Cyber vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Who takes this?

Harbinger
I thought current Cyber was dead?

-K-M-
Nope he is alive again.

Anyways I'm positive Cyber's poisonous claws will affect Walter, as they have so on Wolverine. Without that, Walter would wreck him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Nope he is alive again.

Anyways I'm positive Cyber's poisonous claws will affect Walter, as they have so on Wolverine. Without that, Walter would wreck him. How would Walter wreck him? Cyber is virtually completely covered in adamantium. Even his punches should hurt Walter than vice versa

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
How would Walter wreck him? Cyber is virtually completely covered in adamantium. Even his punches should hurt Walter than vice versa

Naaaa...only his arms are covered (well depending on what version), and no they really shouldn't.

KingD19
Walter wins via BFR, or punching Cyber in the face repeatedly, because that isn't covered in Adamantium. However, at the end of the fight, Sassy is trippin balls thanks to Cybers poison.

pinksushi1
Naaaa...only his arms are covered (well depending on what version), and no they really shouldn't.

Everything, but Cyber's head is covered in Adamantium.

-K-M-
Originally posted by pinksushi1

Now, but current also has lost his drug claws as well (apparently) and has a serious heart problem.

Starscream M
Now, but current also has lost his drug claws as well (apparently). he's always been totally covered in adamantium except his chin

its just that his clothing covers it

-K-M-
he's always been totally covered in adamantium except his chin

its just that his clothing covers it

He wasn't, as I remember an instance where he said directly just his arms were covered but over the years before his death he went through upgrades.

kakuzu
If Cyber using his fighting skills he has gain he could win this, I'm sure he could easily cut Walter. Just a matter of not getting hit himself.

Starscream M
He wasn't, as I remember an instance where he said directly just his arms were covered but over the years before his death he went through upgrades. you're wrong

this regarding his original body -
"Cyber's skin was agonizingly bonded with a layer of the near indestructible alloy adamantium, with the exception of his face, using an unknown arc welding technique. As a result, most of Cyber's body was virtually invulnerable to physical injury. Cyber's adamantium skin has proven able to withstand all attacks against it, even by weapons composed of adamantium itself."

kakuzu
you're wrong

this regarding his original body -
"Cyber's skin was agonizingly bonded with a layer of the near indestructible alloy adamantium, with the exception of his face, using an unknown arc welding technique. As a result, most of Cyber's body was virtually invulnerable to physical injury. Cyber's adamantium skin has proven able to withstand all attacks against it, even by weapons composed of adamantium itself."

He said over the years not the original body

-K-M-
Originally posted by kakuzu
He said over the years not the original body

Ding!

Starscream M
Ding! no no no...before the operation, he had no adamantium.

after the operation he had adamantium all over his body. it wasn't a piecemeal operation.

-K-M-
no no no...before the operation, he had no adamantium.

after the operation he had adamantium all over his body. it wasn't a piecemeal operation.

Depends on the writer as some said they did it in stages as they feared he would die from the operation.

kakuzu
no no no...before the operation, he had no adamantium.

Of course he didn't have it before the operation he wasn't even a marvel character before the operation lol. Are you saying at first he had it and then they moved it over his face after the poision?

StiltmanFTW
Nope he is alive again.

Anyways I'm positive Cyber's poisonous claws will affect Walter, as they have so on Wolverine. Without that, Walter would wreck him.

1. He is not. Didn't heart attack kill him?

2. We don't know if pre-death Cyber had poison/hallucinogen tipped claws. I could see Walter recovering from the poison, but not the hallucinogen.

No, not just his arms. What version are you talking about?

His head was partly covered actually.

He wasn't, as I remember an instance where he said directly just his arms were covered but over the years before his death he went through upgrades.

What issue? There were only two upgrades to my knowledge. When the hallucinogen enhanced his psionic ability and when he tipped his claws with poison.

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1. He is not. Didn't heart attack kill him?

2. We don't know if pre-death Cyber had poison/hallucinogen tipped claws. I could see Walter recovering from the poison, but not the hallucinogen.

1. He didn't die yet, Daken and Wolverine just left him to die. So he MAY still be alive

2. Agreed.

No, not just his arms. What version are you talking about?

Original, way way back in the day.

His head was partly covered actually.

To his chin I believe right?

What issue? There were only two upgrades to my knowledge. When the hallucinogen enhanced his psionic ability and when he tipped his claws with poison.

Ill have to look it up and get back to you as it's been quite some time (hmmm...maybe I should do I cyber respect thread)

StiltmanFTW
1. He didn't die yet, Daken and Wolverine just left him to die. So he MAY still be alive

Daken left him to die. Wolverine arrived later. I don't believe that with all those superhuman senses he didn't make sure whether or not Burr was really dead.

Original, way way back in the day.

I thought he made his first appearance in MCP #85. We saw his torso and arms encased in adamantium.

To his chin I believe right?

Not sure about chin. His forehead was protected, that I know for sure.

