DC Frankenstein vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

snoopdogg
What weapons does Blade get?

Omega Vision
An adamantium katana for starters.

Q99
My money would be on Frankenstein, mostly since he's an unstoppable death machine that plows thought all kinds of opposition without blinking.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
My money would be on Frankenstein, mostly since he's an unstoppable death machine that plows thought all kinds of opposition without blinking.
Yeah, sometimes he makes me think he could take Superman in a fight.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah, sometimes he makes me think he could take Superman in a fight. Why in the world you pit Blade against somebody you think could take Superman in a fight?

Q99
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Why in the world you pit Blade against somebody you think could take Superman in a fight?

Oh, DC Frankenstein isn't near Superman's power level. He's just full of that much *win*.

Thematically in Seven Soldiers of Victory, he represents the ability of stories to triumph over despair.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Why in the world you pit Blade against somebody you think could take Superman in a fight?
I said *sometimes* as in he has moments where he appears much more threatening than he actually is. I don't think he stomps Blade but I do think he wins.

AsbestosFlaygon
Frankenstein cuts him in half with Michael Demiurgos' sword

comicfan11
DC Frankie is a beast.
Fighting Grundy and whoping WW in Final Crisis.
I think he takes 10/10.

Prep-Man
Frankenstien wins.

KidMan
BLADE CUTS HIS TO PIECES

the ninjak
I think Blade was trained for this.

KidMan
yes blade was trained to fight vampires and mosnters thats what he does he will cut him to pieces and fight is over but people are using a logic that say strength >>>>>>>> everything else

Prep-Man
Nah, Franky can also regenerate. that won't work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.