Batman with Belt of Strength and Gauntlets of Atlas vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Is the strength amp from these two artifacts enough to give him a shot against Hank McCoy?

kakuzu
Duh lol, he will not be lifting like what 1600? I for get what the gauntless of Atlas do but now he can hit all pressure points lol.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kakuzu
Duh lol, he will not be lifting like what 1600? I for get what the gauntless of Atlas do but now he can hit all pressure points lol.
Gauntlets of Atlas increase the wearers strength to the point that a normal human girl using them was able to tear up cement blocks.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Gauntlets of Atlas increase the wearers strength to the point that a normal human girl using them was able to tear up cement blocks.

So I'd say a few more tons, but Hank is still what 30 tons? He can do everything Batmans does but faster so Batmans best bet is his belt and pressure points.

Parmaniac
So I'd say a few more tons, but Hank is still what 30 tons? He can do everything Batmans does but faster so Batmans best bet is his belt and pressure points. Can you show scans of feats that would put him in the 30 ton class?

Omega Vision
So I'd say a few more tons, but Hank is still what 30 tons? He can do everything Batmans does but faster so Batmans best bet is his belt and pressure points.
An interesting point to consider: how exactly does Batman wear his two belts in this scenario? I suppose he'd have to wear his utility belt on top so as to have quick access to his gear.

Batman-Prime
Belt of Strength = Strength x 2
Gauntlets of Atlas = Strength x 10 ?
Batman can lift 1000lbs but lets say his limit is 600lbs.
He would be almost an 6 ton level.

Beast is 10 ton level IIRC

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can you show scans of feats that would put him in the 30 ton class?
Comicvine says so! mad

stick out tongue

kakuzu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can you show scans of feats that would put him in the 30 ton class?

Hank is in the 30 tons class not Batman its been said that over the years. You can look at marvel.com or Wiki I guess.

Batman-Prime
http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=BeastB.jpg

From the respect thread. 10 tons.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=BeastB.jpg

From the respect thread. 10 tons.
I believe the Simian Beast was Cl10 while feline Beast was Class 20-30.

kakuzu
I believe the Simian Beast was Cl10 while feline Beast was Class 20-30. Exactly what I was thinking.

Batman-Prime
I believe the Simian Beast was Cl10 while feline Beast was Class 20-30.

The other side of this page:
http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=BeastA.jpg

and

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Beast1.jpg

JakeTheBank
It depends on how his strength will be multiplied. Will his strength just be x12 (10 from the gauntlets + 2 from the belt) or would his strength by modified by x10 from the gauntlets and then that number mulitplied by 2?

Plus, his durability will also be x10 as well so he stands a decent chance, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It depends on how his strength will be multiplied. Will his strength just be x12 (10 from the gauntlets + 2 from the belt) or would his strength by modified by x10 from the gauntlets and then that number mulitplied by 2?

Plus, his durability will also be x10 as well so he stands a decent chance, imo.
If its only x12 then its a fair fight stick out tongue

darthgoober
Bat's utility belt alone is enough to give him good odds at taking the majority, with the belt/guantlets he should probably take this without too much trouble.

Badabing
Originally posted by darthgoober
Bat's utility belt alone in enough to give him good odds at taking the majority, with the belt/guantlets he should probably take this without too much trouble. I approve of this message. thumb up

biscuits

batdude123
It's funny that people think Batman needs the belt and gauntlets to beat that blue ass.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
It's funny that people think Batman needs the belt and gauntlets to beat that blue ass.
Would you say this Batman would take Spider-Man for a majority?

batdude123
Would you say this Batman would take Spider-Man for a majority?

Yes.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by batdude123
It's funny that people think Batman needs the belt and gauntlets to beat that blue ass. the gadgets make this true

celeyhyga17
YES!

Original Smurph
Beast is certainly not in the 30 ton class, or anywhere even close to that.

I'd challenge anybody to show an actual feat that places Beast over 5 tons.

psycho gundam
there aren't any beast fanboys. that challenge will take a while to be met.

Enyalus
I'm trying to get on Bada's good side this time around. So,

Batman doesn't need Thor and Diana's trinkets to kick McCoy's ass. Utility belt will suffice.

Kasper Gutman
If this was EverQuest I'd say the the two strength items wouldn't stack and only the most powerful item would take effect. But that would make me sound nerdy so I won't say anything.

Original Smurph
Worried about sounding nerdy on a comic book debating forum.

I heart irony.

manx422
Batman

Batman-Prime
I though this is current Batman (Penis Grayson). If this is Bruce, then it's spite. uhuh

Blanket
Batman could be stripped down to his cock and balls and still beat Beast.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Blanket
Batman could be stripped down to his cock and balls and still beat Beast.

His balls contain whole Megaverses.

KidMan
Lol at anyone here who thinks batman needs anything to beat beast, beast during his entire career was beat up by skilled guys like captain america and daredevil who both owned him, beast got a huge lack of skills and thats why martial artists are able to beat him to the point he is humiliated batman doesnt need any gadgets at all he will beat beast with h2h skills only

the ninjak
People underestimate Beast so much these days. I guess because he is a thinker and not a brawler.

Batman will always win with prep....if caught in an alley Beast
With Gauntlets and MAgic belt. Beast would just say.
Beast : My what fascinating gloves you have Bruce. Can I scan them?
Bruce : Sure Hank lets go get a coffee on the way.
Then Beast RIPS HIS HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!

KidMan
beast is somewhat a coward most of the times he doesnt fight and i remember in x-men when they got sabretooth on there side when he was chained he was trying to attack beast and hank was all scared driven back like some coward beast doesnt have the heart when it comes to fighting he always lose he just isnt a fighter he got super human strength that never was displayed and agility but he doesnt use it he just isnt a fighter he will get owned preety much by anyone even someone at crossbones level or bane

Lord Feron
Originally posted by KidMan
Lol at anyone here who thinks batman needs anything to beat beast, beast during his entire career was beat up by skilled guys like captain america and daredevil who both owned him, beast got a huge lack of skills and thats why martial artists are able to beat him to the point he is humiliated batman doesnt need any gadgets at all he will beat beast with h2h skills only

You are full of lies.... smile

KidMan
Originally posted by Lord Feron
You are full of lies.... smile

if you dont know about those fights then you should go and actually read a comics or 2 instead of sitting here and make fun of yourself

Warlord
Batman needs only his belt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.