Ill have to look it up and get back to you as it's been quite some time (hmmm...maybe I should do I cyber respect thread)

I wanted to do it myself some time ago.

Harbinger
I didn't think any part of Cyber's head had adamantium. Could be wrong--and probably am--but I don't remember him having adamantium anywhere above his neck.

pinksushi1
This is the Cyber that did not have the risk of getting a heart attack.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Harbinger
I didn't think any part of Cyber's head had adamantium. Could be wrong--and probably am--but I don't remember him having adamantium anywhere above his neck.

Yes, you are wrong.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7050/metalforehead.th.jpg

This is the Cyber that did not have the risk of getting a heart attack.

You mean Cyber in his original body?

pinksushi1
Yes.

KingD19
Original body, same result.

Sasquatch wins via ko from repeated shots to the face, or BFR. And by the end of the battle, he'll be trippin like he ate a bushel of mushrooms.

pinksushi1
Even Havok couldn't KO Cyber. Cyber can take a lot.

KingD19
Well, if we're talking original Sasquatch with the avatar body of Tanaraq, yeah he's ko'ing him, if it's another version, he'll probably have to resort to bfr, unless he works on his non-adamantium part of his face. Either way, he wins.

-K-M-
Current Sasquatch has the same body as his old one, heck his current body destroyed his classic one.

Wild Shadow
Cyber had adamantium on his forehead and chin........

Mrblonde
Dosen't Walter have a healing factor wouldn't that help against the poison/hallucinogenic ?

pinksushi1
Yes, but Cyber can probably negate it with those special claws of his.

the ninjak
Cyber would simply go toe to toe with Sasquatch in a boxing stance. while stabbing it with his claws. Drugging him up bigtime. Even Wolveys healing factor took time to withstand the hallucinations. Once they start just start ripping its face off.

-K-M-
Cyber is going to go toe to toe physically with Sasquatch? Oh my.

Starscream M
Cyber is going to go toe to toe physically with Sasquatch? Oh my. why not...he manhandled logan

pinksushi1
Yes. Even Havok's powers couldn't overwhelm Cyber.

-K-M-
why not...he manhandled logan

so has Sasquatch, point?

Yes. Even Havok's powers couldn't overwhelm Cyber.

Different character with a completly different power, not the same thing.

pinksushi1
Havok's blasts are incredibly powerful and destructive, and Cyber just laughed it off.

Starscream M
so has Sasquatch, point?

point is, anyone who can manhandle logan shouldn't have a hard time holding their own against sasquatch

also, walters blows would literally not hurt cyber at all

pinksushi1
And it would be hard to hit the head, the small part of the body. If he gets close, he will be feeling those claws of Cyber.

KingD19
But Sasquatch is a guy who tossed a DC-10 against it's engines. I'm pretty sure if he hits an un-adamantium face, then Cyber's gonna be hurting. And Walter can always BFR, like I've been saying.

Starscream M
Originally posted by KingD19
But Sasquatch is a guy who tossed a DC-10 against it's engines. I'm pretty sure if he hits an un-adamantium face, then Cyber's gonna be hurting. And Walter can always BFR, like I've been saying. that was a high feat. he's rarely shown that level of strength.

-K-M-
Havok's blasts are incredibly powerful and destructive, and Cyber just laughed it off.

That's nice, but different powerset. Do you think Cyber can physically take on Hulk?

point is, anyone who can manhandle logan shouldn't have a hard time holding their own against sasquatch

also, walters blows would literally not hurt cyber at all

and yet Walter manhandled Wolverine...twice. So point again?

Oh my.

And it would be hard to hit the head, the small part of the body. If he gets close, he will be feeling those claws of Cyber.

Indeed, but his claws would not put down Walter quick and even tagging Walter is not going to be an easy feat as you claim.

Starscream M

and yet Walter manhandled Wolverine...twice. So point again?

Oh my.
sas may bfr cyber...but cyber's adamantium skin and hf gives him higher durability than sas.

cyber on the other hand could rip through sas with his sharp claws and severely wound sas.

KingD19
that was a high feat. he's rarely shown that level of strength.

True, but he's still strong enough to bring the pain on his unprotected face, and BFR him.

-K-M-
that was a high feat. he's rarely shown that level of strength.

haha no, that's not even his best feat.

sas may bfr cyber...but cyber's adamantium skin and hf gives him higher durability than sas.

cyber on the other hand could rip through sas with his sharp claws and severely wound sas.

You do realize Cyber has been put down before right?

haha oh my.

Starscream M
True, but he's still strong enough to bring the pain on his unprotected face, and BFR him. yeah, but cyber protects his face really well...he's fought logan all these years and barely ever got hit in his vulnerable area

logan is far more skilled and faster than sas btw...so I doubt sas can hit cyber's weakpoint

the ninjak
Cyber was the only man Logan ever feared!

Starscream M
haha no, that's not even his best feat.

You do realize Cyber has been put down before right?

haha oh my. and you do realize cyber has b1tched strong guy before right?

