empty. You can see it flying open and things spilling out of it. Extreme lowballing. If he was not strong enoug to holld it it would have slipped out his arm silly. And he has similar feats without being death wolverine

blade is stated as a clear super human strength character with class 2 , now wolverine got 21332233234433434 apearances in every freakin hole they can just put him in so he got much more showiongs overall , blade doesnt have that much or even half of the apearences wolverine got and most of his fights he rely on his skills , and yes he is able to destroy most vampires including dracula with his fists only while wolverine had to use claws against vampires and still they gave him a hard fight and he was ***** slapped by dracula , as i said before blade best feat wasnt topped yet, vampires are super durable its stated that they have super human durability and blade was able with 1 arm to rip off vampires head and wolverine doesnt have any strength feat to top that,also blade lifter that huge monster no one knows how much that monster weights but in other apearances that monster is bigger then hulk at least twice and this monster at least weights a ton

Ripping people in half - even BP has such feats. You do realize the same argument can be used for Logan that he uses his skills instead of strength, which are leaps and bounds over Blade. And going by your ABC logic, i have the scans of Blade being owned by a superfast vampire, who had blade pinned to the wall, like blade had union jack, and was about to stab blade with it, when Logan arrived and smasked away the vampire, pinned it to the wall, and finished it off with the stake. Also, you do know there are humans with the size of classic hulk, i.e., 7 ft tall, by weigh nowhere near as the green guy. The monster's big, but what if its hollow? Unlike dumpsters you can't say how much these are becuase there is no comparison

also i will state that all wolverine strength feats are only his classic apearance can you show more recent wolverine feats? all his strength feats are from the 70's 80's why doesnt he got any strength feats now? lately vs agents of atlas wolverine was traped under some statue head that ape man puts on him why couldnt wolverine move that thing it clearly weights less then a ton so whats the problem? you are using once upon a time feats that wolverine clearly doesnt have regulary you lose
Can you prove that statue was less than a ton? And Wolverine has recently oneshotted Spiderman. And there are many handbooks stating Wolverine has superhuman strength.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Going from the feats I saw I'd go with Blade He's stronger than the average vampire.
of course blade is stronger than the average vampire but i cant agree with you in him being stronger than Wolverine

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not disguise
yes rolling on floor laughing cool stick out tongue big grin

Tony Stark
Blade is considerably stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.