Shaman X-Man vs. War Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Both at full power.

Shaman X-Man as of Dark X-Men.

Harbinger
Nate has too many ways to win.

pinksushi1
War Hulk is empowered by Celestial Technology.

Harbinger
Originally posted by pinksushi1
War Hulk is empowered by Celestial Technology. I'm shocked.

pinksushi1
Indeed. Especially since it overcame the Juggernaut's magical powers. I can see Shaman X-Man doing that. .... roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing

WickedDynamite
Nate wins.

pinksushi1
Care to explain why?

The Nuul
Care to explain why?

No, he just wins...

Bricks just aren't the way to go against SNG. He takes this

leonidas
nate could bfr him 10/10. even without, there is no proof war could resist nate's level of tp.

Original Smurph
Really, there's nothing that War Hulk has done to make me believe he could even touch Nate Grey.

Hulk gets BFR'd over and over.

pinksushi1
Celestial Technology overcame the Juggernaut's magical powers. Why won't they overcome Shaman X-Man's powers here?

Original Smurph
Because Nate Grey and Juggernaut:

Don't have the same powers.

Harbinger
laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Because Nate Grey and Juggernaut:

Don't have the same powers.

nice . . .

pinksushi1
LMAO. Obviously.

But the point is that if Juggernaut's magical powers can over come Shaman X-Man, and Celestial Technology overcame Juggernaut's magical powers, then logic should manifest itself in this battle.

JakeTheBank
That's ABC logic, if anything.

vansonbee
Celestial Technology overcame the Juggernaut's magical powers. Why won't they overcome Shaman X-Man's powers here? Screw your assumptions!

War Hulk never display any telepathic defenses.

Nate wins here.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That's ABC logic, if anything.

Sometimes it works.

stick out tongue stick out tongue

Original Smurph
LMAO. Obviously.

But the point is that if Juggernaut's magical powers can over come Shaman X-Man, and Celestial Technology overcame Juggernaut's magical powers, then logic should manifest itself in this battle. What among Juggernaut's magical powers are overcoming Shaman X-Man's powers?

Anyways, that "logic" is actually completely illogical. Just because A > B and B > C doesn't mean A > C.

Drax killed Thanos. Thanos stalemated Odin. Drax can kill Odin?

Bentley
Talk about random battles! At least Golem has the excuse of using dark characters nobody knows when he makes spite threads.

Wild Shadow
shaman ftw...

mindrape.. bfr.... dismantle on the atomic lvl ....

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
nate could bfr him 10/10. even without, there is no proof war could resist nate's level of tp.
There's no proof Nate could resist War Hulk's level of thunderclap. biscuits

Mshinu
Nate wrecks Whulk, gift wraps him and leaves him at Apocalypse`s doorstep

LMAO. Obviously.

But the point is that if Juggernaut's magical powers can over come Shaman X-Man, and Celestial Technology overcame Juggernaut's magical powers, then logic should manifest itself in this battle.

How would juggernaut overcome nate? What could he do to him? Have they ever fighted?

Xplosive
Nate wins.

I would really like to see fight between Nate and Sentry.

the ninjak
Nate turns Hulk into Banner then kills him.
Just like Ironman used nanites to turn SheHulk human.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Xplosive
I would really like to see fighte between Nate and Sentry.
Already happened.

Nate: "But Bob, we used to be friends"
Sentry: "Uh, ok" *Flies off for the self-bfr*

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mshinu
Nate: "But Bob, we used to be friends"
Sentry: "Uh, ok" *Flies off for the self-bfr*

Not really funny.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Xplosive
Not really funny.

I actually liked it.

http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=Dark_X-Men_03_0008.jpg

Voidtry vs Nate would be a great fight tho.

Survivor19
Shaman should win this.

rader
I'm just curious about something. In AoA, Nate Grey as a child, overcame Sinister's psychic inhibitors, right? Hypothetically, couldn't he *possibly* even overcome The Juggernaught's helmet defense? I'm prolly wrong, but is this remotely possible?

Mshinu
Originally posted by rader
I'm just curious about something. In AoA, Nate Grey as a child, overcame Sinister's psychic inhibitors, right? Hypothetically, couldn't he *possibly* even overcome The Juggernaught's helmet defense? I'm prolly wrong, but is this remotely possible?

It wouldn`t be the first time Nate "breaks the rules" but my guess would be that he can`t.

Originally posted by rader

Probably can't get past the helmet, but it has been removed before, so using TK to take it off his head should still be feasible.

Original Smurph
Telepathy's worked through the helmet before, iirc, although not to great effect. Never had a telepath as powerful as Nate try though.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by 753
How would juggernaut overcome nate? What could he do to him? Have they ever fighted?

The Juggernaut's magical powers will overcome Shaman X-Man. There is nothing that Shaman X-Man can do to hurt the Juggernaut, if the Juggernaut has his magical force field up. However, they have never been tested against pure psionic energy.

The Juggernaut's magical powers will overcome Shaman X-Man. There is nothing that Shaman X-Man can do to hurt the Juggernaut, if the Juggernaut has his magical force field up. However, they have never been tested against pure psionic energy.

Well, that is not so much overcoming as it withstanding. A lot of jugs fights end this way because he can survive anything thrown at him, but he can't actually do any harm to SNG either, so if BFR and TP are out of the picture it's a tie - unless you count dropping a mountain on juggs to slow him down. Still only SNG can incapacitate or BFR jugs not the other way arround so the edge is SNG's.

In an arena fight I'm confident he can take out the helmet and put him to sleep.

pinksushi1
Magic should be able to overcome anything, including psionic energy, assuming that the magic is powerful enough.

the ninjak
Magic should be able to overcome anything, including psionic energy, assuming that the magic is powerful enough.

A teleportation spell would have put WWH in another dimension.....but he would return at some point more angry than ever!
But Strange + any other Marvel character lost that ability this month when the god who empowered that spell cancelled it from the MU's plane.

pinksushi1
Teleportation?

the ninjak
Teleportation?

Teleportation + spell = teleportation spell

"Id"

pinksushi1

"Id"
huh? grumpy

Mshinu
That was an illusion. Jugg.s was sleeping in a cabin somewhere. They never fought. Juggernaut would have defeated him anyway, if he had his hlemet on.

http://kevinchiu.org/emote/facepalm.jpg

Juggy would crush PR Beyonder and HOM Wanda too right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.