-K-M-
yeah, but cyber protects his face really well...he's fought logan all these years and barely ever got hit in his vulnerable area

logan is far more skilled and faster than sas btw...so I doubt sas can hit cyber's weakpoint

haha oh my.

Is he now? Except Wolverine in the two times never even touched Sasquatch once. In addition Sasquatch has caught Northstar in pissed off mood from the air twice. Also Walter has shown to go 60mph so no again.

and you do realize cyber has b1tched strong guy before right?

Oh Im fully aware, but Rogue has also ko'ed SG with just 2-3 hits.

Starscream M
In addition Sasquatch has caught Northstar in pissed off mood from the air twice. Also Walter has shown to go 60mph so no again.

oh are you claiming Sas is as fast as northstar...or are you gonna admit it was PIS.

Walter may be a faster runner...but wolverine is a faster fighter.

Starscream M

Oh Im fully aware, but Rogue has also ko'ed SG with just 2-3 hits. how the hell is that relevant? confused

-K-M-
oh are you claiming Sas is as fast as northstar...or are you gonna admit it was PIS.

Walter may be a faster runner...but wolverine is a faster fighter.

haha no, it shows Walter has incredible reflexes. Thanks for keeping up.

Yet that didn't help him much now did it?

how the hell is that relevant? confused

At that time she was roughly the same class of strength of Cyber. So how is that impressive?

Wild Shadow
haha oh my.

Is he now? Except Wolverine in the two times never even touched Sasquatch once. In addition Sasquatch has caught Northstar in pissed off mood from the air twice. Also Walter has shown to go 60mph so no again.

what times are you referring to logan being manhandled?

is one of the times when they were possess and logan allowed himself to get beaten and manhandled by sasquatch in order to place the magic bug and break the spell he was under?

what was the second one?

Starscream M
I knew Mungi was leaving out relevant context...I doubt sas could manhandle logan as sas is exactly the type logan was built to take down

Starscream M

At that time she was roughly the same class of strength of Cyber. So how is that impressive? rogue is a completely different type of fighter...she's a flier. so its not comparable.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what times are you referring to logan being manhandled?

is one of the times when they were possess and logan allowed himself to get beaten and manhandled by sasquatch in order to place the magic bug and break the spell he was under?

what was the second one?

Uncanny X-Men #120, Walter ko'ed him in 2 hits after he grabbed him from behind and smashed him agains the building.

He allowed himself eh? Where was that stated?

-K-M-
rogue is a completely different type of fighter...she's a flier. so its not comparable.

I take it you didn't see the fight then? As she was grounded.

I knew Mungi was leaving out relevant context...I doubt sas could manhandle logan as sas is exactly the type logan was built to take down

*facepalm* No where was that stated, so how on earth did I leave out relevant context?

Starscream M
after he grabbed him from behind
oh thats fair! roll eyes (sarcastic)

-K-M-
oh thats fair! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*facepalm* Cyber has snuck up from behind Wolverine as well

Starscream M
No where was that stated nowhere was what stated?

-K-M-
nowhere was what stated?

He let Sasquatch hit him, and from the fight that was pretty clear he didn't.

Starscream M
*facepalm* Cyber has snuck up from behind Wolverine as well ok and?

Im not relying on those incidents.

Cyber has manhandled wolverine up front face to face.

also, dont you find it odd that logan fears cyber of all ppl, even though he has gone up against Hulk and Sas.

-K-M-
ok and?

Im not relying on those incidents.

Cyber has manhandled wolverine up front face to face.

also, dont you find it odd that logan fears cyber of all ppl, even though he has gone up against Hulk and Sas.

and what instances are you talking about then?

and so has Walter.

He also said he was afraid of Mauvais, and Wendigo gives him chills. So no.

Starscream M

He also said he was afraid of Mauvais, and Wendigo gives him chills. So no. so now mauvais and wendigo are sas?

-K-M-
so now mauvais and wendigo are sas?

Wow way to miss the point, you first claimed since Wolverine feared Cyber that is something special...it's not. Also why would Wolverine be afraid of Walter as their very good friends.

Wild Shadow
@km

IIRC

logan walked into the cave with a smile on his face knowing sasquatch was possessed and greeted him... Sasquatch insane or mind controlled charged at him...

i think logan even waved and said if they could talk about this.... blah blah.. Sasquatch then grabbed him and started slamming him against the wall..

logan the whole time was talking about how he didnt what to hurt... and he be sorry if the spell didnt work and he placed the worm in his ear... when sasquatch lifted him close to his head that was all logan was waiting for an opportunity... for chist sakes logan was smiling and holding a conversation with walt... of course he allowed him to manhandle him he needed to get close....

then puck ran up all possessed and punch logan in the nads and logan fell over and Sasquatch asked how he could fall over so fast when he pounded the crap out of him and treated it like was nothing...

logan replied nop adamantium there....

pls dont misrepresent a character...

