Wolverine Vs Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
No weapons/equipment for the either of the two.

Adamantium Wolverine.

CIS and PIS are off

FIGHT!

Wild Shadow
Wolverine Cis Off piss off is on,... he is a berserker killing machine that can tank and heal from nerve blows...

also unlike Gamora he has adamantium bones.. a well placed slice instant amputations...

hmm... unless i am missing gamora packing godslayers... if that is the case they kill each other...

the ninjak
It's hard to level the Guardian's of the Galaxy when so many of them are brawlers on comic page panels.
They seem to be skilled enough to take on hordes of powerful enemies but they are just shooting their guns and slashing away.
But Gamora seems to have fast kinetic abilities.
I go Gamora for status alone.

Firestorms
In-B4-The-Lock

This debate goes on forever

GAMORA
It boils down to how you swallow both high end feats from each character.
Gamora if you believe she is the deadliest woman in the Universe should own this, her body is enhanced to press a few dozen tonnes, she was trained by the Mad Titan, her speed has been enhanced through robotic tech and genetics. Her skills are strong enough to kill Nova cop with ease, kick the power gem out of classic Drax's gut (Classic Drax was almost Silverage-ish in strength) and she has dropped bricks like She-Hulk and Maxam.
If people like Cap, DD and Elektra can own Wolverine then Gamora can one shot Logan
Plus Gamora has a healing factor so chances are even if Wolverine could tag her Gamora would heal from it

LOGAN
Then you have the high end Logan who seems to be a ninja himself, he doesn't get dropped by nerve strikes ever unless its PIS, his healing factor can soak blows from World War Hulk forcing Hulk to BFR him into another state. He can heal from anything, he's almost immortal and even if he's smashed to bits his skeleton will survive and Wolverine will be back on his feet in 8 seconds, he is a bullet timer and he has already beaten Gamora (even if most of the fight was off panel)

You may dismiss both statements I made about each character as PIS but that's the trouble with Gamora and Wolverine, they both have ridiculous high end feats, once you start chopping away at their high feats it becomes difficult to separate what is high end PlotInducedStupidity and what is low balling a character with disrespect.

My gut feeling says Gamora should own this 8/10, but I know a debate like this one can go on forever.

Q99
I think Gamora just takes it, probably 8/10 or so like Firestorms said.

Wild Shadow
dont you guys think these guys are perfect for each other at least a few random nights together off and on?

Bouboumaster
Gamora

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Gamora

D_Dude1210
When Wolverine took Gamorra down, she didn't have her super strength, super speed and super durability yet (she was fighting him solely with basic stats and her insane skill) and he won via a sucker punch. With her upgrades, Gamora beats down Wolvie until his brain is mush.

Enyalus
I wanna see Wolverine go mono-a-mono with Ronan.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
When Wolverine took Gamorra down, she didn't have her super strength, super speed and super durability yet (she was fighting him solely with basic stats and her insane skill) and he won via a sucker punch. With her upgrades, Gamora beats down Wolvie until his brain is mush. ummm yeah she did how do you think she was alive in the infinity war fight she was resurrected and enhanced by adam warlock in her new body.. she had all her recent abilities then as she does now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.