Live Action Legion of Superheroes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Do you think it would be possible to pull off a Live Action LOSH movie?

super pr*xy
i say JLA first. but for your question.. why not?

jinXed by JaNx
Yes the technology exists, but the desire and passion most definitely, probably doesn't.

Omega Vision
See I just saw the new Star Trek movie recently and I thought before then that Star Trek was just one of those things that would never make a good world-class Motion Picture and then I thought about "what if you mixed X-Men with Star Trek?" You'd get the LOSH wouldn't you?

roughrider
Fanciful names like Bouncing Boy, Matter Eater Lad, Colossol Boy...you'll hear snickers in your local multiplex ("Karate Kid? What, is he descended from Ralph Macchio?" they will say.)

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Omega Vision
See I just saw the new Star Trek movie recently and I thought before then that Star Trek was just one of those things that would never make a good world-class Motion Picture and then I thought about "what if you mixed X-Men with Star Trek?" You'd get the LOSH wouldn't you?

To bad star trek received all of the good writing acting and directing. I can only say the same for comic books movies in a few cases. A mature X-men, or Justice league movie will just never be made. I have accepted that and am now ready for all the shit they throw down the sewer at us.

roughrider
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
To bad star trek received all of the good writing acting and directing. I can only say the same for comic books movies in a few cases. A mature X-men, or Justice league movie will just never be made. I have accepted that and am now ready for all the shit they throw down the sewer at us.

I thought the X-Men trilogy was mature. The Ultimate comic series was influenced by it. The style it was made was also a guideline for Iron Man & the Batman reboot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.