Starscream M
Also why would Wolverine be afraid of Walter as their very good friends. even if they werent friends...logan doesn't fear sas. sas is not a deadly threat to logan...more like a puffball he would enjoy brawling with.

Cyber, otoh, couldy really eff logan up.

-K-M-
@km

IIRC

logan walked into the gave with a smile on his face knowing sasquatch was possessed and greeted him... Sasquatch insane or mind controlled charged at him...

Not quite what happened actually.

i think logan even waved and said if they good talk about this.... blah blah.. Sasquatch then grabbed him and started slamming him against the wall..

What issue did you read? Nothing like that happened.

logan the whole time was talking about how he didnt what to hurt... and he be sorry if the spell didnt work and he placed the worm in his ear... when sasquatch lifted him close to his head that was all logan was waiting for an opportunity... for chist sakes logan was smiling and holding a conversation with walt... of course he allowed him to manhandle him he needed to get close....

Wow I suggest you read it again as he NEVER says anything like that. Also what conversation?

then punk ran up all possessed and punch logan in the nads and logan fell over and Sasquatch asked how he could fall over so fast when he pounded the crap out of him and treated it like was nothing...

logan replied nop adamantium there....

pls dont misrepresent a character...

yeah and?

Haha says the guy who describe events that never happened

-K-M-
even if they werent friends...logan doesn't fear sas. sas is not a deadly threat to logan...more like a puffball he would enjoy brawling with.

Cyber, otoh, couldy really eff logan up.

He fears Tanaraq and the Great Beasts. Not a deadly threat? Even Exiles Sasquatch who was an inferior Sasquatch killed her husband (a berserker Wolverine)

Starscream M
He fears Tanaraq and the Great Beasts. please stop drawing these strawman km. You know full well we're not talking about tanaraq here.

tanaraq is not sas.

Starscream M
Even Exiles Sasquatch who was an inferior Sasquatch killed her husband (a berserker Wolverine) wow..that's awesome...ly...stupid, considering wolverine can't die. Just shows what poor sources noncannon material are.

-K-M-
please stop drawing these strawman km. You know full well we're not talking about tanaraq here.

tanaraq is not sas.

Actually stated many times, Walter IS Tanaraq. Even Snowbird was transformed into Tanaraq multiple times just taking Walter's form

wow..that's awesome...ly...stupid, considering wolverine can't die. Just shows what poor sources noncannon material are.

Actually Wolverine can die (616), he is no longer true immortal.

Even with the "never die instance", Wolverine DID die everytime as they stated. However, his soul returns to his body after he wins his battle in the afterlife. So no Wolverine can and has died many times.

Starscream M
Actually stated many times, Walter IS Tanaraq. Even Snowbird was transformed into Tanaraq multiple times just taking Walter's form
oh my lord...you're really done it. thats very intellectually dishonest of you to claim walter is tanaraq for debating vs purposes. you of all ppl hsould know better.

Actually Wolverine can die (616), he is no longer true immortal. yet, except that incident happened before logan lost his immortality.

-K-M-
oh my lord...you're really done it. thats very intellectually dishonest of you to claim walter is tanaraq for debating vs purposes. you of all ppl hsould know better.

yet, except that incident happened before logan lost his immortality.

So what did I say wrong? That's actually stated as fact, not once but multiple times.

Except as noted Wolverine dies frequently, he just wins his battle in the afterlife allowing him to return to his body.

Starscream M
I've got to do some errands...I'll address this nonsense later.

KingD19
Wolverine was never immortal, he made a deal with Azrael that if he won a battle between them when he died, he would come back. Logan could have lost a battle and that would've been it. Not immortality, a loophole because Azrael was a victim of his own hubris.

And KM's right, more often than not, Sas is Tanaraq's avatar's body. And he's right about Snowbird becoming Tanaraq whenever she used his form.

-K-M-
I've got to do some errands...I'll address this nonsense later.

haha good luck, as that's all directly stated in the comics. You sure are a troll.

Wolverine was never immortal, he made a deal with Azrael that if he won a battle between them when he died, he would come back. Logan could have lost a battle and that would've been it. Not immortality, a loophole because Azrael was a victim of his own hubris.

And KM's right, more often than not, Sas is Tanaraq's avatar's body. And he's right about Snowbird becoming Tanaraq whenever she used his form.

but...but...I thought it was nonsense

Starscream M

And KM's right, more often than not, Sas is Tanaraq's avatar's body. And he's right about Snowbird becoming Tanaraq whenever she used his form. yeah ok. I never denied that.

But in a vs thread, when we use Sas, we don't assume he will become tanaraq.

thats like thor can go warrior madness...but thats not assumed unless threadmaker states it specifically.

KM was just grasping at straws.

Wild Shadow
here i found the sasquatch vs logan scans thx to jinzin respect thread.. it may not be how i remembered it but i am willing to accept the i may not have described exactly but at least close to it...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486007&pagenumber=2
=========
Sasquatch
=========

In their more recent encounter, there is a DEFINITE difference here than there was the last time they fought; Walt beats Wolverine "like a rug", Wolvie just smile and starts cracking smart ass remarks:
(included for humor)
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6668/newsasquatch2fj5.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9057/newsasquatch3vo3.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7382/newsasquatch4hk0.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1673/newsasquatch5pv4.jpg

-K-M-
yeah ok. I never denied that.

