daredevil vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CallMeCommando
we all saw taskmaster owning thor on panel so i guess other skilled fighters can do it as well what about daredevil? hand 2 hand fight only

Harbinger
facepalm

Warlord
either superman or orion solo

Starscream M
Originally posted by CallMeCommando
we all saw taskmaster owning thor on panel so i guess other skilled fighters can do it as well what about daredevil? hand 2 hand fight only was thor already weakened?

Iron Patriot also put Thor down with one shot.

Warlord
yeah I guess he was the only one to hit him and not the one who stroke the final blow

the ninjak
Originally posted by Starscream M
was thor already weakened?

Iron Patriot also put Thor down with one shot.

Yeah after Sentry smashed him through Asgard a couple of times and got blasted by the Hoods energy based croonies

Starscream M
Originally posted by Warlord
yeah I guess he was the only one to hit him and not the one who stroke the final blow still though...taskmaster punch should feel like a toothpick to thor, no matter how weak he is

Starscream M
Originally posted by CallMeCommando
we all saw taskmaster owning thor on panel so i guess other skilled fighters can do it as well what about daredevil? hand 2 hand fight only what issue is this?

Badabing
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.