here goat come some nice tasty oats for ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
yo scythe get yo ass in hyah!

Scythe
Myeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?

Dorian Belmont
sup dude cool

Scythe
Nothin' much, man. How've ya been? Haven't seen ya post around in ages.

Dorian Belmont
yeah not have internet sucks major bean bag no expression so how goes the guitar shreddin set any amps on fire recently?

Scythe
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
yeah not have internet sucks major bean bag no expression so how goes the guitar shreddin set any amps on fire recently?

College has kept me busy, though we still have jam sessions out in my farm. I have this really neat Crate bass amp I've been playing with lately with my rig. I like it. May buy it off my friend, though he needs it for now. Almost bought a Gibson flying-V from an old music teacher I used to know, it was at a good price, but I just don't have the time anymore to enjoy the guitars I already have at home.

Dorian Belmont
yeah i hear that my grand parents set up a tent at craft fairs they been doin a lot lately haven been able to practice with me bandmates gotta get a new mic myself the last one conked out right in the middle of a show at a bar twas a good thing they were all drunk lol

Scythe
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
yeah i hear that my grand parents set up a tent at craft fairs they been doin a lot lately haven been able to practice with me bandmates gotta get a new mic myself the last one conked out right in the middle of a show at a bar twas a good thing they were all drunk lol

Hahaha, sweet. The last house show my three friends and I did, we spent more time partying than jamming. We made up our new favorite drink, Patron, cherry coke and my cousin's brand of tequila that his factory makes served with crushed ice, we called it the Goatbomber we did. It's great.

Dorian Belmont
it sucked cuz it was my favorite song and right at that point twas my solo sad we made a drink using pumpkin spice icecream tequilla vodka with cayenne pepper and cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top and called it a mortar twas awesome

Scythe
That's quite neat, haha.

Dorian Belmont
yeah all was good till the drunken tequilla fight lol

Mairuzu
this thread is so gay

Dorian Belmont
so is your sig no expression

Scythe
Originally posted by Mairuzu
this thread is so gay

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I mean, you know.

mikeydude
ha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.