But in a vs thread, when we use Sas, we don't assume he will become tanaraq.

thats like thor can go warrior madness...but thats not assumed unless threadmaker states it specifically.

KM was just grasping at straws.

haha wrong, Walter always runs the risk of turning into Tanaraq if he becomes enraged, suffers pain or his soul is weakened.

Wrong, Thor can't even go Warrior Madness anymore he even tried forceable to do it but can't anymore. While Walter has no choice in the matter
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Loki%20feats/WM.jpg

That's not straws, that's fact. haha This is pretty comical now.

Starscream M
haha wrong, Walter always runs the risk of turning into Tanaraq if he becomes enraged, suffers pain or his soul is weakened.

Wrong, Thor can't even go Warrior Madness anymore he even tried forceable to do it but can't anymore. While Walter has no choice in the matter
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Loki%20feats/WM.jpg

That's not straws, that's fact. haha This is pretty comical now. you're ridiculous.

I was the one who once argued that sas could turn into tanaraq in a vs thread and then you were the one who told me how unlikely that was the case.

-K-M-
you're ridiculous.

I was the one who once argued that sas could turn into tanaraq in a vs thread and then you were the one who told me how unlikely that was the case.

Right off the bat? No he wouldn't and I even said that. However, as directly stated in the comics the more pain he experiences, the more rage or his soul is weakened Tanaraq takes over him. That's always with him.

haha I suggest you I don't know...read comics before commenting?

psycho gundam
oh my lord...you're really done it. thats very intellectually dishonest of you to claim walter is tanaraq for debating vs purposes. you of all ppl hsould know better. no, you're wrong. snowbird has been transforming into tanaraq from day one when trying to mimic sasquatch.

jinzin
haha oh my.

Oh for the love of.... yeah maybe because both assaults were sneak attacks...
no expression let's not start that falicious crapola all over again.

jinzin
He fears Tanaraq and the Great Beasts. Not a deadly threat? Even Exiles Sasquatch who was an inferior Sasquatch killed her husband (a berserker Wolverine)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And then the only fight she had ON PANEL against a Wolverine was a LOSING one... no expression

-K-M-
Originally posted by jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

And then the only fight she had ON PANEL against a Wolverine was a LOSING one... no expression

You just told me above not to ignore context, but you just did it there wink

Regardless we have gone in countless circles about that, I particularly don't want to start up again. No offense.

juggernaut74
I remember a Exiles book where Logan took out Sasquatch by slicing a artery or something.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I remember a Exiles book where Logan took out Sasquatch by slicing a artery or something.

That's the issue Jinzin was talking about, but it didn't defeat Sasquatch. As noted she was going through emotional issues as she had to kill her husband (Wolverine) last time and was upset. She even said she would and could do it again (kill him), but thankfully as she said it didn't have to come to that as she was ported out.

Also the reason for the artery cut was Sasquatch was trying to hold him down with her foot to calm him, and then he stabbed her in the leg. Morph had to help seal it up though.

juggernaut74
I don't remember the specifics.

jinzin
That's the issue Jinzin was talking about, but it didn't defeat Sasquatch. As noted she was going through emotional issues as she had to kill her husband (Wolverine) last time and was upset. She even said she would and could do it again (kill him), but thankfully as she said it didn't have to come to that as she was ported out.

Also the reason for the artery cut was Sasquatch was trying to hold him down with her foot to calm him, and then he stabbed her in the leg. Morph had to help seal it up though.

The issue made it VERY clear that she wasn't holding back on him after they got fully engaged. no expression

-K-M-
The issue made it VERY clear that she wasn't holding back on him after they got fully engaged. no expression

Oh? and where was this stated and shown? As throughout the issue Heather specifically talked about how emotionally how hard it was

Starscream M
Oh? and where was this stated and shown? As throughout the issue Heather specifically talked about how emotionally how hard it was it was prob equally hard on logan as well, so that equals the field

-K-M-
it was prob equally hard on logan as well, so that equals the field

*facepalm* Wasn't the same Wolverine, this Wolverine never met Heather before.

haha I suggest you I don't know...read comics before commenting?

Starscream M
read comics before commenting well you're the one who two separate people have called out for already for inaccurately portraying events....deliberately or not so...yeah. wink

-K-M-
well you're the one who two separate people have called out for already for inaccurately portraying events....deliberately or not so...yeah. wink

Umm...no, one even admitted he remembered the events WRONG and Jinzin himself neglected to mention the little detail about Heather being emotionally wrecked, and it wasn't about inaccurately portraying the events either.

haha have you been right about anything?

Starscream M

haha have you been right about anything? yes. mainly that cyber can more than hold his own against sas.

Cyber is more durable.

