Superman vs my Exiles Mimic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Superman

vs

Mimic w/50% powers of...

Magneto
Aurora
Maxam
Sage
Sabertooth

Fight starts in a generic urban setting, who takes it?

Lord Feron
Maybe stand a chancce but imo Supes takes it more times than not.

IMO Sage is the wild card, not sure how that could play in with the other powers....

Q99
At half? I still give it to Supes.

Interesting

IIRC aurora is lightspeed, but she holds back to avoid some environmental disaster and because she cant breath when moving that fast. I think if he can go to 50% of c in an environment that can take it, not the case here, then his speed combined with sage's information processing will give him an edge even if SM is still twice as fast. Mimic is a pretty good tactician after all.

Magneto's powers can be used to depower SM like dr polaris did or to rip the iron, shut down the nervous system etc. He better do it quickly though. The shield's at half their power will probably be insuficient for a prolonged fight, but with maxam's durability, it might be just enough. Sabertooth's healing factor will also be very usefull.

Mimic can take a majority if he can access all of his speed, which CIP would prevent here. Then again, I've read in these forums, but never in comics, that SM also stays bellow mach ten to avoid f**** everything up, so if this is the case mimic can probably take a majority.

-K-M-
Which version of Aurora? As she could turn into a light form, had lightening, hypnotic light, light that could put people to sleep instantly, speed up molecules to tear them apart, etc, etc.

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by 753

Magneto's powers can be used to depower SM like dr polaris did or to rip the iron, shut down the nervous system etc.

He siphoned off his Solar radiation which is bullshit. Electro Magnetism does sweet F.A. to light. Ever put a magnet in from of torch to see what it does ?... I'm sorry to ruin the suspense, but it does NOTHING !

He might as well have been siphoning off his powers with a vacuum cleaner, or a Jenna Jameson special wink.

And he Iron thing won't fly either ... how do we know Superman has hemoglobin, or Iron in his blood? And how do we know he has a electro magnetic CNS. For all we know his neurons use a biological fibre optics equivalent. So the previous argument allplies.

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
He siphoned off his Solar radiation which is bullshit. Electro Magnetism does sweet F.A. to light. Ever put a magnet in from of torch to see what it does ?... I'm sorry to ruin the suspense, but it does NOTHING !

He might as well have been siphoning off his powers with a vacuum cleaner, or a Jenna Jameson special wink.

And he Iron thing won't fly either ... how do we know Superman has hemoglobin, or Iron in his blood? And how do we know he has a electro magnetic CNS. For all we know his neurons use a biological fibre optics equivalent. So the previous argument allplies.

Light is made up of perpendicular and oscilating electrical and magnetic fields so the rationale behind Magneto's power to manipulate light through electromagnetism is entirely valid. But more importantly, what real world magnets do to light is irrelevant because magneto and DP have manipulated photons on panel.

Also, whether or not DP siphoned sunlight off SM is open to interpretation as he might have compromised the functioning of the bio-electrical aura that collects solar energy and gives SM his powers. Anyways, what matters is that it worked.

It's safe to assume he has iron in his blood because he bleeds red. As for the CNS, it is the simplest explanation, and while kryptonian physiology is obviously different from humans it also has too much in commom to assume otherwise. As I understand it, under a red sun they are just like people.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Maybe stand a chancce but imo Supes takes it more times than not.

IMO Sage is the wild card, not sure how that could play in with the other powers....
I mostly threw in Sage so Mimic would have a decent level of control over Magneto's and Aurora's powers and would have ample enough reflexes to prevent a blitz.

Originally posted by -K-M-
Which version of Aurora? As she could turn into a light form, had lightening, hypnotic light, light that could put people to sleep instantly, speed up molecules to tear them apart, etc, etc.
Just her best version as a "speedster", not her more exotic incarnations. I know that version's still got some light powers and those are fine, but no version(s) that can actually turn into light or anything like that.

edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.