Cyber is more deadly.

Cyber is more skilled

Sasquatch is more hairy and ..ok...stronger.

Sasquatch would fare better against a brick than cyber whereas cyber eats bricks like sasquatch for breakfast.

this is a bad matchup for sasquatch.

-K-M-
yes. mainly that cyber can more than hold his own against sas.

Cyber is more durable.

Cyber is more deadly.

Cyber is more skilled

Sasquatch is more hairy and ..ok...stronger.

Sasquatch would fare better against a brick than cyber whereas cyber eats bricks like sasquatch for breakfast.

this is a bad matchup for sasquatch.

*facepalm* So much wrong, and oh please tell me when has Cyber ever beat anyone on Walter's level as you say he eats bricks like sasquatch for breakfast?

Oh and majority in this thread have sided with Walter, so no.

Starscream M
*facepalm* So much wrong, and oh please tell me when has Cyber ever beat anyone on Walter's level as you say he eats bricks like sasquatch for breakfast?

Oh and majority in this thread have sided with Walter, so no. I told you, cyber punked Strong guy, who is on par with walter

also, what did I say was false?

-K-M-
I told you, cyber punked Strong guy, who is on par with walter

also, what did I say was false?

haha no he's not, Rogue who was class 20 has easily knocked him out. Wow, haha stop talking.

haha pretty much your whole stance.

Starscream M
haha no he's not, Rogue who was class 20 has easily knocked him out. Wow, haha stop talking.

haha pretty much your whole stance. uh strong guy is close if not cl100...getting knocked out by rogue doesn't mean he isn't.

so basically you can't address any specific point I made. Do you deny cyber is more durable, skilled, and deadlier?

snoopdogg
Strong Guy can amp to 100 ton levels.

the ninjak
Wolvey had to deal, overcome and ultimately build some kind of immunity to Cyber's hallucinogens.
If Sasquatch hasn't been dealt a dose of it yet then he is screwed!

-K-M-
uh strong guy is close if not cl100...getting knocked out by rogue doesn't mean he isn't.

so basically you can't address any specific point I made. Do you deny cyber is more durable, skilled, and deadlier?

No he isn't, he has to amp himself to get to that level and often times his heart prevents that.

Durable sure, but his face isn't covered, skill sure, deadlier no especially if Walter goes berserker. The strength difference is far to high and add that in with Walter's speed and experience with feral people ...meh?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Strong Guy can amp to 100 ton levels.

Amp yes, but that's not an easy feat especially with his heart (even though it's supposed to be fixed)

Originally posted by the ninjak
Wolvey had to deal, overcome and ultimately build some kind of immunity to Cyber's hallucinogens.
If Sasquatch hasn't been dealt a dose of it yet then he is screwed!

Yep I do think his poisons will affect Walter, but it wouldn't put him down right away.

Starscream M
ok mungi, let me ask you this:

if Wolverine had to choose to avoid fighting cyber or sasquatch (removing the relationship aspect) who do you think he would choose to avoid?

-K-M-

if Wolverine had to choose to avoid fighting cyber or sasquatch (removing the relationship aspect) who do you think he would choose to avoid?

Wolverine isn't one to shy away from any fight. However, I would say Cyber as they have far more history then he does with fighting Walter.

By following your logic Wolverine doesn't shy away from fighting the Hulk does that mean Cyber > Hulk? ZOMG

jinzin
Oh? and where was this stated and shown? As throughout the issue Heather specifically talked about how emotionally how hard it was

It was insinuated by a 3rd party narrative and shown during the fight... Funny how she only talked about it well after the fight was over.

Starscream M
I would say Cyber thank you. that's all I needed to hear.

cool

the ninjak

Yep I do think his poisons will affect Walter, but it wouldn't put him down right away.

20 secs is all Cyber needs!!!!!!
It took Wolvey at least an hour to overcome the effects before he overcame them.

if Wolverine had to choose to avoid fighting cyber or sasquatch (removing the relationship aspect) who do you think he would choose to avoid? [/QUOTE

Cyber was the one man Logan used to fear the most.

-K-M-
It was insinuated by a 3rd party narrative and shown during the fight... Funny how she only talked about it well after the fight was over.

I don't see it, and they talked about it after the fight because they actually had time to talk and Heather revealed to Morph she killed Wolverine before and she could do it again (then shows a closeup on a sad face of Sasquatch).

Starscream M
It was insinuated by a 3rd party narrative and shown during the fight... Funny how she only talked about it well after the fight was over. KM's delusional...he thinks walter is deadlier than cyber lol

walter can't even handle sabretooth and somehow he can handle someone even more of a threat

-K-M-

I don't see it, and the reason they talked after the fight is they actually had time to do it..ta da. Heather then went to tell Morph she killed Wolverine before and she would do it again (and then it cut to a closeup of a sad face on Heather)

thank you. that's all I needed to hear.

cool

So Hulk < Cyber?

Originally posted by the ninjak
20 secs is all Cyber needs!!!!!!
It took Wolvey at least an hour to overcome the effects before he overcame them.

Yep, a good shot to the dome that isn't covered by adamantium would be enough. Also once again tagging Walter is not an easy task.

Originally posted by ninjak
Cyber was the one man Logan used to fear the most.

Was I doubt that's the case anymore especially his intereactions with him in Wolverine Origins.

KM's delusional...he thinks walter is deadlier than cyber lol

walter can't even handle sabretooth and somehow he can handle someone even more of a threat

So a mythical creature that Mauvais and Dr.Strange is afraid of isn't more deadlier? Also a being that can attack you physically and your soul just by looking into your eyes? *Snickers

Wow, Sasquatch was winning that fight and feel into a trap meant for Wendigo.

jinzin
I don't see it, and they talked about it after the fight because they actually had time to talk and Heather revealed to Morph she killed Wolverine before and she could do it again (then shows a closeup on a sad face of Sasquatch).

What the f**k?

EXACTLY... She killed him before she could do it again and she infact TRIED to during the fight as insinuated by HER OWN statement about being sorry righ before Wolverine wounded the crap out of her.

She was flying off the handle after Morph got sliced in half and obviously pissed off, it didn't help her.

jinzin
Was I doubt that's the case anymore especially his intereactions with him in Wolverine Origins. Which ones would those be? Cause before the whole Carbonadium pace maker deal I seem to recall Logan nearly shat himself when he realized Cyber was on his way into the first Logan/Daken confrontation. erm

Starscream M

So Hulk < Cyber?

in terms of who's more deadly to wolverine...yes. Wolverine knows what he gets when he fights hulk...maybe KOed, or at worst sent on a oneway trip to another state.

Against Cyber, logan knows cyber could really fuq him up.

So a mythical creature that Mauvais and Dr.Strange is afraid of isn't more deadlier? Also a being that can attack you physically and your soul just by looking into your eyes? *Snickers

we've already addressed this. Mauvais and Dr. Strange fear tanaraq, not walter.

Wow, Sasquatch was winning that fight and feel into a trap meant for Wendigo.

I dont remember sas winning but I could be wrong.

jinzin

Wow, Sasquatch was winning that fight and feel into a trap meant for Wendigo. Yeah... after he began to resort to fighting dirty and Sabretooth was still just smiling at him... kinda funny how the wolvie fam reacts to Walt attacking them in the same fashion.

-K-M-
What the f**k?

EXACTLY... She killed him before she could do it again and she infact TRIED to during the fight as insinuated by HER OWN statement about being sorry righ before Wolverine wounded the crap out of her.

She was flying off the handle after Morph got sliced in half and obviously pissed off, it didn't help her.

No she wasn't, even when the fight started she was trying to talk some sense into him and said let them be on their way.

Flying off the handle? Errrr...this is what she said just before Wolverine cut her artery

Heather: "That's it! I think we both have had enough
*throws him on the ground and places her foot on his chest*"
Heather: "you're gonna go down--and your going to stay down! and you have no idea how sorry I am" *then she is about to do a hammer smash and he cuts her artery*

That's not flying off the handle, nor did she have any intention of killing him there. It was only later that she said she was going to. She wasn't screaming when she said that, as it was shown to be calm and collective.

-K-M-
in terms of who's more deadly to wolverine...yes. Wolverine knows what he gets when he fights hulk...maybe KOed, or at worst sent on a oneway trip to another state.

Against Cyber, logan knows cyber could really fuq him up.

we've already addressed this. Mauvais and Dr. Strange fear tanaraq, not walter.

I dont remember sas winning but I could be wrong.

*facepalm*

and this was also addressed, Walter is Tanaraq and was verified by several other members here.

You are.

Yeah... after he began to resort to fighting dirty and Sabretooth was still just smiling at him... kinda funny how the wolvie fam reacts to Walt attacking them in the same fashion.

and Sabretooth wasn't fighting dirty? He even attacked him originally from behind and all Walter did was throw snow in his face.

snoopdogg
Using your surroundings in battle isn't that big of a deal I don't think. I think it shows some degree of skill.

jinzin
No she wasn't, even when the fight started she was trying to talk some sense into him and said let them be on their way.

No she said he was going to have to let them be on their way.. while she slammed him into the earth...
She was never trying to "talk sense" into Logan at any point.
Especially after he diced Morph in two.

Flying off the handle? Errrr...this is what she said just before Wolverine cut her artery

Nah it was more along the lines of AAAAAAARRRRRRHHH or something similar...

Yeah sounds VERRRRY convincingly like she was holding back through the duration of that encounter...

Heather: "That's it! I think we both have had enough
*throws him on the ground and places her foot on his chest*"
Heather: "you're gonna go down--and your going to stay down! and you have no idea how sorry I am" *then she is about to do a hammer smash and he cuts her artery*

And yet I'm supposed to be convinced she was holding back for his sake huh? Riiiight.

That's not flying off the handle, nor did she have any intention of killing him there. It was only later that she said she was going to. As you might ask:

"and she said this where?"

Because I highly doubt she was "sorry" about having to punch Logan since they had been trading blows for pages on end before that.. she was going in for the kill and failing... simple as.

The flying off the handle is immediately after the morph slice. It's quite evident.

jinzin
and Sabretooth wasn't fighting dirty? He even attacked him originally from behind and all Walter did was throw snow in his face.

OMG Sasquatch was hit with a shovel ohhh noooess!

C'mon you and I both know the only quantifiable piece of evidence in that encounter was the intial blitz between the two and Sabretooth had the advantage.

Starscream M

Oh and majority in this thread have sided with Walter, so no. yeah, about that...

Knowsbleed33
Does Starscream have a boner for Mungi? He stalks him in every thread he posts in.

Oh, and Walter wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Does Starscream have a boner for Mungi? He stalks him in every thread he posts in.
What the f**k? no I don't

-K-M-
No she said he was going to have to let them be on their way.. while she slammed him into the earth...
She was never trying to "talk sense" into Logan at any point.
Especially after he diced Morph in two.

Yeah she did right when the battle began and before as she didn't want to fight him and try to tel Morph what to do not to provoke him. After she said to Wolverine let them be he head-butted Heather and Morph jumped in and got cut in two

Nah it was more along the lines of AAAAAAARRRRRRHHH or something similar...

Yeah sounds VERRRRY convincingly like she was holding back through the duration of that encounter...

It was a rawr and then she said nothing else until the text I posted above. That's not blind fury, if that's the case Walter would be in a bersker rage in all his fights.

Considering what she said after she was.

And yet I'm supposed to be convinced she was holding back for his sake huh? Riiiight.

Yes.....
1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/Exiles_33_p15.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/Exiles_33_p19.jpg
3. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/Exiles_33_p20.jpg
4. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/Exiles_33_p21.jpg
5. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/Exiles_33_p22.jpg
6. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/Exiles_33_p23.jpg
7. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/Exiles_33_p24.jpg

As you might ask:

"and she said this where?"

Because I highly doubt she was "sorry" about having to punch Logan since they had been trading blows for pages on end before that.. she was going in for the kill and failing... simple as.

2 pages and she didn't say a word and then she slammed him on the ground and said the speach. She was going for the kill? Yeah no, and no where was that implied or stated.

it took her years to recover killing him the first time, you think she would easily go for the kill shot right away? No.

The flying off the handle is immediately after the morph slice. It's quite evident.

haha why because she growled once? Guess Wolverine and 616 Walter is constantly in berserked mode.

OMG Sasquatch was hit with a shovel ohhh noooess!

C'mon you and I both know the only quantifiable piece of evidence in that encounter was the intial blitz between the two and Sabretooth had the advantage.

and Sabretooth was hit by a snowball OMG ohhh nooooess

Not really, especially because how the writer of this series protrayed Walters durability.

jinzin
Yeah she did right when the battle began and before as she didn't want to fight him and try to tel Morph what to do not to provoke him. After she said to Wolverine let them be he head-butted Heather and Morph jumped in and got cut in two

She was making a statement as she planted Wolverine into the ground, She wasn't making a request...
Heather knew Wolverine to a degree and has seen him... seen his lack of humanity after Weapon X and knew full well what she was up against.

She was CLEARLY pissed off after he sliced Morph in two, as is insinuated by the narrative, insinuated by her reaction and then shown by the pages of fighting thereafter... You can't deny this.

I never said she was berserker but she was flying on the handle. It wasn't just some low toned growl she ****in roared at him in big bold letters that spanned the entire page, no need to downplay that.
It's much more convincing to think she was flying off the handle when her adrenaline's kicked up, narratives are talking about how dangerous she is, she's coming to her friends defense, and she's roaring at him before engaging...

Oh but she showed some sad face afterwards... yeah all that crap says to me is that she had an attachment to the Wolverine of her world, that she was still saddened by it and that she has the resolve to kill Logan... which would indicate that she isn't holding back as indicated several times over....

The reality is that it's the only real fight between Wolverine and a Sasquatch ON PANEL and Sasquatch was losing... Period.

Everything you want to spew out from there is just an excuse and nothing else.. it's like me trying to negate how Wolverine got tore up by Daken in their first fight because Daken was his son and it was emotionally upsetting.... Logan started fighting back and getting pissed and he still lost, no excuses.. just like Sas did here...

As for Sabretooth, like I said the only quantifiable data we can tell is that Sabretooth had the advantage when they both blitz one another however brief it may have been.... Walt's durability really doesn't play a factor in that.

-K-M-
Sorry I didn't read your post as I said earlier I didn't want to get into this. I mean no offense when I say that, but this tends to go in a circular debate going on and on. Once again no disrespect.

jinzin
nah it's okay, I understand.. and completely agree.

Knowsbleed33
What the f**k? no I don't

Sure thing, sport.

juggernaut74
Logan appeared to have the edge in that fight.

pinksushi1
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.